Anyone hear from Tiki?
- 02-04-2008, 11:51 AM
- 02-04-2008, 12:18 PM
02-04-2008, 12:21 PM
02-04-2008, 03:08 PM
02-05-2008, 01:48 AM
LMAO I think he'll be trying to pass as his twin brother Ronde in the short term because the Giants seemed to improve once he left. I still think he had enough in the tank for another 2-3 years but his gig doesn't involve taking on pissed off linebackers anymore.
02-05-2008, 09:43 AM
02-05-2008, 02:04 PM
02-05-2008, 02:34 PM
Tiki should have never publicly criticized Eli.. Now that they won they Super Bowl, and he looks like an ass on the sideline with no ring haha! Karma's a ***** Tiki
02-05-2008, 07:04 PM
I agree... it's one thing to raise questions to your coach about the team's direction, but to go to the media... it's like inciting a riot. Definitly a foolish move, and it (rightfull) bit him hard in the end.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Elijah in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2004, 10:19 PM
- By theBuck in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2003, 02:16 PM
- By Milo Hobgoblin in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 06-05-2003, 08:30 AM
- By destro19 in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 04-08-2003, 09:09 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 02-10-2003, 06:19 PM