Poll: Who will win the game?

My PERFECT 16-0 patriots to face the jaguars.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Never say never I guess...but seriously...I CAN'T see anything but Pats v. Packers in the Bowl.

Can the really ailing Chargers go into NE and knock em off? Can NY go into GB and knock off Favre at a time of the year where he is basically Superman on his own field?

Hmm...nah.

NE v GB in the Superbowl! You heard is here first.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Never say never I guess...but seriously...I CAN'T see anything but Pats v. Packers in the Bowl.

Can the really ailing Chargers go into NE and knock em off? Can NY go into GB and knock off Favre at a time of the year where he is basically Superman on his own field?

Hmm...nah.

NE v GB in the Superbowl! You heard is here first.
    I completely agree. I firmly believe that the Patriots are just too deep and well rounded of a team overall for the chargers to overcome. They'll wear you out physically and mentally in their pursuit of winning the game.

I think the packers in general are going to be too much for the giants to handle. Yes they beat the cowboys today, but seriously neither team was impressive at all.

Any given sunday things can happen, however i think destiny has the Packers and the Patriots locking up in footballs' biggest game.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

The difference in the Giants-Packers game will be Ryan Grant. This kid had an amazing game against Seattle. The Giants defense gave up 129 to Marion Barber, expect Grant to have similar success. Eli and his weapons will be overmatched by Green Bay's secondary.

It's gonna have to be the Chargers defense and special teams setting the offense up with great field position. The Chargers led the league in interceptions and were fifth in sacks. They ranked fifth in the league in fewest points allowed. This looks great on paper but games aren't played on paper, they're played on the field. The Patriots beat them on the field 38-14 early in the season. The Patriots aren't the Cowboys, they have more killer insitinct then any squad I've seen since the 49ers of the 80's and early 90's. Pats win 30-17.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-27-2013, 12:39 PM
  2. My first Dianabolical plot to rule the STEEL!
    By MMAnabolics in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 11:04 AM
  3. Trying to sell the rest of my stuff
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 02:46 PM
  4. What to use the week before my comp?
    By wrestler119 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 03:48 PM
  5. Replies: 2