The Celtics are back

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The Boston Celtics after a 20 year absence looks to be poised to make a run at the NBA championship.The Celtics are 20-2 and the big three look unbeatable.What a year for Boston sports the Redsox win the World series the Patriots are undefeated and are favored to win the Superbowl and the Celts just might make it a hat trick,speaking of hat tricks the Bruins look good too..:woohoo:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heh. Id sure be proud as hell if i was from Boston! Hell yah i dont like the Pats, and i dont follow MLB anymore (redsox were one of my fav teams) but Im a Celtics fan. Im loving this incredible run, i hope nothing spoils their season and they get to the Finals, Garnett deserves a title imo.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Garnett definitely deserves a title before he retires, whenever that may be.

**** the Patriots.

I don't care about MLB, thus I have no opinion about the Red Sox.

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
Oh yes! Every team has its good phases and not so good (i.e. rebuliding) phases. They are definitely on the way up!

The celts have a lot of their own to live up to, though! Bird and Parish are watching!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I've always liked garnetts style, and I'm glad we have him now.

i agree though, larry bird is the shizit

IainDaniel

Awards
Yep Very impressive.... They have to hope no injuries to there big 3, cause there bench ain't that impressive.

But so far very impressive.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i missed it on sportscenter....did they bet the Pistons? That was supposed to be their hardest game so far. Imagine when they play teams in the West...i dont think theyll be to great.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i missed it on sportscenter....did they bet the Pistons? That was supposed to be their hardest game so far. Imagine when they play teams in the West...i dont think theyll be to great.
Pistons won with .1 seconds left, it was really close, good game.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pistons won with .1 seconds left, it was really close, good game.
Yes sir :D They wont beat the piston's ever. Too deep of a bench and the Pistons may be the only team in the east that can match up with their big three. Sheed/Garnett, Prince/Peirce, Rip/Allen and there's no waaaay Rondo is matching up to chancy. Sorry Boston, you'll have a nice regular season :run:

Agent White

Agent White

Awards
The Boston Celtics after a 20 year absence looks to be poised to make a run at the NBA championship.The Celtics are 20-2 and the big three look unbeatable.What a year for Boston sports the Redsox win the World series the Patriots are undefeated and are favored to win the Superbowl and the Celts just might make it a hat trick,speaking of hat tricks the Bruins look good too..:woohoo:
Well, I can speak to the celtics and say that they are the second most enjoyable team to watch, besides my phoenix suns...All I have to say is LOOK OUT!

I feel another dynasty coming on...so grab some :pizza: and enjoy the show...

KG definetily deserves this though...

TxGuy83

TxGuy83

Awards
Well, I can speak to the celtics and say that they are the second most enjoyable team to watch, besides my phoenix suns...All I have to say is LOOK OUT!

I feel another dynasty coming on...so grab some :pizza: and enjoy the show...

KG definetily deserves this though...
Thats true, seein Grant Hill get the posterize of the season was pretty fun to watch......:lol: And seeing them give up 125 points to the Raptors, who are good enough to maybe get an invite to the March Madness Tournament.....HOW ABOUT SOME DEFENSE?!?!?! As far as KG and the celtics....I cant help but root for them in the EAST, but hey the east is full of weak sauce anyways.....so Go Celtics

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats true, seein Grant Hill get the posterize of the season was pretty fun to watch......:lol: And seeing them give up 125 points to the Raptors, who are good enough to maybe get an invite to the March Madness Tournament.....HOW ABOUT SOME DEFENSE?!?!?! As far as KG and the celtics....I cant help but root for them in the EAST, but hey the east is full of weak sauce anyways.....so Go Celtics
Well the red sox already won the world series, and with the possibility of the patriots(who are on target for the greatest team EVER) and the celtics all winning their respective championships all in the same year.....stay tuned....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ssg11111 Cycle Logs 6