Make you 2007 NFL predictions

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    I wonder how big of a boner John Madden will get if Favre breaks any records this season. He will make love to Favre over and over again in his mind and then realize he is live on the air.
    John Madden will eat 5 turkey legs in celebration and the show us some weird bird outside of the stadium eating garbage food items that some hippie was wishing to score after the game LOL. Madden needs to actually hang it up. He was good at one point but not so good these days. Madden is living off his reputation IMO.

2. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    John Madden will eat 5 turkey legs in celebration and the show us some weird bird outside of the stadium eating garbage food items that some hippie was wishing to score after the game LOL. Madden needs to actually hang it up. He was good at one point but not so good these days. Madden is living off his reputation IMO.
    He's better than Joe Buck. I'll give him that.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  114 lbs.

My prediction... a big black man wearing skin tight pants will look into the camera .. wave.. smile and say "hi mom" 1,324 times

I dont know much about football. Sorry
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Squeaks4ver View Post
    My prediction... a big black man wearing skin tight pants will look into the camera .. wave.. smile and say "hi mom" 1,324 times

I dont know much about football. Sorry
    For not knowing football you got it pretty close Squeaks, the only difference is it will be a skinny in shape black man dancing in the end zone with the fines "stash" already in place.. and it will be a single man that goes by the alias Ocho Cinco!
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

"Anything less than 10 wins will be a real dissapointment" My boy kitna.....lol

No I dont know if the lions have 10 in them, but it could happen. The NFC north is week. If the lions can stay close in ball games I think it may be more obtainable than most think. Kitna's solid, he wont win you games but he wont lose them for you.

I can't wait to see Henry in Denver it should be somthing to watch for, also McGahee in Baltimore could get interesting. Hell alot of RB got new homes this year, should be an exciting season.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    "Anything less than 10 wins will be a real dissapointment" My boy kitna.....lol

No I dont know if the lions have 10 in them, but it could happen. The NFC north is week. If the lions can stay close in ball games I think it may be more obtainable than most think. Kitna's solid, he wont win you games but he wont lose them for you.

I can't wait to see Henry in Denver it should be somthing to watch for, also McGahee in Baltimore could get interesting. Hell alot of RB got new homes this year, should be an exciting season.
    The Lions are my surprise team this year. The NFC North ain't that bad and who knows how the Bears will do without Thomas Jones. If Cedric Benson underachieves the Bears may be an 8-8 team. They also lost their DT Tank Williams.
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Take it for what you will but one of the two catches Calvin Johnson made was unreal. That leaping catch on the hash line.....WOW. I thought it was over thrown at first. Instead of thrwoing to a spot, you have a large area.

That could be very promising in the future with Roy Williams on the other hash, you can't double team both. Alot of people say....yaya look at the other WR they took. Mike Williams hadn't played football in a whole year, and Charles Rogers had alot of off the feild issues before he ever got into the NFL.

The lions also had 5 OL on IR last year
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Take it for what you will but one of the two catches Calvin Johnson made was unreal. That leaping catch on the hash line.....WOW. I thought it was over thrown at first. Instead of thrwoing to a spot, you have a large area.

That could be very promising in the future with Roy Williams on the other hash, you can't double team both.
    I also think that Drew Stanton can develop into a solid QB. He was a great value pick in the second round. Calvin Johnson looks like the closest thing to a young TO so we'll see how that works out in the future.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I also think that Drew Stanton can develop into a solid QB. He was a great value pick in the second round. Calvin Johnson looks like the closest thing to a young TO so we'll see how that works out in the future.
    Yea too bad Drew's out for the year. I played against him in HS and wow what an amazeing athlete, he threw about 97mph off the mound and was a highly scouted SS and P but told teams to pass on him in the MLB draft because "I'm going to be an NFL QB someday"
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Yea too bad Drew's out for the year. I played against him in HS and wow what an amazeing athlete, he threw about 97mph off the mound and was a highly scouted SS and P but told teams to pass on him in the MLB draft because "I'm going to be an NFL QB someday"
    I didn't know he was hurt. Hopefully he can absorb a lot of knowledge this year. Mike Martz is a good OC so he's in good hands.
  11. Banned

The Lions are eternally cursed. They will never be good.

The other thing I am confident in saying is the Michael Vick will have one heck of a season. I am picking him #1 in my fantasy draft, if he is still available.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    The Lions are eternally cursed. They will never be good.

The other thing I am confident in saying is the Michael Vick will have one heck of a season. I am picking him #1 in my fantasy draft, if he is still available.
    That must be the prison football fantasy draft you're talking about
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I didn't know he was hurt. Hopefully he can absorb a lot of knowledge this year. Mike Martz is a good OC so he's in good hands.
    Yea it was all over the news papers here because he's from here. Its his knee again, I think his 3rd? Could be trouble........
  14. Banned

That must be the prison football fantasy draft you're talking about
    Its funny trying to talk women in a fantasy football league into picking Michael Vick.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Just remember VERY few WR rookies have had more than 1000 yards receiving.

