Ayanbadejo (RB Chicago Bears) Suing ALRI??

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by RAVEN View Post
    agreed.. but my god take a look at the bod... he has to know wtf he is talking about
    Right? If you have the sense to get your diet, training and gear down to a "T" like that, you have to have quite a bit of intelligence.

2. What an idiot. A little word people need to learn is accountability.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    haha and lets see how many people hae the balls to disrespect him in his face.... i for one would **** my pants if i pissed him off!
    dude im sure just about all of us would......but then again i would probably knock his big ass out cold before he could lift that 50lb arm.

4. I guess nothing ever came of this...does anybody know what exactly he tested positive for? Some reports say it was merely a banned anti-estrogen, but other claims were that that positive was from Max LMG...just wondering what LMG tested positive for...???

Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy View Post
    Chicago Bears, Brendon Ayanbadejo, Obafemi Ayanbadejo, National Football League - CBS SportsLine.com

Bears FB Ayanbadejo suspended four games

Aug. 9, 2007
    CBS SportsLine.com wire reports

LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- Chicago Bears fullback Obafemi Ayanbadejo said he might sue the maker of an over-the-counter supplement after the NFL suspended him for the first four regular-season games without pay for violating the league's policy on anabolic steroids and related substances on Thursday...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

5. I dont understand on what grounds he is suing?

6. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I guess nothing ever came of this...does anybody know what exactly he tested positive for? Some reports say it was merely a banned anti-estrogen, but other claims were that that positive was from Max LMG...just wondering what LMG tested positive for...???
    My guess is a deca or tren metabolite, since its in the progestin family its likely to convert to a lot of the same stuff.

When they perform a steroid test they test for abnormal levels of those metabolites also - thats how they can test for long periods of time after the drug was ingested - some of those metabolites have a really long half life.

7. Yeah, I assumed that it was metabolites of nandrolone, but that's merely what it was...an assumption...I guess nobody knows...

8. I would be interested as well. The last article I read was that he took responsibility for what he had done when the NFL basically made him. He only got like a 4 game suspension.. But I never heard exactly what he tested dirty for.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Yeah, I assumed that it was metabolites of nandrolone, but that's merely what it was...an assumption...I guess nobody knows...

9. Some reports claimed it was a banned anti-estrogen...doesn't sound like Max LMG to me, but I believe that's what Ayanbadejo claimed he tested positive from...who knows!?!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Chicago Bears NFC North Champs!!!!
    By Lightweight1 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 09:07 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 03:24 PM
  3. THE CHICAGO BEARS
    By QUICKRYDE in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 04:12 PM