Who is more screwed and why ?

Who is deeper in the shltter ?

• Total voters

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Michael Vick or Barry Bonds ? They are both taking lashing from different angles, which one is deeper in the shlt ?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They're both fukced!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
today i'd say vick based on the fact that vick is already sitting in a cell.
bonds is still a free man w/very well paid attorneys.

BDAWG

BDAWG

Awards
I believe Bonds is in bigger shlt. At this point it's not certain that Bonds will have jail time, but I think if he gets some it should be more than a year.

Vick just started serving his sentence yesterday, which is expected to only be a year. If the commissioner lets Vick come back to play, and he does well (key word), people are going to start forgetting about this.

Bonds is retired and everyone is going to remember this. Especially because he cheated to get his name in the history books. Frankly it makes me sick. Don't get me wrong, I don't condone what Vick did, but I don't think he's in as much shlt.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Michael Vick has more sh!t to overcome. He killed dogs ! Bonds may have juiced but he never hurt anyone except Jeff Kent LOL. Michael Vick still has to overcome a bigger uphill battle with the fans than Bonds. Bonds may be be an arrogant A-Hole (allegedly) but his actions aren't even on the same stratosphere as Vick's.

BDAWG

BDAWG

Awards
I suppose you're right. What he did was definitely fvcked up, but all I'm saying is if the commish lets him back in the NFL he has the chance to have the public forget about what he did. So he has to spend a year in jail. It'll be minimum security and he's famous so he won't have it that bad.

And just look at the Pats, Bellichek cheated like a bltch and everyone was talking about it. Then he starts winning and everyone forgets. Just like they will about Vick.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Vick is in a different class than Bonds or Belicheck, they may be cheaters, but he's a moral Pariah, much worse on the scale of publically perceived badness.

Michael Vick will never play in the NFL again - no team will take the chance on restructuring their offense to his skills for a man the fans will not forgive, too risky. The League's tolerance for poor public conduct has gotten much thinner lately, too many recent incidents. And unlike Barry Bonds, everyone is now going after his money. Maybe he can rap, cause he will never again run professionally. He's football history.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vick is fvcked like a 1inch d1ck! haha. he's gonna do time, pay fines and be jobless when he gets thru. Bonds will always have the fame. Vick will be forgotten in time.

IainDaniel

Awards
Bonds is retired and everyone is going to remember this. Especially because he cheated to get his name in the history books. Frankly it makes me sick. Don't get me wrong, I don't condone what Vick did, but I don't think he's in as much shlt.

Bonds didn't cheat. MLB had no rules against Steroid use.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bonds is in a bigger hole. He will lose out on the hall (if convicted), and could conceivably lose all his records. Vick never was at Bonds level at all

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vick never was at Bonds level at all
exactly and Bonds will still have a ton of $$$$$ and Vick will be broke in a few years lol.....they are just trying to bring the black man down.......:stick:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I think Michael Vick takes the cake on this one. I'm sure he probably has a lot of money put away, but the fact that he killed dogs really ruined his image.

I don't expect any pro team to touch Vick after this incident is over due to all the negative press he garnished. Vick still has a potential to have a longer career, but won't be able to play anymore.

Bonds is older and retired, so he is facing legal indictment, but he managed to get through his entire career (juiced).

BDAWG

BDAWG

Awards
Oh so you think it's fair that he gets his name in the record books then? He's a cheater, regardless of any rule. Juicing is cheating.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
for Bonds its more of a pride thing...not getting the records, not going to the Hall, looking like a cheater...

for Vick it just sucks alot more! lol

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
vick will play nfl football again.
if he didn't have a chance, he wouldn't have started serving his sentence early.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
exactly and Bonds will still have a ton of $$$$$ and Vick will be broke in a few years lol.....they are just trying to bring the black man down.......:stick:
the last part of that made me laugh

bonds will hold onto some of the money, however his playing days are most likely finished so his earning potential is shot

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its not that he didnt cheat, he didnt break the rule for that time. I think the issue now is positive tests after the rule change, which would qualify as cheating

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Try this: take steroids, then kill a dog - see what gets you in more trouble.

I GUARANTEE if the judge doesn't get you for the dog, some PETA fanatic will (and for being "pro justice" they're pretty ruthless mofos) - they could care less about steroids, unless you're putting 'em in an animal!

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
Michael Vick or Barry Bonds ? They are both taking lashing from different angles, which one is deeper in the shlt ?
Guess what bonds is going to loose all his so called records and probally serve more than 23 months jail time for his dumb ass move. I hate that fvcker....

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
both of them are f*cked regardless, f*ckin idiots!

:thumbsup:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think Bonds got it worse. losing those records....thats gotta really suck. He got more jail time than Vick did too right?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but the thing is Vick does not have a career anymore, vs. Bonds who is pretty much retiring.

I'm sure Vick probably has some money tucked away somewhere.

I still think Vick took the hit harder.

typeOnegative

typeOnegative

Awards
ethically, vick did more damage because it was more than to just himself... the real problem for bonds isn't that he used, but did he previously commit perjury which has the greater legal matter at hand.