Brady Could be the greatest ever

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Where did I say the QB's win by themselves? You seem to work in absolutes when someone doesnt agree with your opinion. All or nothing...sorry, it doesnt work that way. I don't agree with you viewpoint no matter how much you try to be sarcastic and be condescending to those who don't 100% believe in your total team concept. I believe the QB is the most important position on the field and can basically win or lose a game more so than any other position therefore when they win, I give them more credit than anyone. If you don't agree, good for you..have fun with that.
    I am confused, so I'll take my leave. You say "where did I say QB's win by themselves?" and then a few sentences later say "the QB can basically win or lose a game more so..". That's like saying "I don't beat my wife, I merely strike her repeatedly".

I didn't mean to be condescending, but the sarcasm was intended. It seemed necessary as your argumentative style is characterized by ignoring the other's statements and repeating the same points, as if this makes yours right. It doesn't.

Either way, it's just an opinion that will never be solved between us. I'll never convince you and you'll never convince me.

2. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I am confused, so I'll take my leave. You say "where did I say QB's win by themselves?" and then a few sentences later say "the QB can basically win or lose a game more so..". That's like saying "I don't beat my wife, I merely strike her repeatedly".

More so....

I didn't mean to be condescending, but the sarcasm was intended. It seemed necessary as your argumentative style is characterized by ignoring the other's statements and repeating the same points, as if this makes your right.

Actually, that's more your style as you seem to think that if someone doesnt agree with your viewpoints you think they ignore your position then elevate that by being sarcastic and condescending. I told you once that its my perspective on who the best QB is and twice told you that your viewpoints haven't changed anything for me. That's not ignoring, that's telling you I don't agree....3 times... So to recap, I don't think a few points are being lost

I think a few things are being lost here
    ...and I'm not overlooking the fact

You seem to be overlooking the fact
    and I never thought you to be ignorant

Bobo, excuse my ignorance

but if you want to continue with that type of argumentative style, have fun with that.

Either way, it's just an opinion that will never be solved between us.
    I never tried to solve it. I stated who I believed was the best of all time. You then began lecturing everyone on how they shouldn't associate Superbowl wins with an individuals greatness as if we are all ignorant to the obvious of a team concept. I don't agree...for the 4th time.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  3. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

but the sarcasm was intended.
    And you wonder why some choose to ignore you.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

4. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

lol..I found that last jab funny. You label me sarcastic and condescending, yet, after I leave the argument seeing it's fruitless, you found it necessary to get 'one last' unnecessary slice in.

I'm not so much interested in your retort, not for childish reasons, just more so this once fairly interesting debate has turned into a pissing match; you made some valid points, as did I, whether you choose to recognize that is of no mind to me. Enjoy the game on Sunday, Bobo.
  5. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

lol..I found that last jab funny. You label me sarcastic and condescending, yet, after I leave the argument seeing it's fruitless, you found it necessary to get 'one last' unnecessary slice in.
    Actually its a fact as some chose to put you on their ignore list. Maybe not being sarcastic would help that. I know I have learned form my mistakes in the past...just a thought.

whether you choose to recognize that is of no mind to me.
    Of course it isn't.

6. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Probably is. Is the fact that anonymous identities on the internet are ignoring my anonymous identity supposed to bother me? If you're trying to make an effective cutdown you should try another route.
  7. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Probably is. Is the fact that anonymous identities on the internet are ignoring my anonymous identity supposed to bother me? If you're trying to make an effective cutdown you should try another route.
    I don't think its supposed to bother you but the fact that you get sarcastic seems to point to the fact that it does.

I am just letting you know that if you weren't as sarcastic/condescedning, maybe the problem of people ignoring you would be solved. Its not a cut down, its a suggestion. Nobody likes being ignored.

8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

He's probably the greatest winner. Physically not the best... Mentally the best...
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    THAT I can agree with. I'm still not sold on Brady being the best ever but he might be after this weekend.
    Tom Brady may at some point become the QB with the most superbowls but sorry, NOT the greatest ever. With his offensive line not on par so far tonight, he is just average.

:bruce3:
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

fukc the Patriots......18-1! baby
    Armed to the teeth.
  11. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

A big giant bump for Brady's mediocore game and the Pats' loss.
  12. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Big bump for Eli doing the same thing Brady did...take their team down the field to score.

13. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

For all the Brady fanboyism which was perpetuated in this thread and others, he failed where, given the credit placed on him, he should have succeeded.
  14. Registered User

lol
  15. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

For all the Brady fanboyism which was perpetuated in this thread and others, he failed where, given the credit placed on him, he should have succeeded.
    He still is better than Manning. Sorry.

16. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Fanboyism. Are you 13?

17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Hell yeah! Where are all the Brady fans now?!?!

You guys can go ahead and give him his nuts back now!!!!haha
    Armed to the teeth.
  18. Banned

I like the Pats more than I do the Giants, but Brady blew tonight. He had several opportunities to help make sure the Pats were gonna take this game home, but he gave them up by hanging onto the ball and being so concerned about faking. He got what he deserved. By that, I mean his ass getting sacked several times. The Giants played great defense tonight.
  19. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

lol.

Bobo, for the owner/admin of this board your level of immaturity and spitefulness surprises me at times.

I can see myself getting banned for pointing out anymore faults, so I'll take my leave.
  20. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

lol.

Bobo, for the owner/admin of this board your level of immaturity and spitefulness surprises me at times.

