NBA Finals

A

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else pumped about this?? Lebron hasn't scored any field goals in the first half, yet Spurs are only leading by 5 points. Let's hope LBJ gets his **** together and starts scoring.

As much as I want the Cavs to win (**** THE SPURS AND ALL THEIR FANS), I think the Spurs will take it in Game 6. But if you saw the Detroit/Cleveland series, you know anything can happen.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not looking good now. LB is dissappearing in this series, though he did do decent last night. Looks like Spurs for the sweep, or at the max 5. I do agree with you on the spurs team, horrendous to watch and boring to boot, but it's effective.

A

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Not looking good now. LB is dissappearing in this series, though he did do decent last night. Looks like Spurs for the sweep, or at the max 5. I do agree with you on the spurs team, horrendous to watch and boring to boot, but it's effective.
No one expected the Cavs to win. I see this as more of a learning experience for them. The Cavs have a lot of talent on their team, they just need to use each other better on the court.

Lebron isn't doing so hot because the Spurs are on him like glue. Everytime he has the ball, they double- or triple-team him.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Know ones expecting but I was hoping. Those double and triple teams are really effective when nobody else is stepping up.... come on Gibson where are you at.:aargh: