The Cowboys are back

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    BDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    156
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    15.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    whatever little guy.....can you say 6 and 0 ......thank-you

    Oh I can definitely say 6-0. Doesn't change the fact Moss got shut down. It's alright though, all you Cowboy haters will see soon enough. Just watch, it's the T.O. and Romo Show *****es!

  2. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by BDAWG View Post
    Please Trip, tell me you were smoking crack when you typed THAT!

    Receiving REC YDS TD LG
    R. Moss 6 59 1 14

    T. Owens 6 66 1 13

    That should speak for itself. Yes, Moss was contained, watch the game and read the stats before you type.
    Wow Bdawg you are clueless......why don't you do some reading yourself and look at all the game stats for the pats offense. How about stallworth's 136 yards receiving and a td.....oh and wait wes welker had 124 yards receiving and 2 td's....not to mention brady had 5 td passes......how many turnovers did romo have again last week in buffalo haha!! Moss performs when he's need on every level and that includes being a terrific decoy. The bottom line is the pats put on a clinic tonight at the cowgirls expense......

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  3. New Member
    BDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    156
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    15.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Wow Bdawg you are clueless......why don't you do some reading yourself and look at all the game stats for the pats offense. How about stallworth's 136 yards receiving and a td.....oh and wait wes welker had 124 yards receiving and 2 td's....not to mention brady had 5 td passes......how many turnovers did romo have again last week in buffalo haha!! Moss performs when he's need on every level and that includes being a terrific decoy. The bottom line is the pats put on a clinic tonight at the cowgirls expense......
    Quote Originally Posted by BDAWG View Post
    Pshhh, owned...

    Moss had very little to do with it. Thank your "boys" Welker and Stallworth, they were the biggest play makers.



    Ass
    •   
       

  4. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by BDAWG View Post


    Ass
    you just called yourself an ass.......good job,thats the first wise thing that has come out of your keyboard.....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by BDAWG View Post


    Ass
    The only thing that looked like an "A$$" tonight your were your over-rated cowgirls. I think it's pathetic that you can even state that moss was contained......guess what genius, the game plan was to use him as a decoy while the rest of the offense ran all over the cowgirl secondary.....oh i'll be damned that's exactly what happened. Quit being a sore loser and admit the better team won.....THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!!!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  6. I know nothing...
    DmitryWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,532
    Rep Power
    1413
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    31.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    you just called yourself an ass.......good job,thats the first wise thing that has come out of your keyboard.....

    LMAO

  7. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13071
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    28.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    BDAWG: Bro, the Cowboys got the sh!t kicked out of them and it won't be any different if they meet in the Super Bowl. TO wasn't exactly lights out. Dallas did prevent Moss from singlehandedly killing them but this is a team game and it takes a lot more than stopping one guy. All the attention Moss drew opened things up for Stallworth and Welker. That doesn't go noticed in the stats but it makes a tremendous difference. There is also a sizable difference between Tony Romo and Tom Brady. Anyone who wants to beat the Patriots has to play ball control in order to minimize the number of possessions in a game and hope for a little luck in order to beat the Pats right now.

    The only team that can stop the Patriots is the Patriots.
  8. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    you just called yourself an ass.......good job,thats the first wise thing that has come out of your keyboard.....

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  9. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    BDAWG: Bro, the Cowboys got the sh!t kicked out of them and it won't be any different if they meet in the Super Bowl. TO wasn't exactly lights out. Dallas did prevent Moss from singlehandedly killing them but this is a team game and it takes a lot more than stopping one guy. All the attention Moss drew opened things up for Stallworth and Welker. That doesn't go noticed in the stats but it makes a tremendous difference. There is also a sizable difference between Tony Romo and Tom Brady. Anyone who wants to beat the Patriots has to play ball control in order to minimize the number of possessions in a game and hope for a little luck in order to beat the Pats right now.

    The only team that can stop the Patriots is the Patriots.
    Exactly

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  10. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    BDAWG: Bro, the Cowboys got the sh!t kicked out of them and it won't be any different if they meet in the Super Bowl. TO wasn't exactly lights out. Dallas did prevent Moss from singlehandedly killing them but this is a team game and it takes a lot more than stopping one guy. All the attention Moss drew opened things up for Stallworth and Welker. That doesn't go noticed in the stats but it makes a tremendous difference. There is also a sizable difference between Tony Romo and Tom Brady. Anyone who wants to beat the Patriots has to play ball control in order to minimize the number of possessions in a game and hope for a little luck in order to beat the Pats right now.

