- 06-07-2007, 11:36 PM
Anyone else pumped about this?? Lebron hasn't scored any field goals in the first half, yet Spurs are only leading by 5 points. Let's hope LBJ gets his **** together and starts scoring.
As much as I want the Cavs to win (**** THE SPURS AND ALL THEIR FANS), I think the Spurs will take it in Game 6. But if you saw the Detroit/Cleveland series, you know anything can happen.
- 06-13-2007, 10:49 AM
Not looking good now. LB is dissappearing in this series, though he did do decent last night. Looks like Spurs for the sweep, or at the max 5. I do agree with you on the spurs team, horrendous to watch and boring to boot, but it's effective.~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
- 06-14-2007, 01:49 AM
Lebron isn't doing so hot because the Spurs are on him like glue. Everytime he has the ball, they double- or triple-team him.
06-14-2007, 03:41 PM
Know ones expecting but I was hoping. Those double and triple teams are really effective when nobody else is stepping up.... come on Gibson where are you at.
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By DJBeanPole in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 103Last Post: 06-23-2014, 11:18 PM
- By D2footballjrc in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 47Last Post: 06-22-2012, 07:27 AM
- By JComp in forum Sports TalkReplies: 18Last Post: 06-20-2011, 06:17 PM
- By TipTopShape in forum Sports TalkReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2010, 12:36 AM
- By lifted in forum Sports TalkReplies: 74Last Post: 07-14-2005, 09:24 PM