Patriots Get Moss

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How good will NE's offense be this year..Brady with Randy Moss + Dont'e Stallworth

It only cost NE a 4th round pick and Moss wanted to go to NE and said it is the only team he would restructure his contract for..

At 30, Randy Moss may not be the game-breaker he once was, but the Pats say they still timed him at 4.29 in a recent workout.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Good luck. I find it very hard to believe he's running that now. I've been a fan, but he's quit on 2 teams now. Maybe he'll change. I like the idea of Mike Williams, former USC star, being reunited with Kiffen and taking his place in Oakland. I sure did wanna see Russel throwing the ball downfield 80 yards to him though.

Lightning

Awards
Randy Moss for a 4th round pick, ARE YOU KIDDING ME ! That is the biggest draft day steal in recent history.

Sparta2

Sparta2

Awards
I've got a feeling Brady to Moss is going to be a dangerous combo. If any situation can straighten out Moss, it'll be this one.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Head cases tend to straighten out for Belichik(Cory Dillion)

Stallworth should be injured by pre season and Moss by game 8

these guy are not very durable, but ya never know

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
They also have Donte Stallworth and signed Kelly Washington from Cincinnati. Moss got his wish so he better shut up and make plays or he'll make the Raiders front office look smart . . . which is pretty tough to accomplish :D

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
loved seeing Brady with a Yankees hat on. LOVED IT!!!!