The Cowboys are back

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13069
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    28.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BDAWG View Post

    The Cowboys are really becoming a force to be reckoned with. Next step is the new and improved Giants, but I've got full confidence my boys will come out on top once again.
    The Giants vs. Cowboys is the NFC's closest equivalent to the AFC's Colts-Patriots game last week. I think the Cowboys have enough balance on offense to beat the Giants. The Giants' secondary doesn't impress me and if they don't get a great pass rush out of Strahan and Umeniyora than it's gonna be a romp. I see Dallas winning 31-21. Take the Cowboys at -1.5 and the over at 49.

  2. New Member
    avenue Red's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    198
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    98.57%

    The cowboys and giants game is gonna be a great test. but i still am not truely concerned with them. Our defense has gotten better. and everyone is so hyped up about that 1 game the giants had that its carrying over to there other games that arent to impressive. I think the packers cowboys game will be a much bigger test and see if our secondary can handle there passing game.
  3. New Member
    BDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    11.07%

    Well we proved we're now the team to beat in the NFC. Packers are coming in a close second. I really think they would be a better team if they had their running game down. As it stands right now Dallas is 1st in the NFC and 2nd in the NFL. Gotta love it.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    avenue Red's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    198
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    98.57%

    definately. without a running game the packers have no chance in the playoffs. I see a Cowboys vs Patriots 2 in the Superbowl. Its revenge time.
  5. New Member
    BDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    11.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by avenue Red View Post
    definately. without a running game the packers have no chance in the playoffs. I see a Cowboys vs Patriots 2 in the Superbowl. Its revenge time.
    Haha, hells yeah. It's a tough road ahead, but the Cowboys are steadily getting better. Their attitude is what's really impressing me too. Even TO, the loudest mouth in the NFL has a great team attitude. That's why I love my boys and have full confidence in the team.
  6. New Member
    BDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    11.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    I see Dallas winning 31-21.
    Holy hell, I didn't even realize...good call on the score bro!
  7. Senior Member
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89663
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    been along time since ive been here but just to say



    go boyzzzzzzzz
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  8. New Member
    BDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    11.07%

  9. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13069
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    28.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BDAWG View Post
    Holy hell, I didn't even realize...good call on the score bro!
    I'm glad I bet on that one, easy money last week. Sometimes I feel like Nostradamos
  10. Senior Member
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89663
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    My god TO is a ****ing beast who is watching this deadskins game
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  11. New Member
    BDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    11.07%

    This game had me on edge all night. It's true what they say, "Anything can happen on any given Sunday", and it almost did too. TO was on all night. I can't say enough about the guy, his whole attitude has changed and it's showing in his performance. He saved us yesterday and that's all there is to it.

    Our defense gave up too many huge plays. It was sad to watch almost. They just seemed out of it.

    Andre Gurode. Man. Three HUGE snaps. That almost really screwed us. It's not right for Romo to have to worry about getting smacked in the face with a football when he's changing a play. The Boys really need to remedy this. Not sure how except switching to the third string, which could prove more detrimental than anything.

    Anyway, I'm glad we pulled it out. I'm just not sure it was skill or luck. Either way, 9-1 feels good.
  12. New Member
    CHA0S's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    95.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by BDAWG View Post
    This game had me on edge all night. It's true what they say, "Anything can happen on any given Sunday", and it almost did too. TO was on all night. I can't say enough about the guy, his whole attitude has changed and it's showing in his performance. He saved us yesterday and that's all there is to it.

    Our defense gave up too many huge plays. It was sad to watch almost. They just seemed out of it.

    Andre Gurode. Man. Three HUGE snaps. That almost really screwed us. It's not right for Romo to have to worry about getting smacked in the face with a football when he's changing a play. The Boys really need to remedy this. Not sure how except switching to the third string, which could prove more detrimental than anything.

