The Cowboys are back

avenue Red

Awards
Even with Terry Glenn out we are dominating like no other on offense. And when Terrance Newman and Greg Ellis start starting our defense should come together with Wade Phillips blitz schemes. Is anyone as pump as I am for this season.. We have 2 true tests this season and we already dominated the first (bears) defense... We just gotta get through the Patriots and I think its smoothe sailing.

HURRY UP TANK JOHNSON

Boys 4 Life

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I hate the Cowboys with a passion :shoot: but they're on fire right now and they should run away with the NFC if they continue playing like this.

cardiffgiant

Awards
Tank and TO will be smoking crack together in a hotel room with strippers and go to jail by years end.That sounds familiar for some reason.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Tank and TO will be smoking crack together in a hotel room with strippers and go to jail by years end.That sounds familiar for some reason.
:icon_lol: I think there will also be an attempted murder on a Cowboy from a police officer, a player who OD's on something, and a receiver getting carried out on a stretcher at Philly while fans throw some battery-filled snow balls at said payer.

Other scenarios include an appearance from satan on the Cowboy sideline coming to collect Tony Romo's soul, a botched plastic surgery for Jerry Jones, and a recently retired Cowboy who gets caught transporting kilos of marijuana.

caveman

caveman

Awards
:icon_lol: I think there will also be an attempted murder on a Cowboy from a police officer, a player who OD's on something, and a receiver getting carried out on a stretcher at Philly while fans throw some battery-filled snow balls at said payer.

Other scenarios include an appearance from satan on the Cowboy sideline coming to collect Tony Romo's soul, a botched plastic surgery for Jerry Jones, and a recently retired Cowboy who gets caught transporting kilos of marijuana.
wheres the love

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:goodpost: :hammer: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

avenue Red

Awards
when tank comes its game over and when we beat the pats we r the best

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
IW...I'll be sure to get the battery ready.

avenue Red

Awards
just make sure you got tivo in 2 weeks.:djparty:

cardiffgiant

Awards

:goodpost: :bruce2: Cowboys get beatdown from Pats-Moss scores 3 touchdowns

avenue Red

Awards
lol moss scoring 3 TDs yes that could probably happen. but i doubt he will get even 2. TO with . crayton with 1. hurd 1. whitten 1. barber 1

cowboys 35 patriots 24

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
lol moss scoring 3 TDs yes that could probably happen. but i doubt he will get even 2. TO with . crayton with 1. hurd 1. whitten 1. barber 1

cowboys 35 patriots 24
The only way the Cowboys will put 35 on the board against the Patriots is if they get TD's from defense and special teams or force the Patriots to turn it over 3-4 times which would give them excellent field position.

If the G-Men put up 35 at Dallas then the Pats are good for 30+. I'm a betting man and I'd say Dallas would fall 38-28. The Patriots are a smarter team and they have better team chemistry at this point.

cardiffgiant

Awards
The patriots look awesome and this is amazing since it's so early in the season.BTW once I got stranded in the Forth Worth, Dallas airport overnite and there was Cowboy crap everywhere-It was sickening. The chairs in that place sucked balls too. i kept sliding down-just like the cowboys will as the season progresses.

avenue Red

Awards
im pretty sure dallas leagues the league in interceptions so thats not a problem. and with an even healthier newman and ellis our defensive will be great. idk how long maroney is out but without him they wont have a running game on dallas.

BDAWG

BDAWG

Awards
I haven't posted in a while, but I just wanna say...Go Cowboys!!

I can still hardly believe the Boys pulled that off. Romo sucked and the Bills blew it...I don't care, I love it!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That was a lucky win BDAWG. I don't know why the Bills didn't just run with 4:30 left in the game and a 24-16. They were pretty close to FG range and that would have sealed the deal.

