Make you 2007 NFL predictions

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Travis Henry looks solid



  2. Brett Favre will break the all time INT record. I wonder if they will celebrate with fireworks.
    •   
       


  3. Probably not but potentially when he breaks the alltime TD record, all time Win record, or potentially the all time yardage record if he plays after this season (yea right.)

    Yet even though they wont praise Favre for the all time INT record reading an article about it at the end of last season I took a new perspective on it. Brett Favre has been good enough to make mistakes and accumulate that many mistakes and remain the starting QB. Also the fact that 4 of the 5 people on top of the career int list are in the HOF...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Travis Henry looks solid


    Henry will be dominant in Denver. 1850 yards rushing, 15 tds (would be 19 if Cutler didnt love TEs in the Red Zone,) and will be my glorified second/early third round pick in all of my fantasy leagues.

    Broncos all the way people!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Probably not but potentially when he breaks the alltime TD record, all time Win record, or potentially the all time yardage record if he plays after this season (yea right.)

    Yet even though they wont praise Favre for the all time INT record reading an article about it at the end of last season I took a new perspective on it. Brett Favre has been good enough to make mistakes and accumulate that many mistakes and remain the starting QB. Also the fact that 4 of the 5 people on top of the career int list are in the HOF...
    I wonder how big of a boner John Madden will get if Favre breaks any records this season. He will make love to Favre over and over again in his mind and then realize he is live on the air.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    I wonder how big of a boner John Madden will get if Favre breaks any records this season. He will make love to Favre over and over again in his mind and then realize he is live on the air.
    John Madden will eat 5 turkey legs in celebration and the show us some weird bird outside of the stadium eating garbage food items that some hippie was wishing to score after the game LOL. Madden needs to actually hang it up. He was good at one point but not so good these days. Madden is living off his reputation IMO.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    John Madden will eat 5 turkey legs in celebration and the show us some weird bird outside of the stadium eating garbage food items that some hippie was wishing to score after the game LOL. Madden needs to actually hang it up. He was good at one point but not so good these days. Madden is living off his reputation IMO.
    He's better than Joe Buck. I'll give him that.

  8. My prediction... a big black man wearing skin tight pants will look into the camera .. wave.. smile and say "hi mom" 1,324 times



    I dont know much about football. Sorry

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Squeaks4ver View Post
    My prediction... a big black man wearing skin tight pants will look into the camera .. wave.. smile and say "hi mom" 1,324 times



    I dont know much about football. Sorry
    For not knowing football you got it pretty close Squeaks, the only difference is it will be a skinny in shape black man dancing in the end zone with the fines "stash" already in place.. and it will be a single man that goes by the alias Ocho Cinco!

  10. "Anything less than 10 wins will be a real dissapointment" My boy kitna.....lol

    No I dont know if the lions have 10 in them, but it could happen. The NFC north is week. If the lions can stay close in ball games I think it may be more obtainable than most think. Kitna's solid, he wont win you games but he wont lose them for you.

    I can't wait to see Henry in Denver it should be somthing to watch for, also McGahee in Baltimore could get interesting. Hell alot of RB got new homes this year, should be an exciting season.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    "Anything less than 10 wins will be a real dissapointment" My boy kitna.....lol

    No I dont know if the lions have 10 in them, but it could happen. The NFC north is week. If the lions can stay close in ball games I think it may be more obtainable than most think. Kitna's solid, he wont win you games but he wont lose them for you.

    I can't wait to see Henry in Denver it should be somthing to watch for, also McGahee in Baltimore could get interesting. Hell alot of RB got new homes this year, should be an exciting season.
    The Lions are my surprise team this year. The NFC North ain't that bad and who knows how the Bears will do without Thomas Jones. If Cedric Benson underachieves the Bears may be an 8-8 team. They also lost their DT Tank Williams.

  12. Take it for what you will but one of the two catches Calvin Johnson made was unreal. That leaping catch on the hash line.....WOW. I thought it was over thrown at first. Instead of thrwoing to a spot, you have a large area.

    That could be very promising in the future with Roy Williams on the other hash, you can't double team both. Alot of people say....yaya look at the other WR they took. Mike Williams hadn't played football in a whole year, and Charles Rogers had alot of off the feild issues before he ever got into the NFL.

    The lions also had 5 OL on IR last year
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Take it for what you will but one of the two catches Calvin Johnson made was unreal. That leaping catch on the hash line.....WOW. I thought it was over thrown at first. Instead of thrwoing to a spot, you have a large area.