I can see myself getting banned for pointing out anymore faults, so I'll take my leave.

Faults? Man, I got a million of them but you celebrating and showing utter glee in anothers misery while touting the "fanboyism" is the height of immaturity and spitefulness.

Banned? Ha, it wouldn't be worth it although Jacob would love that one so keep trying little one.

21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

You are entitled to your opinion but, he IS NOT better than Bradshaw or Montana. At no time in their careers did either one of those guys miss WIDE OPEN receivers in the big game like Tommy Boy missed Randy Moss tonight.

22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    You are entitled to your opinion but, he IS NOT better than Bradshaw or Montana. At no time in their careers did either one of those guys miss WIDE OPEN receivers in the big game like Tommy Boy missed Randy Moss tonight.

As that's YOUR opinion........I think you're missing the overall big picture of brady and his success. He's 30 y/o and already been to the superbowl 4 times. Don't let your distaste for the pats cloud your judgement as it apparently has....

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

True true
    Armed to the teeth.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

I'm just surprised he didn't break into pieces after the hurt the Giants front put on him
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snookl187 View Post
    I'm just surprised he didn't break into pieces after the hurt the Giants front put on him
    PLEASE..............brady will be back to the bowl and win, mark my words!

Legendary

26. Registered User

I marked them, what should I do now??
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BDAWG View Post
    I marked them, what should I do now??
    Probably watch in amazement while the cowgirls once AGAIN perform under highly anticipated "expectation"

Legendary

28. Registered User

As much as I don't like the Patriots, you have to admit, they are a damn good team, one of the best ever in the NFL. We'll see how they do next season.
  29. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Probably watch in amazement while the cowgirls once AGAIN perform under highly anticipated "expectation"
    WORD, **** the cow*****es!!
  30. Registered User

Yup, just the retort I expected.

We lost in the playoffs aginst a "hack" named Eli Manning. Your "undefeated", "untouchable", "superhuman" Patsies lost the big one when they were supposed to dominate and go down in history as the greatest team to ever play the game....

..then they got beat by Eli Manning.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

We lost in the playoffs aginst a "hack" named Eli Manning. Your "undefeated", "untouchable", "superhuman" Patsies lost the big one when they were supposed to dominate and go down in history as the greatest team to ever play the game....

But you forget one thing......at least we got there.......setting MANY records along the way. Their dynasty has already been set, this would have only added to the fact.

Legendary

32. Registered User

Their dynasty has already been set, this would have only added to the fact.
    Are you forgetting about the 1990s Cowboys?? Not defending them, but they were sick back then.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    Are you forgetting about the 1990s Cowboys?? Not defending them, but they were sick back then.
    They were indeed. E. Smith is the man!

Legendary

34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I am amazed at the performance from the NY Giants. I thought they'd be able to hang in there for a while but they outfought the Patriots today. I guess I'm officially wrong about Eli Manning being overrated now LOL. That play on the final drive to Tyree has to be the most unbelievable clutch play in a big game that I remember, he should have been sacked on that play.

The Patriots got nothing from Maroney and they were unable to give Brady good protection. I expected the Giants to get some heat but it seemed as if Brady was getting slammed every play. This probably had an effect on the clock in his head and made him throw some un-Brady like passes towards the end.

Gotta give the Giants credit for this one, they just wanted it more.

MULLET: Fanboyism ? Come on bro, Brady is bad-a$$, I'll take him on my team any day. I'll even take him over Peyton Manning.

He was pretty efficient today but the Giants just made more big plays when in clutch situations. The Patriots got nothing from Maroney (which surprised me) and this was the biggest difference, not Brady. His stat line was 29-48 60.4% 266 yds. 1TD 0INT. He didn't really fail, he actually did pretty good when you consider how NY's pass rush was getting heat on him. If he had thrown 2-3INT's then you can put a lot of the blame on him but not with his performace.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I'm guilty of saying Eli's an overrated player He proved that he's a solid QB with his Play-Off performance. Many are even saying Shockey's injury was a blessing in disguise for Eli.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

They were indeed. E. Smith is the man!
    He would have been nothing without his line....Now Barry Sanders...HE IS THE MAN!!!!!
    Armed to the teeth.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
    He would have been nothing without his line....Now Barry Sanders...HE IS THE MAN!!!!!
    I agree that sanders was unique in all aspects of the word, however smith was great any way you put it.... good line or not.....He was a gator so you know the man had talent .......If jmh80 sees this i expect some sort of retort lol

Legendary

38. Banned

I used to be a die-hard Cowboys fan when I was younger. They had Aikmen, Smith, and Sanders. They were an amazing team.

Brady definitely didn't play to his potential tonight, nor did the rest of the team. It's a shame.
  39. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Yes they did. People act like Bradshaw and Montana were perfect all the time...far from it but as I said in the beginning of the thread in my first post, the emphasis was on "IF" Brady wins 4. He didn't, so therefore my statement is moot. Unfortunately, I have this feeling he'll be back again...

40. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
    Now Barry Sanders...HE IS THE MAN!!!!!
    Freak of nature.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Greatest Invention EVER For Recipes
    By LG Sciences in forum Recipes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 11:34 AM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 07:22 PM
  3. I smell FILTHY! Could it be the gear?
    By Irish Cannon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 12:51 PM
  4. Bulk Powder Aficionados: The Greatest Mixer Ever!
    By Beowulf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2005, 06:50 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 01:18 AM