BDAWG

BDAWG

Awards
You're telling me, Bills should have won that hands down. I'm not going to complain though.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You're telling me, Bills should have won that hands down. I'm not going to complain though.
You shouldn't bro, your team did have a fighting spirit when many others would have beaten themselves mentally. The Cowboys might have been looking to next week's showdown with the Patriots.

Side note, Trent Edwards looked pretty solid against a good Dallas team. Too bad he didn't go to Cal when he had the chance.

Dr. Lats

Awards
Diehard Cowboy fan here! Lucky, my ass. It was "lucky" for the Bills to be handed 5-6 turnovers from Romo. That **** just doesn't happen. Not to many teams are resilient enough to come back from such set backs in a game. Cowboys Superbowl 08!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Diehard Cowboy fan here! Lucky, my ass. It was "lucky" for the Bills to be handed 5-6 turnovers from Romo. That **** just doesn't happen. Not to many teams are resilient enough to come back from such set backs in a game. Cowboys Superbowl 08!
Don't count out the Seahawks just yet. They have the athleticism on defense to give the Cowboys some fits. If Seattle gets its sh!t together then Dallas will have some real competition in the NFC. Watch out for the Redskins in a few years. They have a killer secondary are a great pass rusher away from having an elite defense. They won't get Dallas this year, or even next year but after that things will get heated with your most hated rival once again.

I agree with you that 6 turnovers aren't characteristic of the Cowboys but they faced a team that wanted to beat them and was not afraid. I also think they underestimated Trent Edwards. That dude stood in the pocket and made some plays for the Bills that you only see veterans make.

A Bills fan can also say that the Cowboys are lucky the Bills were depleted with injuries. However, you are what your record says you are IMO. The Cowboys are a great team but crowning them or anyone is a bit premature.

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
That was badass game, well at least the last 2:00 min. But if they play like that next week against the Patroits they are going to get blown out.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure dallas leagues the league in interceptions so thats not a problem. and with an even healthier newman and ellis our defensive will be great. idk how long maroney is out but without him they wont have a running game on dallas.
Two words Sammy Morris

Pats will destroy the Cowboys take it to the bank

Bill Belichik will shut that offense right down you will see..

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Actually, it did happen.

So you are saying it's "lucky" for the Bill's defense to have caught so many horrible passes thrown by Romo?

Romo = Overrated

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Two words Sammy Morris

Pats will destroy the Cowboys take it to the bank

Bill Belichik will shut that offense right down you will see..
Without a doubt. Especially with Harrison and Seymour back.

BDAWG

BDAWG

Awards
Actually, it did happen.

So you are saying it's "lucky" for the Bill's defense to have caught so many horrible passes thrown by Romo?

Romo = Overrated

Romo had a bad game. He's a brand new Quaterback and people are expecting a lot from him right now. That's unheard of to throw that many interceptions and still comeback and win. Gotta give the kid some credit.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to next Sunday. If Romo comes back to play to his full potential, the Pats are going to have a hell of a time containing the 'boys.

avenue Red

Awards
with this win it just shows you how the cowboys can battle through adversity and still win. The cowboys will be on point against the Pats and it will be a great game. If we keep Moss from getting 200+ yards and 3 TDs i think we can win.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Just like the Bears last year sometimes you have to be lucky more than good.

:bruce3:

BDAWG

BDAWG

Awards
F*** the Pats. At least we contained Moss. Pats won't have **** on Dallas in the Superbowl!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
F*** the Pats. At least we contained Moss. Pats won't have **** on Dallas in the Superbowl!!!
please tell me you were high on crack when you typed that......contained??? not quite!!

BDAWG

BDAWG

Awards
Please Trip, tell me you were smoking crack when you typed THAT!

