Buffalo Bills moving to Canada! WTF??!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Jim Kelly's a pune.......no Tom Brady!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Jim Kelly's a pune.......no Tom Brady!!
    im not going to say Kelly is better than Brady, all im saying is that for Jim Kelly to offer to buy a team to keep it in the town he loves shows a lot heart.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    im not going to say Kelly is better than Brady, all im saying is that for Jim Kelly to offer to buy a team to keep it in the town he loves shows a lot heart.
    I agree that says a lot for kelly. It's really refreshing to hear that someone cares about their former team/organization enough to shell out an ungodly amount of money to save it.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    im not going to say Kelly is better than Brady, all im saying is that for Jim Kelly to offer to buy a team to keep it in the town he loves shows a lot heart.
    ..and what else does Jim Kelly have to do with his old "yesterdays herb" .....sorry hero, wait .....As I recall being a Bills fan as a kid....how many times did I watch this looser not win a superbowl...oh ok, sorry.......they suck, move'm to china.............time to become a patriots fan....you been in the south too long Chad.......LOL
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    ..and what else does Jim Kelly have to do with his old "yesterdays herb" .....sorry hero, wait .....As I recall being a Bills fan as a kid....how many times did I watch this looser not win a superbowl...oh ok, sorry.......they suck, move'm to china.............time to become a patriots fan....you been in the south too long Chad.......LOL
    i DO like the Pats. only root against them twice a year.
    •   
       


  6. I think its pretty cool how its not only Kelly that wants to buy them, but a lot of the players from that team want to share ownership. I know Thurman Thomas and a couple others have been very active in the press conferences as of late.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  7. On a more immediate issue, Have they replaced Marv yet? I dont remember seeing anything.

    Back to this issue, I know a lot of season ticket holders and they are all pissed about this Toronto deal. Even ticket holders have to pay a ridiculous price, which is bundled with pre-season games, if they want to go up there.

  8. So, they may leave the NFL for the CFL?

    I doubt it.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    So, they may leave the NFL for the CFL?

    I doubt it.
    no they would still be NFL.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    So, they may leave the NFL for the CFL?

    I doubt it.
    No, the NFL may expand to Toronto. The would not switch leagues.

    I don't think they have named a replacement for Marv yet either, but I could be wrong on this one. I think its kind of amazing how much attention this topic is getting. I would have never expected this many people on the board to get involved, and even the local government here in Buffalo is publicly coming out with statements about the issue. I honestly don't see Buffalo losing the team, and even if the Wilson family did relocate I think Buffalo would get a new franchise very quickly. I mean this city needs another place and excuse to get drunk at 8 am on a Sunday.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    no they would still be NFL.
    So, technically, the NFL would be the ['Inter']National Football League, in a roundabout way.

    I believe that I've been to Buffalo maybe once or twice. I really hope things just stay the way they are.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    So, technically, the NFL would be the ['Inter']National Football League, in a roundabout way.

    I believe that I've been to Buffalo maybe once or twice. I really hope things just stay the way they are.
    Kinda Like the "NHL" or the "NBA":bruce2:

    I honestly don't think you will see an NFL team in Canada or Toronto for a very long time. They don't have the Venue, and the NFL likes the deal they have with the CFL.

    Pretty simple.

  13. if the Bills go to Canada or ANYWHERE im done with them.
    that would be the biggest slap in the face to any fan.
    i dont even live in Buffalo but if they move im done.

  14. damn, any chance you can give us a GOOD team?..hahaha

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    if the Bills go to Canada or ANYWHERE im done with them.
    that would be the biggest slap in the face to any fan.
    i dont even live in Buffalo but if they move im done.
    I really hope it doesn't happen bro for a the buffalo fans sake, but if it does we'll welcome you as a fulltime pats fan!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  16. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I really hope it doesn't happen bro for a the buffalo fans sake, but if it does we'll welcome you as a fulltime pats fan!
    sounds like a deal.
    tom brady IS a yummy chunk of man beef!!!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I really hope it doesn't happen bro for a the buffalo fans sake, but if it does we'll welcome you as a fulltime pats fan!
    No offense to any patriots fans but that would just feel so wrong.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    No offense to any patriots fans but that would just feel so wrong.
    I can understand that.....but look at it this way, it's way better than being a cowboy fan.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  19. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I can understand that.....but look at it this way, it's way better than being a cowboy fan.
    Actaully the cowboy's have always been one of my favorites. When I was a kid there was two kids I could not stand that I went to school with, one was a green bay fan and one was a redskins fan. I started adopting the cowboys as my team just to rival them lol. Its funny the stupid sh!t you do when your immature. Bill's have always been number one, but you need a team to follow in the playoffs too.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    if the Bills go to Canada or ANYWHERE im done with them.
    that would be the biggest slap in the face to any fan.
    i dont even live in Buffalo but if they move im done.

    Could you imagine how people in Cleveland felt when the team moved (for no good reason) to Baltimore? That had to be awful.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Actaully the cowboy's have always been one of my favorites. When I was a kid there was two kids I could not stand that I went to school with, one was a green bay fan and one was a redskins fan. I started adopting the cowboys as my team just to rival them lol. Its funny the stupid sh!t you do when your immature. Bill's have always been number one, but you need a team to follow in the playoffs too.
    A cowgirl fan? ....Just when i started to like you pmiller haha. Nah i'm just kidding. I really want to see the bills stay put.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  22. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I really want to see the bills stay put.
    Amen Trauma.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    wHo CaReS, the BiLlS suck anyway...send em' to ChInA for all I care.

    Owned
    Rep 1

  24. The NFL is going international boys
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ordering illegal stuff to Canada
    By Dan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-12-2004, 03:04 PM
  2. Shipping to Canada?
    By boomer69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2004, 06:36 PM
  3. Why was my poll on the PH banned moved to "off topic"
    By bigmark1972 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-02-2004, 11:26 PM
  4. #Lifting has moved to DALNET
    By Alexxx in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2003, 08:24 PM
Log in
Log in