    Anyway, I'm glad we pulled it out. I'm just not sure it was skill or luck. Either way, 9-1 feels good.
    I went to go eat at Buffalo Wild Wings last night during the game and the whole place went crazy when Newman got the interception. Three guys were going for the Redskins, we all kicked their @$$, even the waiters
  13. Senior Member
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89663
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    11-1 stamp that ticket
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  14. New Member
    BDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    11.07%

    Yes sir! We have established our dominance in the NFC. Next stop, Superbowl!
  15. I know nothing...
    DmitryWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,532
    Rep Power
    1411
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    31.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yea, as much as I don't like Cowboys, I put my money on them yesterday, so I'm glad I won.
  16. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by BDAWG View Post
    Yes sir! We have established our dominance in the NFC. Next stop, Superbowl!
    Only to be beat AGAIN by the pats haha.....god i hate the freakin cowboys!!! I seriously hope we do meet in the superbowl though.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  17. Senior Member
    AM07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,151
    Rep Power
    678
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    33.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    As much as I hate both the Patriots and the Cowboys, I hate the Cow*****es even more, so I hope the Patriots just RAPE them if the Cow*****es make it to the big game, because we already know the Pats are going there.
  18. New Member
    BDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    11.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    As much as I hate both the Patriots and the Cowboys, I hate the Cow*****es even more, so I hope the Patriots just RAPE them if the Cow*****es make it to the big game, because we already know the Pats are going there.
    Please, we'll dismantle them just like the Eagles did. They're human, anything is possible on any given Sunday. Get ya popcorn ready!
  19. New Member
    bassgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    185
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    15.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by BDAWG View Post
    Please, we'll dismantle them just like the Eagles did. They're human, anything is possible on any given Sunday. Get ya popcorn ready!
    heh. Watch it!!

    Actually I am a Pats fan, but stuck here in Texas. My family is Texan and most of my friends here are too, so I at least have to keep up with it. It was a real good defensive ball game today for both teams, and with the way the Eagles played the end of that last drive around the 2 min warning and ran the clock out, there was no more time left for Dallas to score. The cowboys choked today, we all know they can play better than that - whether you like it or not heh heh.
  20. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bassgirl View Post
    heh. Watch it!!

    Actually I am a Pats fan, but stuck here in Texas. My family is Texan and most of my friends here are too, so I at least have to keep up with it. It was a real good defensive ball game today for both teams, and with the way the Eagles played the end of that last drive around the 2 min warning and ran the clock out, there was no more time left for Dallas to score. The cowboys choked today, we all know they can play better than that - whether you like it or not heh heh.
    Patriots baby!!!!!!! best ther ever was! whoot....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  21. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,243
    Rep Power
    963214
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    38.29%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bassgirl View Post
    heh. Watch it!!

