View Poll Results: Who Wins The World Series

Voters
24. This poll is closed
  • Redsox

    15 62.50%
  • Rockies

    9 37.50%

Redsox or Rockies

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Redsox or Rockies


    Who wins te world series ?

    Redsox

    Rockies


  2. The sox are on fire right now and nobody can stop them.......Sox in 5 games

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  3. If there is a God, please let it be the Rockies.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    If there is a God, please let it be the Rockies.
    Sorry God is a Redsox fan

  5. Boston wins 4-2

  6. RED SOX!!!!!! we're gonna sweep em' like the dirty hoes they are.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  7. Sox in 6. I wouldn't mind seeing the Rocks continue their streak. Should be a good series for any baseball fan.

  8. honestly, who cares?






  9. Well I meant to vote for the Sox but hit the Rockies instead. But thats ok, since thats who I want to win. I just think the Sox are good enough to end the magical rockies season.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    honestly, who cares?





    c'mon, HYPEdaddy! You know you love the great American passtime!!!...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by milwood View Post
    c'mon, HYPEdaddy! You know you love the great American passtime!!!...
    since my beloved Indians are out of the race, i have no love....... GO BROWNS!

    YES, i am one of those sad, pathetic Cleveland-area natives that roots for my Cleveland teams and am completely and utterly disappointed EVERY SINGLE FUKCING YEAR!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    since my beloved Indians are out of the race, i have no love....... GO BROWNS!

    YES, i am one of those sad, pathetic Cleveland-area natives that roots for my Cleveland teams and am completely and utterly disappointed EVERY SINGLE FUKCING YEAR!
    I hear ya my brotha.....the sox have broken my heart alot more than the good times. That was a great series with cleveland this year. They'll be back in the ALCS you can bet on that.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  13. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    since my beloved Indians are out of the race, i have no love....... GO BROWNS!

    YES, i am one of those sad, pathetic Cleveland-area natives that roots for my Cleveland teams and am completely and utterly disappointed EVERY SINGLE FUKCING YEAR!
    Call it the curse of the third base umpire..I wonder if Lofton scores there and tied the game how that would have changed the outcome if at all..

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    Call it the curse of the third base umpire..I wonder if Lofton scores there and tied the game how that would have changed the outcome if at all..
    True, i'm not sure it would have changed the outcome, but you never know i guess....

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  15. Rockies - won 21 of their last 22 games
    Red Sox - won 13 of their last 22 games

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    Call it the curse of the third base umpire..I wonder if Lofton scores there and tied the game how that would have changed the outcome if at all..
    Plus the fact that he was safe at second in the first inning!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    Plus the fact that he was safe at second in the first inning!
    Shoulda, woulda, coulda


    Actually, I like the tribe more after they beat the yankee's. Anyone who beat the Stankees gets a big

  18. Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy View Post
    Shoulda, woulda, coulda
    thats the same thing i think every week about my Fantasy Football team, too!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    thats the same thing i think every week about my Fantasy Football team, too!
    YOU!? have you even looked at my pathetic team?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    since my beloved Indians are out of the race, i have no love....... GO BROWNS!

    YES, i am one of those sad, pathetic Cleveland-area natives that roots for my Cleveland teams and am completely and utterly disappointed EVERY SINGLE FUKCING YEAR!

    Yeah...that's tough! I must say that Cleveland fans are one-of-a-kind. That is one great sports town, in spite of the recent occurences. In truth, though, and as bad as it seems, the fact that you beat the Bengals already should be enough to call it a winning season... :thmbsup:

  21. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    RED SOX!!!!!! we're gonna sweep em' like the dirty hoes they are.
    How quickly you guys forget June when we won on your turf, 2 outta 3 times...

    I'm an X-NH boy too, Rockies are just kicking ass this year.

    X
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    How quickly you guys forget June when we won on your turf, 2 outta 3 times...

    I'm an X-NH boy too, Rockies are just kicking ass this year.

    X
    I never said they didn't. I betcha it doesn't happen again

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  23. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    How quickly you guys forget June when we won on your turf, 2 outta 3 times...

    I'm an X-NH boy too, Rockies are just kicking ass this year.

    X
    Once again the Yankees beat the Indians 6-0 in the regular season and look what happened..Baseball in June is nothing like baseball in October..

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    Once again the Yankees beat the Indians 6-0 in the regular season and look what happened..Baseball in June is nothing like baseball in October..
    And the Rockies swept the Yankees too...


    We will see what happens tonight.


    Game on!


    X
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  25. If you break it down, it's hard see the Sox not getting to 3 wins before game 5, and thus 6/7 at home are all but formalities.

    Buzzsaw Beckett will start 3 games, win them all by most accounts, but we'll assume he wins his first two (Games 1, 4)

    Shilling will win either Gm2 or 5, perhaps both. And Francona will baby DiceK an get him out after 4 solid innings if Shilling doesn't drop the ball and result in the bullpen saving his ass.

    Red Sox in Six.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Stay Puft View Post
    Buzzsaw Beckett will start 3 games, win them all by most accounts, but we'll assume he wins his first two (Games 1, 4)

    Red Sox in Six.
    beckett may not be as successful pitching at altitude.
    good pitchers seem to become average 1 mile high.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    beckett may not be as successful pitching at altitude.
    good pitchers seem to become average 1 mile high.
    I think Schilling will have a problem just moving around up here...




    X
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    I think Schilling will have a problem just moving around up here...




    X
    I think you greatly underestimate curt schilling. Remember the circumstance with the bloody sock? The fact is between beckett and schilling there is more pitching playoff experience/success than the rockies can imagine or handle. Enough said........

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  29. Red Sox up 4-1 at the top of the 4th.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by BDAWG View Post
    Red Sox up 4-1 at the top of the 4th.
    6-1 in the 5th haha

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  31. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    6-1 in the 5th haha
    No worries.
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  32. 8-1 sox in 5th
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  33. Doh!

    Spoke to soon...
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    No worries.
    10-1....I'd be worried now......

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  35. 13-1
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  36. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    13-1
    And.....the bases are STILL loaded hahahahahha

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  37. The Fat Lady is warming up

  38. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    The Fat Lady is warming up
    Oh my god this is AWESOME!!!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  39. Hope you guys remain this civil the rest of the series, It's not gonna happen again.





    X
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    Hope you guys remain this civil the rest of the series, It's not gonna happen again.





    X
    Yeah......Right bro......Please, no offense to the rockies as they deserve to be in the world series for what they have done, but again they're now playing a caliber of team that FAR surpasses what they've faced in the post season so far. Again sox in 5 games......

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. To Rub or not to Rub
    By Big Joe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 01:09 PM
  2. Redsox or Yankee Fan!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 497
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 03:22 AM
  3. Eat unhealthy food, or not eating at all?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-30-2002, 11:08 AM
  4. now or later?
    By sage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-03-2002, 02:40 PM
  5. Too wake up or not to wake
    By 8 pak man in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-01-2002, 07:24 PM
Log in
Log in