Poll: Was Michael Vicks sentence just?

Vick Sentencing Fair or Not

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Imho he should of gotten the maximum sentence. A man of his status should now better and i think they should have made an example out of him.

2. Quote Originally Posted by MM1Snapper View Post
    Imho he should of gotten the maximum sentence. A man of his status should now better and i think they should have made an example out of him.
    i'm glad they didn't give him the minimum
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    maybe he and some fellow prison inmates could form a football team to challenge the prison guards
    He would have to then play for the Cincinatti Bengals.

:bruce3:

4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    This, in my opinion is in a very different catagory than a simple "mistake". The things that he did to the dogs...well someone in their right mind wouldn't do those things because we all know they are wrong. He took lives, whether or not they were human doesn't count. They were living beings, defenseless animals. They really had no chance to defend themselves. If it was different case I would agree with you, some people don't deserve the sentences they get, some are even jailed while innocent.

Your opinion is based on what "media coverage". We all know how completely accurate that always is. I'm not saying he is innocent because obviously he isn't but do we really know the extent of his involvement. btw, how many defenseless deer have you had.

:bruce3:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. To Rub or not to Rub
    By Big Joe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 01:09 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-04-2007, 11:59 PM
  3. To Stretch or Not to Stretch You be the Judge
    By DarCSA in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 07:14 AM
  4. Eat unhealthy food, or not eating at all?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-30-2002, 11:08 AM
  5. Too wake up or not to wake
    By 8 pak man in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-01-2002, 07:24 PM