Votes: 3 60.0%
  • or, Bill Belichick is the Devil

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
It's ridiculous how lucky they can get. The Ravens HAPPENED to call a time out on a 4th and 1 where they stopped Tom Brady short of first down. They HAPPENED to get a false start where they were stopped short again on the same 4th and 1. And how is that every team who's had the lead on them somehow deteriorate on the closing minutes of the 4th quarter. oh well, it will the best season in the history of the NFL to see them go. 18-1. :D

whoops, forgot to add in one more poll

5. or, are the New England Patroits just that good.

Damm forgot, o well it just won't count :D

Last edited:
Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I must admit that I was rooting for the Patriots to lose but, there is an old saying "sometimes it's better to be lucky than good". We can discuss the "bad calls" etc. but when it came down to it, the Patriots once again played 60 minutes the Ravens made a couple of crucial mistakes and got taken out of their game by some of the calls at the end. The issue with some of the things that the refs said to the Ravens players will be interesting to see how the league handles it. Next week my team gets their shot, I'm pretty sure the whip will be cracked at practice this week, we'll see.

:bruce3:

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can't stand the Patriots they were caught cheating in game, not inthe offseason, not there were rumors about cheating they were caught red handed by NFL security officials DURING a game. That game should have been awarded to the Jets on a forfeit. I was rooting for the Ravens like they were my team(they're not) last night what a bummer bs calls, timeouts and false starts they were given reprieve after reprieve last night and of course they eventually took advantage. I think it would be awsome if Miami got thier only win while handing the Patriots thier only loss.

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
i just found out on sportscenter that only the head coach can call timeout on the sideline. at the end where the raven stopped the Patriots on 4th and 1, the defensive coach called the timeout and the refs accepted it. After the game the Ravens were pissed at the refs.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow all the haters.....but i guess everyone takes their shot at the top, but at this time it's STILL the pats. I seriously don't want to hear about bad calls and penalties. Bad calls/penalties are made every week and against EVERY team. It just so happens when something goes the pats way everyone crys about it. Get over it, it's a game. Talent will get you far, but you don't have anything unless you have luck on your side. They're still the best in football untill proven otherwise period!!

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
Wow all the haters.....but i guess everyone takes their shot at the top, but at this time it's STILL the pats. I seriously don't want to hear about bad calls and penalties. Bad calls/penalties are made every week and against EVERY team. It just so happens when something goes the pats way everyone crys about it. Get over it, it's a game. Talent will get you far, but you don't have anything unless you have luck on your side. They're still the best in football untill proven otherwise period!!
yea they are the best team.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they are certainly the best team, but I cant see them undefeated. The best chance is this weekend, and by my av you know where my loyalty is

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
The pats are a good team, good teams know how to win. THe ravens couldnt win because they are not that good of a team and when the game is on the line they choke. Look at brady, cool, calm and collective... Hes a great player on a great team. The pats should beat all the other teams they face and should go undeafted but who knows

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I hate that damn Tom Brady so much,talented qb, young, rich, good looking, dates super models and if that wasn't enough he's a Michigan guy.I hate him.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate that damn Tom Brady so much,talented qb, young, rich, good looking, dates super models and if that wasn't enough he's a Michigan guy.I hate him.
Wow, all that on top of the michigan alumni status you truly do hate him being an ohio state guy lol

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
thats my reason. i just want to mess him up.