Biggest Non-vick Sports Scandals !!!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
How could they miss the Rae Carruth scandal ! I think that's the worst one ever. Dude kills his pregnant girlfriend and is found in the trunk of a car. The kid was saved due to the distress and premature birth. He got 18-24 years, not a life sentence, WTF !? He was found in the trunk of his car outside a motel in Tennessee as a fugitive.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I guess they may consider that a domestic type of tragedy.

The only murder on the list was the Baylor University, which was a teamate situation that was drug out for a few months.

texxlnghorn

Awards
^^^
actually that one is a huge scandal.
the coach told everyone to lie and tell everybody that the kid was a drug dealer.

That's why baylors b.b team is still on probabation.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
^^^
actually that one is a huge scandal.
the coach told everyone to lie and tell everybody that the kid was a drug dealer.

That's why baylors b.b team is still on probabation.
I remember that was a huge deal because the kid that was killed was from the Bay Area and it stirred up some local attention. That was all bad to begin with but the coach did something that was dumb beyond logical comprehension.

RHINO: You're right, the Rae Carruth incident was more of a domestic conflict. I still think that sick son of a b!tch should get life instead of 18-24 years.