Poll: Does Vick deserve to Play in the NFL

Does Vick deserve to play again?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BUCKNUTS View Post
    I think Vick is a complete idiot, but if he does his time and meets whatever stipulations Goodell puts on his return he should be able to play again.I can't see condemning a man for life for making a mistake.
    dude life doesnt mean sh!t to vick. he killed those dogs for entertainment. **** him. he deff deserves to never play again.

what kinda descent job would overlook those charges? none. trying getting a job with that on your record. deff wont get a job that pays enough to support a family thats for sure.

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cassiusclay View Post
    dude life doesnt mean sh!t to vick. he killed those dogs for entertainment. **** him. he deff deserves to never play again.

what kinda descent job would overlook those charges? none. trying getting a job with that on your record. deff wont get a job that pays enough to support a family thats for sure.
    Deserves is such a relative term though. If Goodell and the NFL are going to let the Pacman Jones' and Chris Henrys of the world play again they cannot ban Vick for life imo.Human beings have been shot and paralyzed by Jones and his posse and he's eligible for reinstatement after week 10.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Deserves is such a relative term though. If Goodell and the NFL are going to let the Pacman Jones' and Chris Henrys of the world play again they cannot ban Vick for life imo.Human beings have been shot and paralyzed by Jones and his posse and he's eligible for reinstatement after week 10.
    you know i dont agree with that either but i guess youre right. with the world as it is today i guess he does deserve to play again. id still say no if it was up to me though.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Answers

i hope that waste of sperm never steps foot on the field again.

he is a a disgrace to the nfl, and he was garbage as a qb

senseless killing of dogs plus gambling

give him the pete rose treatment lifetime ban

ill never watch another nfl game if they let that scumbag back in the nfl
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    i hope that waste of sperm never steps foot on the field again.

he is a a disgrace to the nfl, and he was garbage as a qb

senseless killing of dogs plus gambling

give him the pete rose treatment lifetime ban

ill never watch another nfl game if they let that scumbag back in the nfl
    I would agree with that if the league applied that kind of justice unilaterally, why ban Vick and let dirt nuggets like Jones and Henry back in.Henry was giving alcohol and having sex with under age girls and was arrested countless times in one year and Jones' case is even worse, mabey it's because I'm not a dog lover( don't hate them either) but to me these guys are worse than Vick.
  6. Senior Member
    Answers

i agree with your statement to teh fullest

its the reason why the youth of america is the way it is today.

celebs and prof athletes commit crimes that when the average man commits them will get burned at the stake

how many avg joes do u know get a dui and do 35 min of jail?
    how many people do we know get busted for roids and have a paid vacation of say 2 weeks ( mlb)

kids see athletes commit crimes and go unpunished they follow in the same steps somebody somewhere needs to step up

but yes im a dog lover as well so im truly hating ick
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    i agree with your statement to teh fullest

its the reason why the youth of america is the way it is today.

celebs and prof athletes commit crimes that when the average man commits them will get burned at the stake

how many avg joes do u know get a dui and do 35 min of jail?
    how many people do we know get busted for roids and have a paid vacation of say 2 weeks ( mlb)

kids see athletes commit crimes and go unpunished they follow in the same steps somebody somewhere needs to step up

but yes im a dog lover as well so im truly hating ick
    All very true, and most professional athletes are given a sense of entitlement from the time they are very young they are simply not held to the same standard of conduct as the average guy.I'm sure Vick never thought he would be caught and his apologies are only due to getting caught. I still think he has to be held to the same standard of punishment as everyone else, even if his case has generated more negative publicity for the NFL.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Answers

NO-one "deserves" to play at a professional level, with the possible exception of players who have been set-up & intentionally screwed.

Make no mistake - the Falcons are my home team & I've been rooting for them since before Bartkowski's first-ever Hail-Mary pass, and I'm deeply sorry that such a crucial player turned out to be such an unconscionable D!CK.

That said, the only thing Vick deserves is to b1tch-slapped by every American who ever loved a dog. It's a mess of his own making, and I can't feel the least bit sorry for him (yes, I've tried).
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I would agree [...] if the league applied that kind of justice unilaterally, why ban Vick and let dirt nuggets like Jones and Henry back in.Henry was giving alcohol and having sex with under age girls and was arrested countless times in one year and Jones' case is even worse, mabey it's because I'm not a dog lover( don't hate them either) but to me these guys are worse than Vick.
    Nothing to quibble over in this: I'd suggest a variation on my "Vick treatment" for those guys: 20 minute alone and unarmed with the immediate families of his victims in a locked, windowless room; no cameras, no guns or knives (bats & clubs are okay) - no questions asked after the fact. THEN kick the MFs out of the sport, and split their contract money between their victims.

What shouldn't happen to a *dog* should NEVER happen to a child - and NOTHING speaks to our decline as a people as eloquently the helpless hand-wringing & cold calculation that so often accompany these horrors.
  10. New Member
    Answers

Aside from being a total retard, Michael Vick is the most overrated QB in recent NFL history. After his stint in the slammer noone will want him. After repeated anal gang rapes his legs will falter and render him useless.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Chest Cold - When does it become OK to train again?
    By OVERHAUL in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 12:09 PM
  2. Why does everyone say to run such high doses
    By Funny Monkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 04:16 PM
  3. reuse siringe cases to convert again?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2004, 08:41 PM
  4. Random Obituaries fun to play with
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-24-2003, 06:42 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2003, 10:06 PM