Trinidad vs. Jones

Hooks

Awards
Jan. 19th, RJJ and Felix Trinidad fight!!!

Also make sure you watch tomorrow on ESPN Friday night fights, Monster puncher La Pantera (Edison Miranda) will be fight season 3 contender fighter David Banks who has yet have been KO'd. Also Jean Pascal a possible opponent for Miranda will be fighting.

War Pantera.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Jan. 19th, RJJ and Felix Trinidad fight!!!

Also make sure you watch tomorrow on ESPN Friday night fights, Monster puncher La Pantera (Edison Miranda) will be fight season 3 contender fighter David Banks who has yet have been KO'd. Also Jean Pascal a possible opponent for Miranda will be fighting.

War Pantera.
RJJ has came and worked trained at my gym befoer he fought the prince lol hes good u past his time.

Hooks

Awards
RJJ has came and worked trained at my gym befoer he fought the prince lol hes good u past his time.
One of my friends said he knows a guy who got to spar with both Felix Trinidad and Edison Mirandain Puerto Rico. When my friend asked him who hit harder, he said that Edison Miranda he WAY harder than Trinidad (just a little fact).

RJJ should take care of Trinidad in a few rounds, just like what RJJ said: "In Fo', he must go"

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
RJ is not that much bigger than Trinidad, but he is a lot stronger. I don't see Trinidad being able to offer RJ much, but it's tough to say as neither of them have fought for years.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Damn, Miranda's KO of Banks was bahrutal. From what I've seen of Miranda and Pascal, if they fight, Pascal is going to bed.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Knock him out, tuck him into bed, put him to sleep, help him up, send him home.

You're choosing the UFC over this, right Alex?

Hooks

Awards
Damn, Miranda's KO of Banks was bahrutal. From what I've seen of Miranda and Pascal, if they fight, Pascal is going to bed.
Daaaaaamn KO of the year so far, vicious single right hand KO by Miranda. Told ya that guy said Miranda hits harder haha.

Lightning

Awards
If Tito touches RJJ on that peanut brittle chin of his, he's going nighty night. If RJJ uses his superior boxing ability and protects his glass jaw, he'll win.

Prediction: Trinidad KO 5th

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
If they're fighting above 160 then I think it's all RJJ.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
If Tito touches RJJ on that peanut brittle chin of his, he's going nighty night. If RJJ uses his superior boxing ability and protects his glass jaw, he'll win.

Prediction: Trinidad KO 5th
RJ's chin isn't the greatest, but Tito only had decent power at 154, at 60 his power was below average. I believe this fight is at 168, not likely he's gonna hurt Roy.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ 168, Jones will put him down easily maybe in 5 at best

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Knock him out, tuck him into bed, put him to sleep, help him up, send him home.

You're choosing the UFC over this, right Alex?
This upcoming UFC card isn't the best, but I definitely choose it over a stale RJJ/Trinidad bout with 2 bunk undercard fights. Easy choice there, Jas. If Boxing wants my 50$ for PPV, they had better put together at least 3 intersting fights. The card should look like this:

Klitschko vs Ibragimov
RJJ vs Trinidad
Vargas vs Mayorga
Holyfield vs Toney

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This upcoming UFC card isn't the best, but I definitely choose it over a stale RJJ/Trinidad bout with 2 bunk undercard fights. Easy choice there, Jas. If Boxing wants my 50$ for PPV, they had better put together at least 3 intersting fights. The card should look like this:

Klitschko vs Ibragimov
RJJ vs Trinidad
Vargas vs Mayorga
Holyfield vs Toney
You dont have to make a choice. UFC 80 airs live at 3 p.m. EST/12 p.m. PST. Its in England. I'm just going to watch a live stream online at 2:00.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
You dont have to make a choice. UFC 80 airs live at 3 p.m. EST/12 p.m. PST. Its in England. I'm just going to watch a live stream online at 2:00.
You'll watch both I assume? Are you a boxing fan, Norris?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Not really. Once you see what real fighting is its hard to watch a watered down version.
True, but sometimes it's nice to watch some talented sluggers stand and trade without the option to take it to the safety zone(floor). I agree though, kind of like playing Tennis but you can't come to the net.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
So RJ wins an easy decision. I heard it was pretty dull, anyone that watched it have any opinions?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So RJ wins an easy decision. I heard it was pretty dull, anyone that watched it have any opinions?
I figured he would, I miss the Mike Tyson of old!! He was the whole reason I started training as a teen.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I figured he would, I miss the Mike Tyson of old!! He was the whole reason I started training as a teen.
Yeah, most exciting boxer of all time. I miss the old Mike's KO's, but I like the new Mike's entertaining personality. The guy says some crazy hilarious sh*t.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, most exciting boxer of all time. I miss the old Mike's KO's, but I like the new Mike's entertaining personality. The guy says some crazy hilarious sh*t.
LMFAO!! yea Mike has had some rather amusing comments to the press. I'll try to find the you-tube later.......off to the gym now to sprint!!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO!! yea Mike has had some rather amusing comments to the press. I'll try to find the you-tube later.......off to the gym now to sprint!!
Check out the Multimedia thread in the MMA section, tons of great MMA highlights, and a good Tyson comments highlight.

Hooks

Awards
RJJ had old flashes of himself, not as fast but some of the combos he threw were good. The best part of the fight was when he got hit with a lowblow and when the ref told him to shake it off he shook his ass :p.

Tito threw his hardest body shots but he couldn't hurt RJJ at all, RJJ even taunted him a lot.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 1
Robensis MMA 5
Chados Anabolics 10
Apsmith4992 General Chat 19
Sports Talk 8