Mitchell Report

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
According to ESPN one players name has been released (Roger Clemens), and supposedly many yankees names will also be on there. Going to be a rough day in the Bronx

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
We are fortunate to sell our supplements to various other coutries in the world so I have the opportunity to speak with owners of supplement shops and distributors around the world.

The common theme seems to be they are surprised by the innocence of Americans who believe that most professional athletes are NOT on steroids. The consensus seems to be the average person I speak with understands that most if not all professionals are on steroids/GH etc and they see nothing wrong with it.

I guess I am naive as I always thought that 99% or more of the professionals are NOT on steroids. It hurts just a less each time I see news report of yet another athlete being caught or admitting to anabolic steroids usage, but it still hurts.

Maybe it is still that high school kid in me who had dreams of the Olympics and being told no one makes it with out at least a little 'help' and not wanting to believe it.

For now I will still let my innocence look at life with rose colored glasses thinking that a guy/girl who has the heart, determination and drive to make the Olympics or become a pro athlete can still do it even with out the backing of tens of thousands of dollars and with out AAs, because the reality it just a little to hard to accept right now.

CROWLER

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is anyone actually surprised Clemens is named? I have been saying he juices for years.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, how far back did the investigation go?

eckdawg5

Awards
if you cant wait any longer, here is the supposed leaked list, taken from another board:

Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Barry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton Bradley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozzie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenny Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsoworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi,
Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Schoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez,Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, IJason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood.
this was speculation from wnbc.com
Confirmed: Bonds, Petitte, Clemens, Fernando Vina, Matt Williams, John Rocker, Giambi, Kent Mercker, Jerry Harriston, Juan Gonzales, Paul LoDuca, Miguel Tejada...just to name a few

here's the report
http://files.mlb.com/mitchrpt.pdf

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone actually surprised Clemens is named? I have been saying he juices for years.
NO, the only way he could strike out juiced players was to go on it himself.

He better not be treated any differently than Bonds was treated. I don't want to hear anything about his 7 cy young awards.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you cant wait any longer, here is the supposed leaked list, taken from another board:

Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Barry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton Bradley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozzie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenny Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsoworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi,
Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Schoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez,Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, IJason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood.

there is a few here I didnt see before (i.e varitek, kerry wood, trot nixon)

If true that some Red Sox are on it, I feel better in an odd way

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
those guys are not on it, just checking espn now

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
The only thing is steroids arent really going to make you throw harder. So i dont think clemens could of benifited much from steroids. Possibly stamina but besides that i dont see anything. There league doesnt even allow pitchers to hit.

FWI: I am a college pitcher...

eckdawg5

Awards
The only thing is steroids arent really going to make you throw harder. So i dont think clemens could of benifited much from steroids. Possibly stamina but besides that i dont see anything. There league doesnt even allow pitchers to hit.

pitchers take winistrol for the lean mass, and HGH to repair and endure the longer workouts. He was 40+ and doing 8 hour workouts. Plus as you know, you're constantly doing leg workouts.
Being a pitcher, you should know of "the shot". It's temporary, but it's an oil based (I guess you can call it a steroid, it's a banned MLB substance) that is injected into the shoulder. The injection lubricates the joint but tightens the tendon. It can add from 2 mph to 5mph. But like I said, it's temporary and is very detrimental to you pitching future.
FWI: I'm a college catcher

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
pitchers take winistrol for the lean mass, and HGH to repair and endure the longer workouts. He was 40+ and doing 8 hour workouts. Plus as you know, you're constantly doing leg workouts.
Being a pitcher, you should know of "the shot". It's temporary, but it's an oil based (I guess you can call it a steroid, it's a banned MLB substance) that is injected into the shoulder. The injection lubricates the joint but tightens the tendon. It can add from 2 mph to 5mph. But like I said, it's temporary and is very detrimental to you pitching future.
FWI: I'm a college catcher
I didnt now about this man thanks for the info. But my shoulder is shot thats why im starting to get into BBing now... Damn labrum tear!!!

eckdawg5

Awards
i dislocated my shoulder and severed the labrum and tore a small chunk of bone off with it during a stupid fight. it was my left shoulder but i swing lefty and my swing hasn't been the same. so we're kinda in the same boat huh?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

It may or may not make someone throw harder. I know When I'm on my golf ball goes consistantley and noticabley further. Enough so people comment on it. Its not like a golf club is heavy so it shouldn't take much force to swing it fast. Remeber though steroids don't just effect muscle size but have direct effects on the nervous system.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
If any of you read the actual report most of this information is second hand, even third hand at best. Mitchell actually has people named in this report that he heard from someone else who heard that they were purchasing/using. I'm actually quite upset at this report. Sure we wanted to know whose using, but this is a finger pointing like none other. Every name on this report is tarnished for the rest of their lives, even if they DID NOT use any performance enhancing drug. Every lawyer whose read this report has stated that none of this evidence would hold up in court to reach any form of conviction. It was a witch hunt, it still is a witch hunt, and just like the ACTUAL witch hunts back in history a lot of innocent people are going to get burned at the stake.

Fvck MLB, Fvck the Commissioner, and Fvck Mitchell. This should have been dealt with internally, and then when they could PROVE that a player received/purchased/used performance enhancing drugs, go public. This is a disgrace to baseball and as a sport I used to play and follow religiously as a child, I am now disabused with the league in general.

RBKing

Awards
2 things I find hard to believe: that Sammy Sosa's name is not on the list and that ANY professional athlete has not used
juice at least once!

cord195148

cord195148

Awards
When competing in the NPC in the 80s, it was common knowledge that many ballplayers were using. Some of our suppliers were their's also. Maybe I'm desensitized by proximity, but I have been more surprised by some of my farts.