    The only team that can stop the Patriots is the Patriots.
    AMEN
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  11. I know nothing...
    DmitryWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,532
    Rep Power
    1413
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    31.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    BDAWG: Bro, the Cowboys got the sh!t kicked out of them and it won't be any different if they meet in the Super Bowl. TO wasn't exactly lights out. Dallas did prevent Moss from singlehandedly killing them but this is a team game and it takes a lot more than stopping one guy. All the attention Moss drew opened things up for Stallworth and Welker. That doesn't go noticed in the stats but it makes a tremendous difference. There is also a sizable difference between Tony Romo and Tom Brady. Anyone who wants to beat the Patriots has to play ball control in order to minimize the number of possessions in a game and hope for a little luck in order to beat the Pats right now.

    The only team that can stop the Patriots is the Patriots.
    Exactly, I just didn't feel the need to explain it to bdawg, he won't understand anyway.
  12. New Member
    BDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    156
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    15.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    you just called yourself an ass.......good job,thats the first wise thing that has come out of your keyboard.....

    Clever Trip, that makes up for that stupid comment you made earlier.

    You guys act like the Cowboys didn't do anything the entire game. You remember the 3rd quarter when Pats were down?? Yeah, not a big deal because your untouchable Pats were on top the rest of the game right? So what, you know the boys played a hell of a game, you can't take that away from them.

    Look fellas, I was just trying to raz you *******s up. The Pats played a great game, there's just so much Cowboy hate on this board I gotta stick up for em'.

    Go Cowboys.
  13. New Member
    CHA0S's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    224
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    97.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by BDAWG View Post
    Clever Trip, that makes up for that stupid comment you made earlier.

    You guys act like the Cowboys didn't do anything the entire game. You remember the 3rd quarter when Pats were down?? Yeah, not a big deal because your untouchable Pats were on top the rest of the game right? So what, you know the boys played a hell of a game, you can't take that away from them.

    Look fellas, I was just trying to raz you *******s up. The Pats played a great game, there's just so much Cowboy hate on this board I gotta stick up for em'.

    Go Cowboys.
    How bout we just not talk about this game....
  14. Registered User
    moklepaul's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    764
    Rep Power
    528
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    76.89%

    Can't really call it a 'game'. More of a clinic
  15. Board Supporter
    MaDmaN's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    55
    Posts
    997
    Rep Power
    20139
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    92.38%

    TO cant carry Randy Mosses jock strap..Dallas was dominated
    once again the NFC is like little league compared to the AFC.
  16. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I`m a Buffalo fan but i still know the Pats are the best team in the NFL. the Cowgirls almost lost to the Bills last week. thats sad. i dont see anyone beating New England unless Brady is hurt.
  17. New Member
    avenue Red's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    200
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by BDAWG View Post
    F*** the Pats. At least we contained Moss. Pats won't have **** on Dallas in the Superbowl!!!
    for sure. oh bah we lost in the regular season. well its gonna be Pats vs Boys in the Superbowl and the cowboys will pull the greatest upset off and murder those cheaters
  18. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    827
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by avenue Red View Post
    for sure. oh bah we lost in the regular season. well its gonna be Pats vs Boys in the Superbowl and the cowboys will pull the greatest upset off and murder those cheaters
    .............................. ....... not a chance in hell!!!!!
  19. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by avenue Red View Post
    for sure. oh bah we lost in the regular season. well its gonna be Pats vs Boys in the Superbowl and the cowboys will pull the greatest upset off and murder those cheaters

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  20. I know nothing...
    DmitryWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,532
    Rep Power
    1413
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    31.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by avenue Red View Post
    for sure. oh bah we lost in the regular season. well its gonna be Pats vs Boys in the Superbowl and the cowboys will pull the greatest upset off and murder those cheaters
    A little boy with a big dream... Too bad it's never gonna happen.
  21. New Member
    BDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    156
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    15.44%

    Why wouldn't it ever happen?? We're 5 and 1! It's happened before and it could happen again! This is how die hard fans are supposed to act, right?

    It looks to me like nobody here resides anywhere close to New England. So are you all just fans because they're winning right now? Or is it because of their 3 Superbowl wins in the past?? Is it because all of your home states football teams are doing nowhere near as good as the Cowboys? I choose all of the above. It's easy to root for a team when they win all the time. Bunch of haters.

    And let me just make this clear so you don't get your panties in a wad. I respect Tom and his Pats for doing what they've done, they're a great team and deserve what they have. That being said, I'm not fan and it is my god given right to say....**** the Pats, Go Cowboys!
  22. Advanced Member
    KingMeso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    435
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    21.11%

    Not a Pats fan. I like the sweet a$$ Cardinals (We are playing for Draft Picks now).

    However, Pats > Cowboys. What else would you expect out of a former Michigan QB. Go BLUE!
  23. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by BDAWG View Post
    Why wouldn't it ever happen?? We're 5 and 1! It's happened before and it could happen again! This is how die hard fans are supposed to act, right?

