Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.97%

Does Vick deserve to play again?

The name says it all. who thinks Vick should get a second chance or has he blown it and deserve to be gone for good?

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.88%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Much like anyone else on the street, he should go to prison. Does the NFL have a prison team? If so, then I don't care. If not, then it would be pretty hard to run while shackled.

Lindsay Lohan getting 38 freaking MINUTES of jailtime for 2 DUIs and cocaine possession. Celebrities are supposed to be subject to the same consequences as regular people.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Do sins affect one's ability to play football? I don't know the answer to this, but I'm a mighty terrible football player myself.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

One word.......NO!! I hope they lock his a$$ up and throw away the key for what he did......
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.85%

No, sports are about honor, integrity, esprit de corps among other things and when you bring discredit to it, you should not be allowed to play. I think we've drifted away from this so much and focused on money and performance to a point that they might as well all be prison teams.
  6. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    No, sports are about honor, integrity, esprit de corps among other things and when you bring discredit to it, you should not be allowed to play. I think we've drifted away from this so much and focused on money and performance to a point that they might as well all be prison teams.
    When I watch professional sports, I want to see touchdowns, slam dunks, homeruns, top-corner snipes, double eagles on a par 5, and BIG HITS. This is first and foremost with me.

I understand that including such terrible people in these sports will (as it should) hurt the support of fans. Perhaps professional sports should look more into taking more preventative measures against bringing in immoral athletes.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

If he would have came clean when everything first went down I'd say maybe because I think people deserve another chance at times.

He straight up lied to the commisoner and owner of his team. The same owner who pushed him around in a wheel chair. Also for beeing un-explainably stupid. He was set to make 130mill over 10 years. Why the **** would you need to gamble and make a buisness of somthing thats illegal?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Cassius

The guy most definitely doesn't deserve the type of life the NFL will afford him.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.97%

Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    Cassius

The guy most definitely doesn't deserve the type of life the NFL will afford him.
    why ban me?

i dont think he should play either. guys dream of playing in the nfl their entire lives. some guys would even play for 100,000 a year when they can make so much more just b/c they love the game.

its a privilage and when you blow it like that and do something that terrible you dont deserve to have another chance.

millions of people go for jobs on wallstreet that pay less that what vick is paid. how many of them would still have their job after spending time in jail?

its complete bullsh!t that its even up for debate.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.96%

Quote Originally Posted by cassiusclay View Post
    why ban me?

i dont think he should play either. guys dream of playing in the nfl their entire lives. some guys would even play for 100,000 a year when they can make so much more just b/c they love the game.

its a privilage and when you blow it like that and do something that terrible you dont deserve to have another chance.

millions of people go for jobs on wallstreet that pay less that what vick is paid. how many of them would still have their job after spending time in jail?

its complete bullsh!t that its even up for debate.
    huh??? why did you vote that he should??
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.97%

if youre saying ban me b/c i voted yes to him playing its b/c the last thing i typed before i set the pole up was "or has he blown it and does he deserve to be gone for good?"

so with that in my head i voted yes.

im more offended of what he did to the dogs that did not "perform"

i love dogs and have a black lab currently and if anyone did that to my dog i would ****ing kill them.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.97%

[QUhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/images/FH_CairoL/editor/menupop.gif
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...or/menupop.gifOTE=riseboi;973414]huh??? why did you vote that he should?? [/QUOTE]

yea i know i just replied to that. it was a mistake i apologize.

let it be known now i DO NOT think vick should be allowed to play
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

they let tyson fight again and artest and steven jackson are still in nba. i personally dont think he should play again but with everything it comes down to money. if the nfl thinks he can sell seats he'll play again- after 3 year suspension.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.99%

why ban me?
    I wasn't serious about that
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.99%

if youre saying ban me b/c i voted yes to him playing its b/c the last thing i typed before i set the pole up was "or has he blown it and does he deserve to be gone for good?"

Makes sense, you're forgiven.

But let it be known to any of you who "really" support Vick:
    Any and all Vick supporters on AM.com will be subject to a royal beating followed by a visit with two rabid, hungry, and extremely horny baboons.

That includes you, Midget
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

i voted yes because i think he should be able to play again IF he does the time for the crime! If he does no time then fck him!
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.85%

Well punishment for the violation through our own legal system is already assumed and I think he should still not be able to play afterwards. there are many jobs out there that will let you go even if you're proven innocent in a court of law, just by bringing discredit on the employer.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

yeah i think i change my mind, i dont think he should be able to play because it is gambling. Who knows if he will gamble away some NFL games too. Plus he was the idiot that took the chance doing something stupid like that when he already was a big star and making millions. He blew it. Can you say has been?
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.9%

im more offended of what he did to the dogs that did not "perform"

i love dogs and have a black lab currently and if anyone did that to my dog i would ****ing kill them.