    That could be very promising in the future with Roy Williams on the other hash, you can't double team both.
    I also think that Drew Stanton can develop into a solid QB. He was a great value pick in the second round. Calvin Johnson looks like the closest thing to a young TO so we'll see how that works out in the future.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    I also think that Drew Stanton can develop into a solid QB. He was a great value pick in the second round. Calvin Johnson looks like the closest thing to a young TO so we'll see how that works out in the future.
    Yea too bad Drew's out for the year. I played against him in HS and wow what an amazeing athlete, he threw about 97mph off the mound and was a highly scouted SS and P but told teams to pass on him in the MLB draft because "I'm going to be an NFL QB someday"
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Yea too bad Drew's out for the year. I played against him in HS and wow what an amazeing athlete, he threw about 97mph off the mound and was a highly scouted SS and P but told teams to pass on him in the MLB draft because "I'm going to be an NFL QB someday"
    I didn't know he was hurt. Hopefully he can absorb a lot of knowledge this year. Mike Martz is a good OC so he's in good hands.

  16. The Lions are eternally cursed. They will never be good.

    The other thing I am confident in saying is the Michael Vick will have one heck of a season. I am picking him #1 in my fantasy draft, if he is still available.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    The Lions are eternally cursed. They will never be good.

    The other thing I am confident in saying is the Michael Vick will have one heck of a season. I am picking him #1 in my fantasy draft, if he is still available.
    That must be the prison football fantasy draft you're talking about

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    I didn't know he was hurt. Hopefully he can absorb a lot of knowledge this year. Mike Martz is a good OC so he's in good hands.
    Yea it was all over the news papers here because he's from here. Its his knee again, I think his 3rd? Could be trouble........
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    That must be the prison football fantasy draft you're talking about
    Its funny trying to talk women in a fantasy football league into picking Michael Vick.

  20. Just remember VERY few WR rookies have had more than 1000 yards receiving.

    I'd say Johnson's realistic best bet is 700 to 800 yards.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Just remember VERY few WR rookies have had more than 1000 yards receiving.

    I'd say Johnson's realistic best bet is 700 to 800 yards.
    With a real QB, I would say his rookie numbers could easily approach Moss. But well... he plays for the worst franchise in pro sports so 700 to 800 is a good guess.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Just remember VERY few WR rookies have had more than 1000 yards receiving.

    I'd say Johnson's realistic best bet is 700 to 800 yards.
    I think that has alot to do with the play of Tatum Bell and Mike Jones (and Jones health.) If neither can step up and preform to even minimalist aspirations Johnson could have a very impressive rookie year (or watch as Williams does.) But at the same time with the Lions playing 3 and 4 WR sets (and alot of the time I see them without TEs) Johnson will be somewhat of a decoy and opener for slot recievers. If Johnson can prove himself early to Martz he will be Rookie of the Year for sure.

  23. Adrian Peterson will be ROY.

  24. If he can take the full time starting or atleast majority of the carriers away from Chester Taylor its a possibility and if he can withstand the full 16 games (plus the Vikings arent going to put him through the gauntlet so time sharing will be very high.) I cant see Peterson clearly outperforming Taylor to the point of making him the full time back. Also I definetly think Marshawn Lynch would be in a better position than Peterson just for the fact that he has the luxory of being a true featured back because Anthony Thomas is a long ways off.

    But in all reality who the hell knows right.. as long as JaMarcus Russell doesnt get it, Im a happy man (and also Quinn ~ but yea that would actually happen.)

  25. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    I think that has alot to do with the play of Tatum Bell and Mike Jones (and Jones health.) If neither can step up and preform to even minimalist aspirations Johnson could have a very impressive rookie year (or watch as Williams does.) But at the same time with the Lions playing 3 and 4 WR sets (and alot of the time I see them without TEs) Johnson will be somewhat of a decoy and opener for slot recievers. If Johnson can prove himself early to Martz he will be Rookie of the Year for sure.
    Its kevin jones (if yuor talking about the RB) but its okay, He's a lion so he's not a big name. They have Furrey who quietly had a 1,000yrd reciveing year last year because defenses would try and shut down Williams with a lot of double teams and he was always there in the slot.

    So its not unrealistic to say Johnson has a legit chance to go for 1,000 this year.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Why IGF Makes you Tired?
    By Supra in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 05:31 PM
  2. Does exercise make you taller/shorter?
    By Number 5 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-01-2003, 10:29 PM
  3. What makes you thankful, this Thanksgiving
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-30-2003, 06:28 PM
  4. Do Carbs make you thirsty
    By Rhapsody in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2003, 03:17 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-23-2003, 09:32 AM
Log in
Log in