Red Sox 2007

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well schill just missed a no-hitter tonight......great freaking game. I figured it's about time we started a bosox thread......GO SOX :head:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
:dump: is what i think of the FAG SOX!!!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:dump: is what i think of the FAG SOX!!!!!!
Sadly the only thing in the toilet is the skankees.....you do realize they're still in 4th place right :nutkick:

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sadly the only thing in the toilet is the skankees.....you do realize they're still in 4th place right :nutkick:
hmmm I forgot is it june?

that still leaves time for the typical august/september swoon for the sox

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and? you really think that Boston can hold a 10 game lead over NY? REALLY? not as a sox fan but as a baseball fan. i`m not saying that NY will take the east but dont talk about them like they are going to stay in 4th place. :nono:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and? you really think that Boston can hold a 10 game lead over NY? REALLY? not as a sox fan but as a baseball fan. i`m not saying that NY will take the east but dont talk about them like they are going to stay in 4th place. :nono:
I think the sox are hands down the better team and will win the division this year.......personally i could careless where the yankees finish :trout:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm I forgot is it june?

that still leaves time for the typical august/september swoon for the sox
I'd be more worried about the yanks joke of a bullpen and fearing it's only going to get worse as all your injuries pile up.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well beckett is cruising to his 9th win tonight......9-0 what good pitching is no doubt yankee fans.....but guess they wouldn't know :toofunny:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well beckett is cruising to his 9th win tonight......9-0 what good pitching is no doubt yankee fans.....but guess they wouldn't know :toofunny:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :FUfinger:

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd be more worried about the yanks joke of a bullpen and fearing it's only going to get worse as all your injuries pile up.
more injuries? how could that be possible. they have had more than injuries than anyone else, they are starting to get together

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
more injuries? how could that be possible. they have had more than injuries than anyone else, they are starting to get together
While i would never wish injury upon anyone....even a damn yankee :hammer: ....one thing i've learned in my years in emergency medicine that applies to all facets of life is just when you think it can't get any worse.....guess what IT CAN!!

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
While i would never wish injury upon anyone....even a damn yankee :hammer: ....one thing i've learned in my years in emergency medicine that applies to all facets of life is just when you think it can't get any worse.....guess what IT CAN!!
:goodpost: thats what scares me. I mean look at Phil Hughes. Friggin pops a hammy which can destroy the year for him. At least I know there are some good young pitchers, something I havent been able to say for 15 years. In all honesty I dont like the Red Sox, but I respect the hell out of most of them, and with the over turn next year for the yanks the rivalry is going to change a great deal. I meant hell, ARod, Damon, Clemens, Pettite and Abreu are all gone next year. It is going to be a different team. Donnie baseball will be managing

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:goodpost: thats what scares me. I mean look at Phil Hughes. Friggin pops a hammy which can destroy the year for him. At least I know there are some good young pitchers, something I havent been able to say for 15 years. In all honesty I dont like the Red Sox, but I respect the hell out of most of them, and with the over turn next year for the yanks the rivalry is going to change a great deal. I meant hell, ARod, Damon, Clemens, Pettite and Abreu are all gone next year. It is going to be a different team. Donnie baseball will be managing
Yes it will be quite interesting:twisted: I respect these teams very much myself...even a few of the skankees. The rivalry will find a way to entertain us....it always does

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
D'em sox are playing pretty well right now......still alot of ground the skankees need to cover......:twisted:

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
9 in a row with clemens v. the mets. now we are having fun

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
8.5, devastating. giants? not exactly a challenge.

redsox seems to have their groove back though, which could be a problem, lol. let's see how they do with atlanta though, and not a team in last place. yanks move on to rockies.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beckett pitches a gem tonight and the sox win baby!!

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will say this over and over again, its still just June

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will say this over and over again, its still just June
I'm sure that statement will get really old as the red sox keep winning over and over again :rolleyes: .

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Julian tavarez sure looked good tonight, and the home runs rained down on the braves. This was the sox 3rd shutout in the last 5 games.... now that's some pitching :clap2:

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Redsox play a 1st place Padre team with Jake Peavy + Greg Maddoux..Yanks play a pathetic last place team who we swept last weekend..Let see how this plays out.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Redsox play a 1st place Padre team with Jake Peavy + Greg Maddoux..Yanks play a pathetic last place team who we swept last weekend..Let see how this plays out.
Should be interesting indeed.....too bad bonds wasn't in line to break aaron's record while the yankee's visit.....that would certainly add some insult to injury.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice game last night,Dice K walks the bases loaded and only gives up 1 run the rest of the way..This team has only giving up 1 run in the last 3 games..Pretty impressive

Last edited:
MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
2 out of 3 from the 1st place Padres beating Maddoux + Peavy
was quite impressive..

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 out of 3 from the 1st place Padres beating Maddoux + Peavy
was quite impressive..
Most impressive indeed. No doubt the sox pitching is in tune and they look AWESOME!! josh beckett for the cy young award please......can i get an AMEN!! :clap2:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8.5, devastating. giants? not exactly a challenge.

redsox seems to have their groove back though, which could be a problem, lol. let's see how they do with atlanta though, and not a team in last place. yanks move on to rockies.
Well now beelze looks like the last place giants proved quite a challenge for the yanks ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, the sox are still baseball's best baby!!! I'm looking forward to the allstar team and watching the AL pound the NL again this year.....also who doesn't love a good ole fashion home run derby.....GO BIG PAPI GO :djparty:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a story that is jon lester. Diagnosed with anaplastic large cell lymphoma during his rookie season, but beat back the cancer and came back to pitch for the sox in amazing fashion. He pitched a gem tonight getting the win 6-2 over the cleveland indians. His story and presence are not only an inspiration to the red sox as a team, but surely all of baseball.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Huge pick up by the Sox Eric Gagne just made the best bullpen even better..

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Huge pick up by the Sox Eric Gagne just made the best bullpen even better..
Without a doubt a great pickup indeed.....boston surely has the best bullpen in baseball right now. I would have liked to have seen them trade off willy mo pena though, but overall i'm pleased.