Through your choice of wording, I feel that you are trying to convey some type of gay sexual implications which I don't believe are appropriate.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Through your choice of wording, I feel that you are trying to convey some type of gay sexual implications which I don't believe are appropriate.
    someone has issues...
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.9%

lol.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.42%

My answer would be NO, but I believe once you did the time for your crime, you should have a 2nd chance to have a life.
    What i've noticed not once has vick came out and made an apology.
    Even if you did are you sorry for getting caught or you truly sorry for killing probably atleast 100 dogs.
    All the dogs on your property are going to be killed because how you raised them.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.9%

Vick isn't going to be playing NFL anymore. The worst thing a team can get is bad press for a personal action one of their players made. Even though it is just one individual, it tarnishes the whole teams image/perception.

I never got why these morons, celebs/sports players do such stupid things with as much money as they make. They literally piss away opportunities they get.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.97%

i guess theres no running from my past

(JOKE)
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.37%

I say Hell No. I hope he loses his entire career and all of his endorsements. I was angry towards him at first but then I saw the Real Sports on HBO about dogfighting and that put me over the edge.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.97%

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooed76 View Post
    I say Hell No. I hope he loses his entire career and all of his endorsements. I was angry towards him at first but then I saw the Real Sports on HBO about dogfighting and that put me over the edge.
    same here man. when i heard about all that i was furious. apparently the NFL has been getting a sh!tload of letters with people saying that they will never watch another falcons game if vick plays. so ive written one. you should too.
  27. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%

Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    Cassius

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.9%

Yeah because for Vick living an honest life while making a sh;tload of money isn't quite good enough. He felt the need to strive a bit further and just start dogfighting/gambling.....he dosen't deserve sh;t. He's just a moron who threw away what he had.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.97%

Yeah because for Vick living an honest life while making a sh;tload of money isn't quite good enough. He felt the need to strive a bit further and just start dogfighting/gambling.....he dosen't deserve sh;t. He's just a moron who threw away what he had.
    you pretty much said it best.

thats the thing though. he didnt even need that money. he so f*cked up that he actually enjoyed doing all that sh!t.
  30. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.78%

I was a huge Vick fan, and I say no. I live 20 mins from VA Tech and spent over a year working at Lane stadium Saw Vick play several times. Now I had to explain to my son that one of heroes is a scumbag. They are circling petitions to remove his jersey from being retired we were the one of the first to sign. Both of the Vick brothers wasted away a huge amount of talent it just baffles me they could be that stupid.
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.52%

I thind dude is an a-hole but should get the same guidelines as all players. I don't really follow football but here alot of those dudes have felony convictions. So I guess once he serves his time he should be allowed if others that have murder raps and weapons charges are allowed.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.97%

Quote Originally Posted by brass monkey View Post
    Both of the Vick brothers wasted away a huge amount of talent it just baffles me they could be that stupid.
    thats right i forgot all about the brother. that just shows you right there that hes already long gone. he wouldve made the NFL for sure but then he pulled some sh!t. all i remember is seeing a clip of him stepping on some guys knee. the guys ****en knee. he couldve messed that up for life.

this whole thing makes you wonder how they were raised.
  33. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.88%

Vick admitted to killing 6-8 dogs, as reported on CNN last night.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.97%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    its gotta be more. hes going to give a number greater than 5 so we believe it and a number small enough to where it doesnt seem THAT bad. he knows hes busted hes just trying to water it down now.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.9%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Vick is an idiot. He's only giving in slowly due to the pressure and trying to spin it around by looking like he's the victim here.
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.59%

Vick is such a gem of a human. Everytime my dog takes a sh1t, I put a pic of him under his azz.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.97%

Quote Originally Posted by CustomNW View Post
    Vick is such a gem of a human. Everytime my dog takes a sh1t, I put a pic of him under his azz.
  38. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%

Vick isn't going to be playing NFL anymore. The worst thing a team can get is bad press for a personal action one of their players made. Even though it is just one individual, it tarnishes the whole teams image/perception.

I never got why these morons, celebs/sports players do such stupid things with as much money as they make. They literally piss away opportunities they get.

i bet Oakland would take him. they take all the scum bags from the NFL.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.97%

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    i bet Oakland would take him. they take all the scum bags from the NFL.
    yep. i second that.
  40. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I think Vick is a complete idiot, but if he does his time and meets whatever stipulations Goodell puts on his return he should be able to play again.I can't see condemning a man for life for making a mistake.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Chest Cold - When does it become OK to train again?
    By OVERHAUL in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 02:09 PM
  2. Why does everyone say to run such high doses
    By Funny Monkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 06:16 PM
  3. reuse siringe cases to convert again?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2004, 10:41 PM
  4. Random Obituaries fun to play with
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-24-2003, 08:42 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-11-2003, 12:06 AM