Yankees 2007

Page 6 of 16 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    got nothing to say until after the all-star game. they've done this exact same sh!t for the past few years.
    tru ! every year they catch up to the crappy red sox cause they choke at the end of the year everytime....although this is def. the furthest we've been behind them in awhile...i'm not worried tho...cano and giambi started hittin and arod's warmin up again..all we need now is dumbass abreu to hit somthin...

i guess having the top 2 hitters for avg. and the leading hr and rbi man isnt good enough...boston still sucks....hahaha wheres beckett? cryin at home about a blister !!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by ICantRunFast View Post
    i guess having the top 2 hitters for avg. and the leading hr and rbi man isnt good enough...boston still sucks....hahaha wheres beckett? cryin at home about a blister !!!
    Considering the yankees pitching is nothing short of laughable at this point, i'll take beckett, his 7-0 record, and the blister on his finger anyday.
    •   

3. GO YANKEES!

" he`s cut! the russian`s cut!" " you see?! you see?! he`s a man! he`s not a machine!"

Yanks take 2 games and show they can "deal" with them sox.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    GO YANKEES!

" he`s cut! the russian`s cut!" " you see?! you see?! he`s a man! he`s not a machine!"

Yanks take 2 games and show they can "deal" with them sox.

5. its a long season, we will see the yanks in october

6. Quote Originally Posted by MrTotality View Post
    its a long season, we will see the yanks in october
    I think you're more likely to be seeing them play golf in october.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    they SHOULD at least get a wild card.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    they SHOULD at least get a wild card.
    To be honest with ya i think the wild card might actually go to an al central team this year....and i'm not just saying that b/c i loathe the yankees .....detroit and cleveland are both damn good teams and only one is gonna win their division.

9. well i just hope they can make it close. no one likes a blowout.

10. detroit will win their div. and clevland will fade out..
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    well i just hope they can make it close. no one likes a blowout.
    I agree a blowout makes it very boring.

12. Quote Originally Posted by ICantRunFast View Post
    detroit will win their div. and clevland will fade out..
    I wouldn't count out those indians......damn good team that i think is going to surprise people.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I wouldn't count out those indians......damn good team that i think is going to surprise people.
    yeah they are very good. not too many power hitters tho.

14. Yanks lose the first 2 games to the Angels,The Fat lady is warming up..

15. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    Yanks lose the first 2 games to the Angels,The Fat lady is warming up..

16. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    not likely, the yankees are usually slow starters. I am not hte least bit worried

17. Quote Originally Posted by MrTotality View Post
    not likely, the yankees are usually slow starters. I am not hte least bit worried
    Very likely......And it's about to be an 11.5 game lead with the sox winning tonight.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Very likely......And it's about to be an 11.5 game lead with the sox winning tonight.
    what up big bro...dam kid you need to stop *****in about fuc*in baseball and come down to the gym...hit me up son.....late......fuk*n call me beyotch
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

19. Some have speculated that the Yankees are working on acquiring Rich Harden from the Oakland A's. Maybe the Yanks won't take the AL East but I bet the Red Sox would have some concerns about possibly facing Clemens, Pettite, Mussina, and Harden in the Play-Offs in it unravels that way. I would never count the Yanks out because they have a lot of veteran leadership and Post-Season experience.

20. Yankes get swept,Redsox sweeping.... 2 teams going in different directions..

21. this is the WORST i have EVER sen the Yankees play.

22. All i can say is......WOW! The bullpen blows another one for the skankees. GO SOX!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    this is the WORST i have EVER sen the Yankees play.
    I agree, hopefully CLemens and a few deals later. I doubt they get Harden, Beane hates dealing with the yankees. The bullpen is unbelievably awful

24. man toronto sh!tted on them. wtf!!

25. there is going to be a shakeup coming. They cant continually play like this and expect George to sit there. Something big will happen. It could be torre, guidry, hell maybe the whoel staff sans Mattingly who will get a pass. I wouldnt be surprised to see Girardi there or Bowa as a temporary replacement.

Also, with all the kids available now, some deals will come down by July as well

26. American League East Division

Red Sox - 36-15 .710

Orioles - 24-27 .471 11

Blue Jays - 28-27 .460 12

Yankees - 21-29 .429 14

Devil Rays - 21-29 .429 14
    Last edited by MaDmaN; 05-29-2007 at 11:21 PM.

27. they`re good and then they suck. and back and forth.
  28. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    American League East Division

Red Sox - 36-15 .710

Orioles - 24-27 .471 11

Blue Jays - 28-27 .460 12

Yankees - 21-29 .429 14

Devil Rays - 21-29 .429 14
    Oh, as if the Sox are not capable of blowing a 15 game lead. Please

The All-Star Break is not yet upon you

The Yankees are hurting and it brings pleasure across the MLB.
    Life is a terminal condition.

29. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    The Yankees are hurting and it brings pleasure across the MLB.
    Yeah you're pretty much right on with that one....., but hurting would be an excuse at this point b/c they just plain stink......And i see Aknob is in the spotlight yet again yelling at a bluejay infielder during a routine pop up in the 9th last night.....that's just beyond desperate. But hey at least he didn't swat at the ball this time and pretend like he didn't.
    Last edited by Trauma1; 05-31-2007 at 04:17 AM.

30. 2 WSC's over an 86 year time span and suddenly they're God's gift to baseball? comical, at best.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yankees rumors
    By DieTrying in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-11-2004, 12:57 PM
  2. Yankee Fans
    By MaDmaN in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 09:02 PM
  3. ANBC Yankee Classic
    By djcee in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7