Go Wvu!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Just had to say it :) I might be able to see the couches burning from my porch! Only 20 miles away from WVU.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Pittsburgh wins, are you ****ing kidding me??!!

What a year, damn, just damn, ....

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I'm kinda stunned. Well played Pitt. Your offense wasn't that great, but your defense played a helluva game.

I think I hear gunshots coming from the north...

(just kidding)

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping to see WVU and LSU in the title.

Now, I hope Georgia plays LSU. OSU doesn't deserve to be in the title game.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was hoping to see WVU and LSU in the title.

Now, I hope Georgia plays LSU. OSU doesn't deserve to be in the title game.
11-1 with the only loss to an Illinois team playing in a BCS bowl game,please stop the hate and envy of Ohio State people they belong and they are here to stay. GO BUCKS!!!!

z28man

Awards
  • Established
I agree they probably deserve to be there, but LSU will hand them their respective ass. Probably not as bad as Florida did last year however.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
11-1 with the only loss to an Illinois team playing in a BCS bowl game,please stop the hate and envy of Ohio State people they belong and they are here to stay. GO BUCKS!!!!
If you guys watched any of the bowl selection shows, you could see the disgusting bias for the SEC, USC, and Ohio State. How do you argue #2, #4, and #5 in the national title game, but not #3? If VT wasn't good enough, then they would be sitting at #7 or #8, correct?

VT would give OSU a challenge if they went to the national title, and I believe VT would come out victorious.

The BCS really does **** a lot of teams over.

Sampson

Banned
Awards
The BCS is the biggest disgrace in all of college/pro sports. Its a damn joke. College football playoffs would be such an amazing spectical, however, it doesn't appear that it will be happening anytime soon. Good job on ****ing up again BCS!