    It looks to me like nobody here resides anywhere close to New England. So are you all just fans because they're winning right now? Or is it because of their 3 Superbowl wins in the past?? Is it because all of your home states football teams are doing nowhere near as good as the Cowboys? I choose all of the above. It's easy to root for a team when they win all the time. Bunch of haters.

    And let me just make this clear so you don't get your panties in a wad. I respect Tom and his Pats for doing what they've done, they're a great team and deserve what they have. That being said, I'm not fan and it is my god given right to say....**** the Pats, Go Cowboys!
    I think your a closet patriots fan deep down.......I think you know that as well....time to come out of the closet!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  24. New Member
    BDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    156
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    15.44%

    Damn it, you got me
  25. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by BDAWG View Post
    Damn it, you got me
    ..
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  26. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13071
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    28.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BDAWG View Post
    Why wouldn't it ever happen?? We're 5 and 1! It's happened before and it could happen again! This is how die hard fans are supposed to act, right?

    It looks to me like nobody here resides anywhere close to New England. So are you all just fans because they're winning right now? Or is it because of their 3 Superbowl wins in the past?? Is it because all of your home states football teams are doing nowhere near as good as the Cowboys? I choose all of the above. It's easy to root for a team when they win all the time. Bunch of haters.

    And let me just make this clear so you don't get your panties in a wad. I respect Tom and his Pats for doing what they've done, they're a great team and deserve what they have. That being said, I'm not fan and it is my god given right to say....**** the Pats, Go Cowboys!
    I'm not a Patriots fan, I bleed red and gold. I will acknowledge that the Patriots are the best team at this point. Can this change ? Of course, if Brady gets hurt than things change dramatically. Injuries are possibly the only thing that can set back the Patriots or any other team. However, the Patriots are better when all teams are at full strength. Tank Johnson ain't gonna save Dallas either, he can't singlehandedly make a 21 point difference.

    No one here is sucking New England's d!ck because our teams aren't as good, we're just stating our opinions. That doesn't make us haters
  27. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by BDAWG View Post
    Why wouldn't it ever happen?? We're 5 and 1! It's happened before and it could happen again! This is how die hard fans are supposed to act, right?

    It looks to me like nobody here resides anywhere close to New England.

    I grew up in connecticut which couldn't be anymore new england.....yes i live in florida now, however the ONLY florida team that i even acknowledge are the FLORIDA GATORS.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  28. I know nothing...
    DmitryWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,532
    Rep Power
    1413
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    31.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I live in Portland right now, before I lived close to Minneapolis and was a Viking fan (still am to some extend), and I loved watching Vikings play when they had Moss/Culpepper. I'm really happy New England got Moss this year and he's doing extremely well over there.

    You started talking **** first and few of us got back at you, so stop being so sensitive, it's all for good and fun and if you wanna get offended then just don't post.

    P.S. F@$# Cowboys, go Pats


    Quote Originally Posted by BDAWG View Post
    Why wouldn't it ever happen?? We're 5 and 1! It's happened before and it could happen again! This is how die hard fans are supposed to act, right?

    It looks to me like nobody here resides anywhere close to New England. So are you all just fans because they're winning right now? Or is it because of their 3 Superbowl wins in the past?? Is it because all of your home states football teams are doing nowhere near as good as the Cowboys? I choose all of the above. It's easy to root for a team when they win all the time. Bunch of haters.

    And let me just make this clear so you don't get your panties in a wad. I respect Tom and his Pats for doing what they've done, they're a great team and deserve what they have. That being said, I'm not fan and it is my god given right to say....**** the Pats, Go Cowboys!
  29. New Member
    CHA0S's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    224
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    97.79%

    I'm a huge Cowboys fan but you have to be pretty dumb if you thought the Boys actually could've won that game. I would've gone for the Cowboys but place a bet on Pats to win. I hate the Patriots with a passion and don't have any logical explanation for it. But beside any defensive linemen the Pats go against, theres no one else who wants to knock out Tom Brady as much as me. Still no reason why, just started hating him and have been wanting to knock him out as of last year.
  30. New Member
    BDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    156
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    15.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI View Post
    I live in Portland right now, before I lived close to Minneapolis and was a Viking fan (still am to some extend), and I loved watching Vikings play when they had Moss/Culpepper. I'm really happy New England got Moss this year and he's doing extremely well over there.

    You started talking **** first and few of us got back at you, so stop being so sensitive, it's all for good and fun and if you wanna get offended then just don't post.

    P.S. F@$# Cowboys, go Pats
    Who said I was getting offended, I've actually been laughing every time I come to this thread. It sounded more to me like some of you were getting offended.