I'd say Johnson's realistic best bet is 700 to 800 yards.
  16. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post

With a real QB, I would say his rookie numbers could easily approach Moss. But well... he plays for the worst franchise in pro sports so 700 to 800 is a good guess.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post

I think that has alot to do with the play of Tatum Bell and Mike Jones (and Jones health.) If neither can step up and preform to even minimalist aspirations Johnson could have a very impressive rookie year (or watch as Williams does.) But at the same time with the Lions playing 3 and 4 WR sets (and alot of the time I see them without TEs) Johnson will be somewhat of a decoy and opener for slot recievers. If Johnson can prove himself early to Martz he will be Rookie of the Year for sure.
  18. Banned

Adrian Peterson will be ROY.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

If he can take the full time starting or atleast majority of the carriers away from Chester Taylor its a possibility and if he can withstand the full 16 games (plus the Vikings arent going to put him through the gauntlet so time sharing will be very high.) I cant see Peterson clearly outperforming Taylor to the point of making him the full time back. Also I definetly think Marshawn Lynch would be in a better position than Peterson just for the fact that he has the luxory of being a true featured back because Anthony Thomas is a long ways off.

But in all reality who the hell knows right.. as long as JaMarcus Russell doesnt get it, Im a happy man (and also Quinn ~ but yea that would actually happen.)
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    I think that has alot to do with the play of Tatum Bell and Mike Jones (and Jones health.) If neither can step up and preform to even minimalist aspirations Johnson could have a very impressive rookie year (or watch as Williams does.) But at the same time with the Lions playing 3 and 4 WR sets (and alot of the time I see them without TEs) Johnson will be somewhat of a decoy and opener for slot recievers. If Johnson can prove himself early to Martz he will be Rookie of the Year for sure.
    Its kevin jones (if yuor talking about the RB) but its okay, He's a lion so he's not a big name. They have Furrey who quietly had a 1,000yrd reciveing year last year because defenses would try and shut down Williams with a lot of double teams and he was always there in the slot.

So its not unrealistic to say Johnson has a legit chance to go for 1,000 this year.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

So its not unrealistic to say Johnson has a legit chance to go for 1,000 this year.
    I agree. He had Reggie Ball as his QB in college and he made him look decent. He has more physical tools then most WR's have had in recent history. He plays for an OC that loves to air it out. He plays indoors which is passing game friendly. He plays in the worst division in the NFL so he'll have some match ups he can exploit.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

yea I knew it was Kevin Jones, I think I've just been listening to too much Mike Jones and slipped up lol. Believe me I know Kevin Jones, hurt me pretty bad in a fantasy league I had him in.
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    yea I knew it was Kevin Jones, I think I've just been listening to too much Mike Jones and slipped up lol. Believe me I know Kevin Jones, hurt me pretty bad in a fantasy league I had him in.
    Thaty was my exact thought about Mike Jones when I read it lol
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I agree. He had Reggie Ball as his QB in college and he made him look decent. He has more physical tools then most WR's have had in recent history. He plays for an OC that loves to air it out. He plays indoors which is passing game friendly. He plays in the worst division in the NFL so he'll have some match ups he can exploit.
    Ironic as it is, the lions picked up Reggie Ball and have him listed as a WR.
  25. Banned
  26. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Despite another brutal schedule(which I am convinced is devised by league officials to keep us down) San Diego will win 11 or 12 games. included in those 11 or 12 wins will be 2 wins over the hated Denver Broncos, just like last year. This year is finally our year as we learn from last years mistakes against New England and beat the Pats in the conference championship to play who cares, it matters not from the NFC.
  27. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Vegas has New England 2-1 favorites to win the whole thing... 2-1 that is pretty impressive If you wanna know whos gonna win follow the money..I know the loaded up with recievers but the guy that impresses me the most is AD..

Check it out

Adalius Thomas is so Cold
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    Vegas has New England 2-1 favorites to win the whole thing... 2-1 that is pretty impressive If you wanna know whos gonna win follow the money..I know the loaded up with recievers but the guy that impresses me the most is AD..

Check it out

Adalius Thomas is so Cold
    That dude is a phuckin' maniac. The 49ers offered him more $$$ but he declined and we need a pass rusher to get in the Play-Offs !
  29. Registered User

Lance Moore(Saints) has a big year as a player coming from no where.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by size View Post
    Lance Moore(Saints) has a big year as a player coming from no where.
    Is he actually starting over Colston and Henderson at the moment ?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Why IGF Makes you Tired?
    By Supra in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 04:31 PM
  2. Does exercise make you taller/shorter?
    By Number 5 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-01-2003, 09:29 PM
  3. What makes you thankful, this Thanksgiving
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-30-2003, 05:28 PM
  4. Do Carbs make you thirsty
    By Rhapsody in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2003, 02:17 PM
  5. Replies: 18