Rouge Drone - More Miami Hurricanes Edjumacashun!!!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
The Gators haven't beaten us since 1985.
Here's some good vid of the '03 game at the Orange Bowl.
About 5:10 in - THE song starts. ;)

God - I love Brock's heart. Total winner.

Devin's first kick return for a TD (same game).

I like the music in this one better. Putfile - Hester4Hesiman
(That Louisville return in '04 was the most clutch return we've ever had IMO.)

Click the link in my sig also. Some good sheet.

"God Made Notre Dame #1 - Miami Made 'Em #2"

The GOAT.

The Boz.

One of THE best clutch special teams plays in the history of CFB.

Vanover is lucky he's alive.

A compilation of FSU-UM highlights. Learn it, know it, live it.

(I'll quiz you on the FSU kickers that have missed potential game winning/tieing kicks later. ;) )

Awesome catch - too bad it didn't count.

One of the most clutch catches you'll ever see.

Ya boy Lamar Thomas.

Finally - something a bit more than just football. Some history around the school.

(Jim Kelly is #12, BTW.)

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Can't you ever spell my user name correctly?, geez.

That's good stuff, too bad y'all Canesters are in "Irish" mode, crying into your drinks about your fabled "Return to Glory" someday.

Here's a trivia question for you, which two players hold the record for the fastest 20 to 40 split time in the 40 at the NFL Combine? It ain't Hester, one is a huge freak of nature.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dude - I'm a f'ing chemical engineer. Thank God Outlook/Lotus Notes have auto spell check.
Else - no one would read sh*t that I send cuz it'd be all speled wrong.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Nice sidestep on that jab.

Outlook and Lotus Notes, that's old school in a rundown neighborhood.

The answers are Neon Dieon and Jevon Kearse, freak of nature.

Always picking on the Boz. He was no LT or KG, but he was the real deal.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You know - I thought of your question this morning in the shower (I swear I come up with more stuff at work in the shower than anywhere else) and I honestly thought Deion and Kearse.

I had no clue what Jevon ran - but he's a damn freak.
(After meeting Sean Taylor in person - I'm convinced he's an even bigger freak...)

I was pretty sure Deion ran the fastest combine 40 time ever though. That surface in Indy ain't all that fast.

Brock Landers

Awards
jmh, is the season almost here yet? Crap, Im all fired up at 11:45.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Boz>KG, even I know that.
The Roguester is gonna be mad about this.

Here's a mock Rogue Drone response:

Mess with the Tiger, and you'll get all claw. I think, that I would say, if you are going to, in my opinion, make comments like this, upon this board, that you need to go reevaluate your position here. Come back after you've reassessed. <Now insert excessive word play that no one really gets>

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
The Roguester is gonna be mad about this.

Here's a mock Rogue Drone response:

Mess with the Tiger, and you'll get all claw. I think, that I would say, if you are going to, in my opinion, make comments like this, upon this board, that you need to go reevaluate your position here. Come back after you've reassessed. <Now insert excessive word play that no one really gets>
:box: That was damn good, but there might be hell to pay:box:

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Get back to Da MMA forum.

I don't get mad, especially on something so pitifully untrue with so poorly crafted an imitation of Da Wordsmith, I get even plus.

F**k with Da Wolf, you get Da Fangs; ARRRGGGGHHHHH......

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
jmh, is the season almost here yet? Crap, Im all fired up at 11:45.
Brock - where in God's name you been? I sent you like 8 PM's over at AB - never heard nothing back.

(You know we can all PM here now, right?)

Come around more - let's talk Canes. I'm fired the f*ck up about what Randy is doing.

(I'm trying to talk Rogue into jumping on the nearly empty Hurricanes bandwagon - I'm really the only one here, too many Buckeyes* for me to hold off myself. ;) )

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Brock - where in God's name you been? I sent you like 8 PM's over at AB - never heard nothing back.

(You know we can all PM here now, right?)

Come around more - let's talk Canes. I'm fired the f*ck up about what Randy is doing.

(I'm trying to talk Rogue into jumping on the nearly empty Hurricanes bandwagon - I'm really the only one here, too many Buckeyes* for me to hold off myself. ;) )

You're always welcome in the Cal Bears bandwagon. Jeff Tedford is taking us to the Rose Bowl ! I'll be there smoking Cardinal trees on the roadie :D De Sean Jackson is a beast and Justin Forsett is just a slight drop off from Marshawn Lynch

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
IW,
I think Cal beats UT pretty handily in the season opener out there. I don't think UT is all that on O this year - and depleted on D.

Y'all got SC at home though? That's a nemesis for y'all (sorta like the Pistons were for the Bulls in the early 90's). Big hurdle to beat them.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully USC is on a slight decline but they seem to get all the recruits they want. Longshore (Cal's QB) has improved steadily and with Jackson at WR they'll be fun to watch. We finally believe in the program because Jeff Tedford is not a 1 trick pony, he's stabilized Cal for a few years now so hopefully they can keep him.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

Just about all of Devin's TD's at Miami - the 300 song is used for this one.