Colt Brennan = Christ ?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Colt brennan may very well be Christ

All time TD record Brennan entered the game holding 24 other NCAA records, including the single-season record for TD passes of 58, which he set last year.

Plays football at the Aloha Bowl. Goes to school on the beach and prob ****s more locals then the locals.

They said that there were teams this yr that dropped them from the sched because they didnt want to face him. wow

Please find me anyone else out there that has a better life lol

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
WORD.. and the UH WARRIOR just beat Boise State...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure if I Jive with the statement. A very skilled player at a sport=Christ like?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I'll give you that he has the life. As far as beeing a great QB.......I have to differ. To put up those numbers you have to be a legit college QB and he is. But I think he's more a product of the system along with a solid core or WR. Look at good ol' Timmy Chang, his numbers were similar to Colt's, and what's doing now?

The spread in college is hard to stop so whoever they play in the bowls game,big time team or not, should be a good high scoreing game.

I know there's no way he puts up those numbers at a big time school.

AFOX

Awards
No. I would say he is a good football player, not the savior of mankind and son of God. He is very accurate with the football though.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
Colt brennan may very well be Christ

All time TD record Brennan entered the game holding 24 other NCAA records, including the single-season record for TD passes of 58, which he set last year.

Plays football at the Aloha Bowl. Goes to school on the beach and prob ****s more locals then the locals.

They said that there were teams this yr that dropped them from the sched because they didnt want to face him. wow

Please find me anyone else out there that has a better life lol

umm not cool dude im from hawaii, umm to tell you the truth no local girl in theenitre 50th state will ever go for a haole boy(mainlander)
i mean i love hawaii, colt is a great player and hawaii is a good team, but they ranked like 119th for toughest schedule and boise ranked like 118th whihc mean there good because look at the teams they play NO ONE good thats the problem Hawaii need to play some who is ranked at least top 5 to see what they are made of

if all 3 REC and colt leaves to go pros next year Hawaii will be crap i hate to say it but its true, where known for surfing and fighters so football is only second nature there,

o the school is in the valley just to add, bout 1hr away from the beach

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'll give you that he has the life. As far as beeing a great QB.......I have to differ. To put up those numbers you have to be a legit college QB and he is. But I think he's more a product of the system along with a solid core or WR. Look at good ol' Timmy Chang, his numbers were similar to Colt's, and what's doing now?

The spread in college is hard to stop so whoever they play in the bowls game,big time team or not, should be a good high scoreing game.

I know there's no way he puts up those numbers at a big time school.
agree

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
My high school is the only school in the state of hawaii thats on the beach

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
My high school is the only school in the state of hawaii thats on the beach
I would have ditched classes at least once a week, you're a lucky man.

I also think Brennan wouldn't be doing the same thing if he was in a major conference. Ty Detmer also put up his staggering #'s in the old WAC. He's still a good QB but the system helps him out a lot. He's more physically gifted then Timmy Chang but he'll have to get bigger to whitstand the punishment at the next level. I think he's a good risk in the third or fourth round of the draft.

The WAC is pretty soft. Boise St lost convincingly to an average Washington team so maybe that's an indicator of how big a difference there is between the WAC and other conferences.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established

I also think Brennan wouldn't be doing the same thing if he was in a major conference. Ty Detmer also put up his staggering #'s in the old WAC. He's still a good QB but the system helps him out a lot. He's more physically gifted then Timmy Chang but he'll have to get bigger to whitstand the punishment at the next level. I think he's a good risk in the third or fourth round of the draft.

The WAC is pretty soft. Boise St lost convincingly to an average Washington team so maybe that's an indicator of how big a difference there is between the WAC and other conferences.

i think im the only hawaiian that sees it that way, they are a weak team that havent played no strong team yet, i mean when you play ranked theams every other weekend and you win consistintley then you can say your good,

try skipping math class for a full year and having to buy a correspondance exam for 200bucks at the end of the year, to make up the credit well worth it

JUST BECAUSE THE WAVES WHERE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I think Colt is a great football player and QB. He almost looks as though he slightly throws side arm. Pretty good cannon too. His records are awesome, but it is the WAC.

I would like to see him turn into a good NFL quarterback.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My high school was situated quite nicely in a baron tundra wasteland. So both of you Hawaii boys can eat it.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
My high school was situated quite nicely in a baron tundra wasteland. So both of you Hawaii boys can eat it.
haha, well i will take that as a compliment, its just the way life is when your surrounded by water :bb2: walkin around like this on the side of the streets catching our tan

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I agree, byron leftwich comes to mind also.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
umm not cool dude im from hawaii, umm to tell you the truth no local girl in theenitre 50th state will ever go for a haole boy(mainlander)
im one haole and i date plenty local wahines... no ack lidat brah... and UH really isnt that far from the beach. and your right.. UH is good because of the teams there playing againts.. i dont think UH has big enough samoans to handle a COllegiate team like LSU .. but hey.. if UH like step up.. chance em

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
im one haole and i date plenty local wahines... no ack lidat brah... and UH really isnt that far from the beach. and your right.. UH is good because of the teams there playing againts.. i dont think UH has big enough samoans to handle a COllegiate team like LSU .. but hey.. if UH like step up.. chance em
i live 30sec from the beach and UH is bout 30min through traffic im sure its far from where your used to living like on a farm in arkansas or something, o and i pretty much doubt that you date HAWAIIAN girls not local white chicks but real hawaiian gurls sorry

size

Awards
  • Established
I think you must be crazy if you do not think Colt Brennan is an NFL QB.
First off, the claim of being a system QB is silly, and it is silly because Hawaii runs an NFL offense. So if he is a system QB then that system is an NFL system. Making comparisons to Chang are just wrong. Brennan has much better accuracy and better velocity than Chang had. Also, he is regarded by most NFL scouts as a first round QB.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you must be crazy if you do not think Colt Brennan is an NFL QB.
First off, the claim of being a system QB is silly, and it is silly because Hawaii runs an NFL offense. So if he is a system QB then that system is an NFL system. Making comparisons to Chang are just wrong. Brennan has much better accuracy and better velocity than Chang had. Also, he is regarded by most NFL scouts as a first round QB.
werd. NFL, 49ers lol

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
werd. NFL, 49ers lol
With our luck I'd stay away from QB's in the 1st round. Jim Druckenmiller in 1997 and Alex Smith doesn't convince me. Unfortunately, Nolan threw Smith under bus. Alex Smith hasn't had a great supporting cast but he has to have shown us something by now and he just hasn't shown us enough. I'd like to see the 49ers grab a pass rusher or receiver.

The genius Mike Nolan also has no 1st round pick this year because he traded it to the Patriots last year so he could draft Joe Staley. Staley's an upgrade over Kwame Harris but he struggles with run blocking. I think we should do whatever it takes to get Andre Johnson.

Marshall

Marshall

Awards
He's a good college QB, at least playing for Hawaii. According to ESPN he's 6' 3" 196lbs. If this is accurate then his size shouldn't be a problem in The League. Just like in college, his success (or lack of it) in the NFL will depend in large part on the system he plays in and the players he plays with. So, Outside Backer in the original post asks is Colt Brennan Christ?? Well, he doesn't have to walk on water but he does have to beat one of the hottest teams in college football in the Georgia 'Dawgs, which may be almost as difficult.

Enjoy The College Bowl Season!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sports Talk 65
Vitruvian Sports Talk 2
CEDeoudes59 Sports Talk 6
Jason Pegg Sports Talk 6
Sports Talk 40