Randy Moss did it again...

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I just love this guy. I was a big fan of Minnesota when he played there and now i really enjoy watching him kicking ass in NE.:woohoo:

P.S. **** Raiders!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea i saw the game today moss and brady is a sick,sick matchup

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats ridiculous the Patriots are becoming the NY Yankees of football, gimme a break! **** New England!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats ridiculous the Patriots are becoming the NY Yankees of football, gimme a break! **** New England!
:banned: :banned: .oh wait you banned yourself....lol.....nevermind

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I hate NE...always have and bellicheater has put new gas on that fire...

Moss is doing great though. He's got his big play reciever swagger back.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established

Moss is doing great though. He's got his big play reciever swagger back.
The Patriots do look awesome and Randy Moss is doing his thing. At some point though someone may bang him a little instead of letting him run freely, we'll see maybe Dec 9

:bruce3:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
banging that guy (not that way) is the answer, he looks fragile lol.

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
I'm loving Moss! I have him and Brady on one of my fantasy teams. I love the double points every time he catches a TD. Most people say wait and see, he'll get hurt......meanwhile, I'll keep riding the Randy train to touchdown land!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'm from New England, so I'm loving every minute of it. Bellicheck is a real douche though for that spying thing.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh give me a break bro......EVERY team in football cheats in some way or the other and you know it. Hell cheating exists in many sports to some degree. Sign stealing knowingly exists and has for a long time in baseball. It just so happens that NE got caught. I think after that incident they've come out and more than proved they don't need any help as evinced by their dynamic and overwhelming play.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you're forgetting something. The salary cap doesn't exist in baseball. The skankees have the highest payroll in baseball so they basically hand pick their allstar team. This isn't possible in football which has a salary cap. It's been stated many times that new england's dynasty in this day is so hard to do because of the cap. New England got it done with many just average players at best.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
"every team cheats" is nothing more than a claim. there is no validity to those statements. and furthermore, I still want that '05 superbowk ring!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you're forgetting something. The salary cap doesn't exist in baseball. The skankees have the highest payroll in baseball so they basically hand pick their allstar team. This isn't possible in football which has a salary cap. It's been stated many times that new england's dynasty in this day is so hard to do because of the cap. New England got it done with many just average players at best.
just because they didnt go over the cap doesnt mean they dont get extras off record...plus a promise to go to the superdrol, err...bowl. lol.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"every team cheats" is nothing more than a claim. there is no validity to those statements. and furthermore, I still want that '05 superbowk ring!!!
A claim?....Lol. If someone is cheating why the heck are they going to admit to it? So it sounds like you're saying that because there is no "valid proof" that cheating widely exists in sports than it must not be true right? Ask anyone who's ever played a sport at a competetive level and they will tell you it exists in many different ways.

I'm sure if you ask brady nicely he'll let you hold his 2005 superbowl ring ;) GO PATS 2007!!

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's been stated many times that new england's dynasty in this day is so hard to do because of the cap. New England got it done with many just average players at best.
Exactly.. What was Tom Brady picked in the draft?? He's the only reason I like to watch them. Being a MI fan.. But, I'm still a die hard Lions fan - that's tough enough......:whiner:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Hold it? I'd rather hold Giselle's anything!

And the Pats have done some great things in the past but thier coaching, IMO, is over-rated, NOW, after the recent implications...

And sorry but I'm not tight with any professional athletes so I guess, since you are, I'll have to take your work on that one...cuz I'm sure they all talk about how much they cheat all the time. So lets analyze that comment, ask a professional athlete about cheating and he's supposed to admit it?...hmmmm....

...just bustin your balls bro...but I have grown to dislike Boston as much as New York. IMHO, they are just as evil.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
The Pats are a juggernaut. They just pasted the Bengals 34-13. Randy Moss officially stole $15 million from Oakland because he has a lot left in the tank.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to watch the patriots stomp the colts in the ground in the AFC championship game this year. Randy Moss looks phenominal out there and has messed very well with brady and the pats offense. They're about as balanced of a team that you can have with tons of experience to go with it.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cannot believe the improvement in Moss with a better team and QB. I cant stand him or the pats, but he was a great pickup