    Actually I am a Pats fan, but stuck here in Texas. My family is Texan and most of my friends here are too, so I at least have to keep up with it. It was a real good defensive ball game today for both teams, and with the way the Eagles played the end of that last drive around the 2 min warning and ran the clock out, there was no more time left for Dallas to score. The cowboys choked today, we all know they can play better than that - whether you like it or not heh heh.
    I have lived in TX all of my life and I started to watch football just as the Cowboys were peaking in the early 90's. Of all of the sports franchises, they are by far the one I despise the most. I just cannot stand Jerry Jones and I have to hear about them year round.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  22. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by BDAWG View Post
    Please, we'll dismantle them just like the Eagles did. They're human, anything is possible on any given Sunday. Get ya popcorn ready!
    Well......it looks like the eagles "dismantled" the cowboys. The difference is the patriots still won and the cowgirls....oops i meant the cowboys didn't . Anyways, it looks like we'll probably meet again in the superbowl anyway. I'm looking forward to another pats blowout haha...14-0 and 2 to go!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  23. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Well......it looks like the eagles "dismantled" the cowboys. The difference is the patriots still won and the cowgirls....oops i meant the cowboys didn't . Anyways, it looks like we'll probably meet again in the superbowl anyway. I'm looking forward to another pats blowout haha...14-0 and 2 to go!!
    woooooooooo haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  24. New Member
    bassgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    185
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    15.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I have lived in TX all of my life and I started to watch football just as the Cowboys were peaking in the early 90's. Of all of the sports franchises, they are by far the one I despise the most. I just cannot stand Jerry Jones and I have to hear about them year round.
    I can't stand Jerry Jones either. I haven't had an ounce of respect for him since he got rid of Jimmy Johnson. And to think he had enough cash to pay for that new stadium with cash, and he made taxpayers pay for it!! He is the antichrist. The cities of Dallas and Irving did right when they told him to go fly a kite. Hey that rhymed. heh.
  25. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bassgirl View Post
    The cities of Dallas and Irving did right when they told him to go fly a kite. Hey that rhymed. heh.
    .....nice you may just be a rapper and you never knew it!...hahaha
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  26. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,243
    Rep Power
    963214
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    38.29%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bassgirl View Post
    I can't stand Jerry Jones either. I haven't had an ounce of respect for him since he got rid of Jimmy Johnson. And to think he had enough cash to pay for that new stadium with cash, and he made taxpayers pay for it!! He is the antichrist. The cities of Dallas and Irving did right when they told him to go fly a kite. Hey that rhymed. heh.
    Don't forget about Tom Landry, too. He is the perfect example of an owner that thinks he knows his sport, but is actually clueless.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  27. New Member
    bassgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    185
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    15.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Don't forget about Tom Landry, too. He is the perfect example of an owner that thinks he knows his sport, but is actually clueless.
    Yes I know. Tom Landry is in a class all of his own. He had more class than anyone in that club ever will. But to be fair, he HAD coached the team for 27 years before his time came to an end. Jimmy Johnson was a decent choice, just the same. I remember when he was picked, I saw it on TV. Too bad he didnt keep to that opinion. Feh.
  28. New Member
    BDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    11.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Well......it looks like the eagles "dismantled" the cowboys. The difference is the patriots still won and the cowgirls....oops i meant the cowboys didn't . Anyways, it looks like we'll probably meet again in the superbowl anyway. I'm looking forward to another pats blowout haha...14-0 and 2 to go!!
    "Dismantled" my ass. We beat ourselves. In case none of you haters noticed, we haven't scored under 24 points in every single game we have played this season. Romo was playing like ****. That's all there is to it. If we could have put one TD on the board we would have won. Our defense did an exceptional job in my opinion, but offense had nothing.

    So enjoy it while you can haters. The Boys are coming back.

    Oh, and I wouldn't call a 20-10 victory against THE JETS a blow out. Nor would I call a barley won 27-24 win against the Ravens a blow out either. Oh yeah, and squeaking by the Eagles 31-28 was quite the feat, but not a blow out.

    But you're right, we will meet again in the Superbowl, and it will be quite the game.
  29. Senior Member
    AM07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,151
    Rep Power
    678
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    33.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    You won't even see the SB if Brett Favre has his chance at you guys.

    I'm surprised TO wasn't screaming, whining and *****ing like he usually does after the loss to the Eagles.
  30. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by BDAWG View Post
    "Dismantled" my ass. We beat ourselves. In case none of you haters noticed, we haven't scored under 24 points in every single game we have played this season. Romo was playing like ****. That's all there is to it. If we could have put one TD on the board we would have won. Our defense did an exceptional job in my opinion, but offense had nothing.

    So enjoy it while you can haters. The Boys are coming back.

    Oh, and I wouldn't call a 20-10 victory against THE JETS a blow out. Nor would I call a barley won 27-24 win against the Ravens a blow out either. Oh yeah, and squeaking by the Eagles 31-28 was quite the feat, but not a blow out.

    But you're right, we will meet again in the Superbowl, and it will be quite the game.

    You can't blame one person for losing a game. Football like any other team sport is no different. You win as a team, you lose as a team. New England finds ways to beat you even when they aren't playing their best.....that's what good teams do. As the saying goes" A win is a win." Whether it be 30 point or 3 points, it's still a win.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  31. New Member
    BDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    11.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    You won't even see the SB if Brett Favre has his chance at you guys.

