Who are your 3 most OVER-RATED QB'S in the NFL?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    how about under rated QBs of the past?

Jim Kelly
    Warren Moon
    Randel Cunningham <- spelled wrong im sure.

Jim Kelly being the best out of the bunch.
    I wouldn't necessarily say they were underrated. They are Hall Of Fame QB's with the exception of Cunningham. At least Moon adn Kelly aren't underrated by me, I've seen those guys run some very lethal offenses.

I think Neil O'Donnell, Bernie Kosar, and Phil Simms were overrated QB's of the past.

2. Quote Originally Posted by BULLDOG View Post
    I think Romo is underrated, if he has a bad game like Sunday Cowboys are in the tank. Other teams can survive without their qb at 100 percent Dallas can't cause Romo drives the boat.
    Are you serious?? Romos career worst day was against Buffalo and ummm yea pretty sure he was 9 of 10 passing the last drive and got them into position to win the game, which they did. Not many qb's would still be confident enough to run a successful drive at the end of the game. And as far as overrated qbs go, ELI manning is by far the most overrated QB in the NFL, the only thing hes consistent at is sucking under pressure.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TxGuy83 View Post
    Are you serious?? Romos career worst day was against Buffalo and ummm yea pretty sure he was 9 of 10 passing the last drive and got them into position to win the game, which they did. Not many qb's would still be confident enough to run a successful drive at the end of the game. And as far as overrated qbs go, ELI manning is by far the most overrated QB in the NFL, the only thing hes consistent at is sucking under pressure.

I blame JSimpson/CUnderwood, and all of his man whoring!

...he's not overrated at all...

4. Quote Originally Posted by Agent White View Post
    I blame JSimpson/CUnderwood, and all of his man whoring!

...he's not overrated at all...
    ok, he is a man whore I'll give you that.....haha And a weird little fact about the whole he cant win in front of jessica thing, she was at the washington and NY Jets game, which we won both of those games, so not sure where that came from. But it was a fun media spin up while it lasted......GARBAGE

5. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post

I think Neil O'Donnell, Bernie Kosar, and Phil Simms were overrated QB's of the past.
    Neil O'Donnel I remember that bum. Yea he was waay overrated
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

6. Quote Originally Posted by TxGuy83 View Post
    ok, he is a man whore I'll give you that.....haha And a weird little fact about the whole he cant win in front of jessica thing, she was at the washington and NY Jets game, which we won both of those games, so not sure where that came from. But it was a fun media spin up while it lasted......GARBAGE
    I was thinking the same thing. I only watch the Cowboys on a limited basis and I was POSITIVE the camera had shown her at least once or twice earlier in the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Neil O'Donnel I remember that bum. Yea he was waay overrated
    And that particular receiving core was way under-rated too. Same goes for the one-two punch backfield. Too bad Bam couldn't stay out of jail... maybe he'll make a comeback on the Bungles

7. One of the most over rated QB's was Mike Vick (a.k.a. - Ron Mexico). Gifted athlete without a doubt but only avg. QB when it came to reading the D. Maybe he'll make a good punt returner one day when he gets out of the slammer. If you don't know the Ron Mexico story then just Google the name. It's good for a laugh.

Also, I agree that Eli and McNabb are way over rated. Maybe Carson Palmer should join this list as well??

8. Quote Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
    Also, I agree that Eli and McNabb are way over rated. Maybe Carson Palmer should join this list as well??
    I think Carson is on the bubble right now. The Bengals have been a disappointment for 2 years but it's not because of Carson. Most of the blame goes to the woeful defense. The guy can't be blamed for that.

I don't think McNabb is that overrated. He's not what he was 4-5 years ago but the guy's proven himself. He carried the Eagles on his back for years. He had no receving threats until TO came to town. His best receiver was Brian Westbrook for a while but Westbrook is a RB. His TD to INT ratio is better then 2:1 and he can make plays with his feet

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 03:43 AM
  2. Who are your favorite supplemet companies
    By BBB in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 12:57 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 02:03 AM
  4. Are There Any Lawyers or Law Students in the house
    By dirtysouthmuscl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8