    No matter, I will continue posting in this thread because I love talking sports and I love talking about my Cowboys even more.
  31. New Member
    BDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    156
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    15.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by CHA0S View Post
    I'm a huge Cowboys fan but you have to be pretty dumb if you thought the Boys actually could've won that game. I would've gone for the Cowboys but place a bet on Pats to win. I hate the Patriots with a passion and don't have any logical explanation for it. But beside any defensive linemen the Pats go against, theres no one else who wants to knock out Tom Brady as much as me. Still no reason why, just started hating him and have been wanting to knock him out as of last year.
    There is a difference between thinking the Cowboys could win and wanting them to win.

    I know how you feel about Tom Brady though, I wouldn't mind giving him a good ol' fashioned sock in the gut.
  32. New Member
    CHA0S's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    224
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    97.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by BDAWG View Post
    I know how you feel about Tom Brady though, I wouldn't mind giving him a good ol' fashioned sock in the gut.
    Yea
  33. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13071
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    28.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I want to knock Brady out too ! That means 49ers and Cowboys fan can join forces on something
  34. New Member
    BDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    156
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    15.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    I want to knock Brady out too ! That means 49ers and Cowboys fan can join forces on something
    Hells yeah! The Cow9er's! **** with this!
  35. New Member
    cardiffgiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    176
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    30%

    Quote Originally Posted by BDAWG View Post
    Why wouldn't it ever happen?? We're 5 and 1! It's happened before and it could happen again! This is how die hard fans are supposed to act, right?

    It looks to me like nobody here resides anywhere close to New England. So are you all just fans because they're winning right now? Or is it because of their 3 Superbowl wins in the past?? Is it because all of your home states football teams are doing nowhere near as good as the Cowboys? I choose all of the above. It's easy to root for a team when they win all the time. Bunch of haters.

    And let me just make this clear so you don't get your panties in a wad. I respect Tom and his Pats for doing what they've done, they're a great team and deserve what they have. That being said, I'm not fan and it is my god given right to say....**** the Pats, Go Cowboys!
    People do move genius.It seems to me the cowboy "fans'are from all over and especially seem to be Bandwagoners.I mean in the 90s all of a sudden cowboy fans came out of the woodwork,when I was in NJ.The Cowboys lost the game and not by 3points or a touchdown so stop going on and on about how great they played.When my team loses it is a negative and not something to be spun into some positive BS.BTW i used to live across the river from Giant Stadium,so that's my team and I can't wait for the rematch with the big blue D playing much better since that first horse**** game.Osi might have to end Tony Homos season.:squat:
  36. New Member
    CHA0S's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    224
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    97.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    I want to knock Brady out too ! That means 49ers and Cowboys fan can join forces on something
    man you guys are cool
  37. New Member
    BDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    156
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    15.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by cardiffgiant View Post
    People do move genius.It seems to me the cowboy "fans'are from all over and especially seem to be Bandwagoners.I mean in the 90s all of a sudden cowboy fans came out of the woodwork,when I was in NJ.The Cowboys lost the game and not by 3points or a touchdown so stop going on and on about how great they played.When my team loses it is a negative and not something to be spun into some positive BS.BTW i used to live across the river from Giant Stadium,so that's my team and I can't wait for the rematch with the big blue D playing much better since that first horse**** game.Osi might have to end Tony Homos season.:squat:

    Oh really, I didn't know people move!! That's not my damn problem that everyone started liking the Cowboys when they were winning all the time. I think that's the stupidest reason to like any team. But you're a Giants fan so I understand
  38. New Member
    LiftNDestroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    317
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    37.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by BDAWG View Post
    Oh really, I didn't know people move!! That's not my damn problem that everyone started liking the Cowboys when they were winning all the time. I think that's the stupidest reason to like any team. But you're a Giants fan so I understand
    Before we got the Texans(LOLS) I had no choice but to support the BOYS! After all, they are Americas TEAM!
  39. New Member
    avenue Red's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    200
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%

    Our defense and special teams did a good job today holding peterson. The cowboys defense is getting better and better especially since newman and ellis can play again and Tank is practicing so watch out for our defense in the next month
  40. New Member
    BDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    156
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    15.44%

    I can't let this thread drop too low. Did anyone see the domination that was the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday night? Philly didn't stand a chance. And Witten is a hoss!! Took a lickin and kept on tickin, beautiful play.

    The Cowboys are really becoming a force to be reckoned with. Next step is the new and improved Giants, but I've got full confidence my boys will come out on top once again.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. When are the DIVANEX caps back in stock???
    By J Brawlic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 02:35 PM
  2. The Celtics are back
    By MaDmaN in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 12:38 AM
  3. The Spice Girls Are Back On Tour !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 04:26 PM
  4. What is the best, overall back exercise.
    By stuart harlin in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 10:09 PM
  5. Cowboys running back Ennis Haywood died
    By destro19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 06:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in