    I'm surprised TO wasn't screaming, whining and *****ing like he usually does after the loss to the Eagles.
    Please. As I recall, he already had a chance and we handed his ass to him on a plate. Just because we had one bad game doesn't mean all is lost. We'll come back and own Green Bay just like we did on the 29th.
  32. New Member
    bassgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    185
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    15.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by BDAWG View Post
    Please. As I recall, he already had a chance and we handed his ass to him on a plate. Just because we had one bad game doesn't mean all is lost. We'll come back and own Green Bay just like we did on the 29th.
    To be fair, TO *has* cleaned up his act quite a bit in the last year or so. SB? I really dont think Dallas is going to make it all the way. Deep into the playoffs? Yes. SB? Pats vs. Packers. But if Dallas is going to get that homefield advantage, GB is going to have to get over that winless hump in Texas.
    Last edited by bassgirl; 12-18-2007 at 07:59 PM. Reason: reason?
  33. Senior Member
    AM07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,151
    Rep Power
    678
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    33.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    If I recall correctly, Favre didn't play a lot of that game against the Cowgirls, correct?
  34. New Member
    bassgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    185
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    15.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    If I recall correctly, Favre didn't play a lot of that game against the Cowgirls, correct?
    1st half, approx. til he banged his elbow.
  35. New Member
    BDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    11.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    If I recall correctly, Favre didn't play a lot of that game against the Cowgirls, correct?

    Right, and Favre didn't play half as good as Aaron Rodgers did. Rodgers actually put a couple touchdowns on the board. Something Favre couldn't do against us.
  36. New Member
    bassgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    185
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    15.31%

    Tonight's game was meh. Unconvincing performance by Romo.
    only 2 TD's the whole game.

    Oh well. I had fun. I went to my favorite haunt, Buffalo Wild Wings.

    Im zonked, and I still have to get my Peavey out and learn my bass parts for tomorrow morning. The pastor has his own rendition of "O Come all ye faithful". lol.
  37. New Member
    BDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    11.07%

    Well, just like the Pats fans say. A win is a win.

    Oh, and I'd say he did a hell of a lot better than Favre did today. 35-7? Yeah, they really have a good chance at beating us. At least we clinched home field advantage.
  38. New Member
    CHA0S's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    95.39%

    Terry Glenn is playing this week
  39. New Member
    TxGuy83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    96
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    58.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    You can't blame one person for losing a game. Football like any other team sport is no different. You win as a team, you lose as a team. New England finds ways to beat you even when they aren't playing their best.....that's what good teams do. As the saying goes" A win is a win." Whether it be 30 point or 3 points, it's still a win.
    Sure you can, you can blame the official for the ravens loss to the PATS. 4th down and baltimores Defense stopped them, game would have been over, however, the official grants a timeout to someone who is NOT eligible to call a timeout in an assistant coach. Had he known the rule, and followed it, pats would have turned the ball over on downs and the game would have been over. So I guess in some situations one person can be held accountable. Just like the players are expected to know and follow the rules, so should the officials. Whats next, are the ball boys gonna be running to the sidelines and calling time outs when the games on the line?
  40. New Member
    TxGuy83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    96
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    58.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    If I recall correctly, Favre didn't play a lot of that game against the Cowgirls, correct?
    yea, and judging by his no touchdowns and 2 interceptions he threw in the little bit of time he did play before he got LIT UP, its probably the best chance Green Bay had to win that game. It was gonna be a field day all day for dallas' defense.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. When are the DIVANEX caps back in stock???
    By J Brawlic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 01:35 PM
  2. The Celtics are back
    By MaDmaN in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 11:38 PM
  3. The Spice Girls Are Back On Tour !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 03:26 PM
  4. What is the best, overall back exercise.
    By stuart harlin in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 09:09 PM
  5. Cowboys running back Ennis Haywood died
    By destro19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 05:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in