• Patriots

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Just like the last one except you only have two options now! Go Giants!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
No love for the packers????

Oh wait they lost, nevermind lol

CROWLER

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I'll cheer for anyone who isn't the Pats...wait...I have to cheer for Eli Manning? Are you kidding me? Ah crap, I'll just watch and cheer no one.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The path to perfection will be completed on Feb 3 2008

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you really have to ask?

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I want the G-men to win simply cause I hate the Pats. But it would be cool to have a team go 19-0. I will do my best to root for and against the Pats with all my might :blink:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Three people voted for Giants? Are you f'ing crazy?:run: :D

dbgonzo24

dbgonzo24

Awards
being a jets fan i have to hate the pats, and be it im from NY i have to root for the giants in this one. The last team to win 3 playoff games on the road won the superbowl (pittsburgh) and the Pats havnt looked the same since they last played the giants. The two weeks off will get burress even more healthy after a big performance (11 rec, 154 yds) and hopefully eli doesnt turn back into his former self. I think the giants got a shot especially if they can get pressure on brady with just a four man rush (umenyora, strahan, and tuck are all capable of gettin to the qb) and if steve smith and amani toomer keep playin the way they have. Also, Jacobs and Bradshaw can give the Pats succeptible run d a problem. I think the giants can pull this off. If not its gonna be closer than most people think.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This game won't be as close as the first time they played. New England has the ability like no other team this year to adjust their game to find ways to beat you. I'm calling it New England:31, Giants:17. GO PATS!!

DonDog

Awards
jets, giants, Stankees, They are always crying. PATRIOTS 19-0. Eli will fall apart in 2nd half. PATS 38- Giants 10

WhoDey

WhoDey

Awards
I think people are living on the earlier game.. Can you really see the Pats losing?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
31-21 Patrtiots. I think the Giants can keep it close for a while but the Patriots will show their superiority in the 3rd and/or 4th quarter.

The Giants can try to be clever and play a dime defense but the Patriots will just have Maroney bruise their defense. The dime defense might not do much against Brady's precision passing on short routes, especially to Welker and Watson.

The Giants are going to need all-time performances from Strahan and Umeniyora to have a shot or to keep it respectable.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Pats take it all the way. No question. Giants have already beaten 2 teams they should have lost to, Cowboys, and Packers. Their luck runs out on Super Sunday.
Pats have been playing with a vengeance since the spygate thing. I highly doubt they will slack off at this point.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
The Pats will win fo sho, and I hate to say this, but I don't think it will be by more than 1 TD. I just have one of those "feelings." I'm also on MassFX, powerFULL, and Drive, so those could also account for the feelings, LOL. Go Pats!

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
i already predicted a score but it will either be the giants by a little or the pats will win by 14+

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For some strange reason, I think the Pats will win by a touchdown and a field goal. Don't ask why. I just have a feeling.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Whoot Whoot!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*In a charlie brown like sigh* UUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHH!

dbgonzo24

dbgonzo24

Awards
It was a 50-50 shot so I can say you got lucky :D
Yea i guess you could say that, but i honestly thought they would win.....im more excited that it was such a great superbowl....i wait all year for this game and to finally see another great one....awesome...the Pats play great superbowls, i gotta give it to them

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New York is part of New England. Why don't we all just shut the fcuk up?
Actually it isn't bro. Connecticut(Where i'm from :)), Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont are the states termed the "New England Region."