Receiving REC YDS TD LG
R. Moss 6 59 1 14

T. Owens 6 66 1 13

That should speak for itself. Yes, Moss was contained, watch the game and read the stats before you type.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Receiving REC YDS TD LG
R. Moss 6 59 1 14

T. Owens 6 66 1 13

That should speak for itself. Yes, Moss was contained, watch the game and read the stats before you type.
whatever little guy.....can you say 6 and 0 ......thank-you

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established

Receiving REC YDS TD LG
R. Moss 6 59 1 14

T. Owens 6 66 1 13

Whatever makes you feel better, Bdawg, they got owned today and my boy, Randy was part of it. :bruce3: :head:

BDAWG

BDAWG

Awards
Pshhh, owned...

Moss had very little to do with it. Thank your "boys" Welker and Stallworth, they were the biggest play makers.

BDAWG

BDAWG

Awards
whatever little guy.....can you say 6 and 0 ......thank-you

Oh I can definitely say 6-0. Doesn't change the fact Moss got shut down. It's alright though, all you Cowboy haters will see soon enough. Just watch, it's the T.O. and Romo Show *****es!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Receiving REC YDS TD LG
R. Moss 6 59 1 14

T. Owens 6 66 1 13

Wow Bdawg you are clueless......why don't you do some reading yourself and look at all the game stats for the pats offense. How about stallworth's 136 yards receiving and a td.....oh and wait wes welker had 124 yards receiving and 2 td's....not to mention brady had 5 td passes......how many turnovers did romo have again last week in buffalo haha!! Moss performs when he's need on every level and that includes being a terrific decoy. The bottom line is the pats put on a clinic tonight at the cowgirls expense......

BDAWG

BDAWG

Awards
Wow Bdawg you are clueless......why don't you do some reading yourself and look at all the game stats for the pats offense. How about stallworth's 136 yards receiving and a td.....oh and wait wes welker had 124 yards receiving and 2 td's....not to mention brady had 5 td passes......how many turnovers did romo have again last week in buffalo haha!! Moss performs when he's need on every level and that includes being a terrific decoy. The bottom line is the pats put on a clinic tonight at the cowgirls expense......
Pshhh, owned...

Moss had very little to do with it. Thank your "boys" Welker and Stallworth, they were the biggest play makers.

:toofunny:

Ass

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ass
you just called yourself an ass.......good job,thats the first wise thing that has come out of your keyboard.....:clap2:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ass
The only thing that looked like an "A$$" tonight your were your over-rated cowgirls. I think it's pathetic that you can even state that moss was contained......guess what genius, the game plan was to use him as a decoy while the rest of the offense ran all over the cowgirl secondary.....oh i'll be damned that's exactly what happened. Quit being a sore loser and admit the better team won.....THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!!!!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
BDAWG: Bro, the Cowboys got the sh!t kicked out of them and it won't be any different if they meet in the Super Bowl. TO wasn't exactly lights out. Dallas did prevent Moss from singlehandedly killing them but this is a team game and it takes a lot more than stopping one guy. All the attention Moss drew opened things up for Stallworth and Welker. That doesn't go noticed in the stats but it makes a tremendous difference. There is also a sizable difference between Tony Romo and Tom Brady. Anyone who wants to beat the Patriots has to play ball control in order to minimize the number of possessions in a game and hope for a little luck in order to beat the Pats right now.

The only team that can stop the Patriots is the Patriots.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you just called yourself an ass.......good job,thats the first wise thing that has come out of your keyboard.....:clap2:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BDAWG: Bro, the Cowboys got the sh!t kicked out of them and it won't be any different if they meet in the Super Bowl. TO wasn't exactly lights out. Dallas did prevent Moss from singlehandedly killing them but this is a team game and it takes a lot more than stopping one guy. All the attention Moss drew opened things up for Stallworth and Welker. That doesn't go noticed in the stats but it makes a tremendous difference. There is also a sizable difference between Tony Romo and Tom Brady. Anyone who wants to beat the Patriots has to play ball control in order to minimize the number of possessions in a game and hope for a little luck in order to beat the Pats right now.

Exactly :clap2:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

AMEN :hammer:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established

Exactly, I just didn't feel the need to explain it to bdawg, he won't understand anyway.:lol: