Phillies first pro sports tean to 10,000 losses !!!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Richie Ashburn is rolling in his grave....

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Not really...I see it as a milestone...A definite sign that the Philadelphia Phillies have endured the test of time.

Either way, my braves are the next closest at like 9680ish...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You guys still have that Rocky statue you can worship when you have a bad day (j/k) :D

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
I relish in the suffering of Philly fans. Nothing in the world makes me feel better than to see them suffer.

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I relish in the suffering of Philly fans. Nothing in the world makes me feel better than to see them suffer.
Until the next Eagles/Giants game, then you hang your head in shame....

Don't worry, by the time September rolls around the Mets will be wondering how the Phillies stole the East from them. The only thing worse than losing 10,000 games is losing the NL East to the team that lost 10,000 games!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
it's not even at the art museum anymore...:(
WYF !? I like Rocky. That would actually be a great tourist attraction. Rocky IV also teaches us everything we need to know about the defunct Soviet Union and the Cold War !

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
You're a giants fan...it's not like you have anything going for you anyways...:thumbsup:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Until the next Eagles/Giants game, then you hang your head in shame....

Don't worry, by the time September rolls around the Mets will be wondering how the Phillies stole the East from them. The only thing worse than losing 10,000 games is losing the NL East to the team that lost 10,000 games!
Please tell me you are joking about the phils...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
WYF !? I like Rocky. That would actually be a great tourist attraction. Rocky IV also teaches us everything we need to know about the defunct Soviet Union and the Cold War !
It's in one of the parks...I forget which.

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Please tell me you are joking about the phils...
nah, they'll be fine. Pitching is their major downfall, and they have the power to overcome. Ryan Howard has slumped all year so far, and he's starting to hit like there's no tomorrow. Utley, Rowand, even Burrell is hitting. He's like over .400 in his last 20 games. Offense is no problem, it's pitching. Flash is back(although i am still unsure what that means), Myers and Garcia are coming back, Moyer is better than his last few outings, Eaton will win some games, and Cole Hamels is the next Cy Young. If this Kyle Kendrick kid keeps rolling along, the Phillies will be just fine come September. And if not, there's always next year, just like I've been saying since 1980! :thumbsup:

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's in one of the parks...I forget which.
It was at the Spectrum last time I was there, but that was a few years ago. Now that I think about it, I saw the Flyers knock the Rangers out of the playoffs, it was a huge celebration on Pattison Avenue afterward, lots of sad New Yorkers running to their cars...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
i have to disagree, it's thier back office that causes most of thier problems.