Yankees 2007 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Yankees 2007

Page 6 of 12 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantRunFast View Post
    well if arods a homo...the red sox just got their ass whooped by homos in game one !!!
    Yes.....but the yankees are still a staggering 12.5 games back

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

sticking by my original statement, wait til after all-stars.
  3. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I concur:
    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Oh, as if the Sox are not capable of blowing a 15 game lead. Please

The All-Star Break is not yet upon you
    •   

4. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

At the end of the day the the better team backs it up.
    Yankees 9, Red Sox 5
  5. Banned

for al lthe red sox fans keep one thing in mind, it is june 2nd, and the sox are known for their late season swoon
  6. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    A Rod is a homo that has more HR`s than the whole Sox line up.
    need to check your facts there chad!!!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  7. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

well if arods a homo...the red sox just got their ass whooped by homos in game one !!!
    well homo's tend to stick up for eachother,and judging by your avitar i can say my statement seems justifiable..
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    well homo's tend to stick up for eachother,and judging by your avitar i can say my statement seems justifiable..
    LOL I agree,that avatrar is bad...:bb:
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    oh wow! you`re pretty funny!
  10. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

you fcukin red sox fans have a few good years and now you think the sox are the best team ever!

boston will never live up to the Yankees. EVER!!!!

reading these posts reminds me why i hate boston fans.
  11. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

you fcukin red sox fans have a few good years and now you think the sox are the best team ever!

Chad..i'm dedicating this Red Sox World Series win to you buddy....so get your speach ready for when we win...thanks for the Beantown support
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

What a difference a day makes...

Clemens will not pitch Monday,groin injury
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

No need to be a hater there chad.....personally i could give two sh*ts how many world series the yankees have won......watching yankee fans be frustrated when their team s*cks.......PRICELESS!!!
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

At the end of the day the the better team backs it up. This season it appears that the Sox are the team...
    Red Sox 11 Yankees 6
  15. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Red Sox 11 Yankees 6
    yea boy!!!!!!!!!!
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

keep talking. we`ll see what happens in October.
  17. Registered User

No need to be a hater there chad.....personally i could give two sh*ts how many world series the yankees have won......watching yankee fans be frustrated when their team s*cks.......PRICELESS!!!
    Wow I've been out of this conversation for a while! I can't wait till after all star break(which yankees have been known to cut huge deficits after this point) so I can back up my trash talking to all the BLOW SUCKS fans, and get to laugh my ass off as I watch them cry ! LOL!! Sorry, but Red Sox fans are the BIGGEST soar losers I know!!! They can't take a little **** talking, but LOVE to give it out, LOL!!! It's all good though, yeah the Yankees,( Wankees or what the F*ck you call them now a days) are sucking ass right now(bull pen ) but it's not the first time the Yankess have been really far behind, and have caught back up! Still a long season, so let's keep the **** talking alive:bruce2: !
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    Wow I've been out of this conversation for a while! I can't wait till after all star break(which yankees have been known to cut huge deficits after this point) so I can back up my trash talking to all the BLOW SUCKS fans, and get to laugh my ass off as I watch them cry ! LOL!! Sorry, but Red Sox fans are the BIGGEST soar losers I know!!! They can't take a little **** talking, but LOVE to give it out, LOL!!! It's all good though, yeah the Yankees,( Wankees or what the F*ck you call them now a days) are sucking ass right now(bull pen ) but it's not the first time the Yankess have been really far behind, and have caught back up! Still a long season, so let's keep the **** talking alive:bruce2: !
    I can't wait until the end of september when the sox win the al east and the skankees are 20 games in the cellar. I laughed my ass off watching the yanks pathetic bullpen blow another game last night.....Tell me proctor didn't have his skirt on pitching to youkilis....he might as well have intentionally walked him. Ask the yankee bullpen they'll tell you all about how to "BLOW" many things
  19. Registered User

I can't wait until the end of september when the sox win the al east and the skankees are 20 games in the cellar. I laughed my ass off watching the yanks pathetic bullpen blow another game last night.....Tell me proctor didn't have his skirt on pitching to youkilis....he might as well have intentionally walked him. Ask the yankee bullpen they'll tell you all about how to "BLOW" many things
    LOL!! We may not agree on teams, but I DEFINATELY agree with you on the bullpen situation!! They Fing suck!!!! Evn Mariano can't get his s**t straight!
  20. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

Yanks take another one. and the "homo" ARod hit the winning HR. those homoes are really sticking it boston`s ass lately!! LOL
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Yanks take another one. and the "homo" ARod hit the winning HR. those homoes are really sticking it boston`s ass lately!! LOL
    Wow....first i will say it was a great game.....second you guys still have no ground to talk any sh*t about anything. What is it with you and homo's too.....takes one to know one i guess Hey every dog....or skankee has their day.....guess the lowely skanks had theirs so enjoy it b/c you haven't or will have many more.....on a side note i got a great laugh at lou pinella's stunt during the braves/cubs game on saturday.......f'in hillarious!!!....very similar to your billy martin out there doing his thing.
    Last edited by Trauma1; 06-04-2007 at 12:27 AM.
  22. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

Wow....first i will say it was a great game.....second you guys still have no ground to talk any sh*t about anything. What is it with you and homo's too.....takes one to know one i guess Hey every dog....or skankee has their day.....guess the lowely skanks had theirs so enjoy it b/c you haven't or will have many more.....on a side note i got a great laugh at lou pinella's stunt during the braves/cubs game on saturday.......f'in hillarious!!!....very similar to your billy martin out there doing his thing.
    the homo thing is b/c your red sox buddy called ARod a homo. and we just won the last two series with the sox, so yeah we can talk $hit.
    you can call me a homo if you want. but it just shows how salty you are about the YANKEES WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

can the childish sh!t cease? that'd be cool.

'you, we, our, us, etc.' we're not on the team. we're on a friggin board 'talking' about baseball.
  24. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

the homo thing is b/c your red sox buddy called ARod a homo. and we just won the last two series with the sox, so yeah we can talk $hit.
    you can call me a homo if you want. but it just shows how salty you are about the YANKEES WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That was a gritty win by the Yanks they didn't fold.
    Great game last night, that was a more typical Yankee Redsox matchup compared to the blow outs we been seeing.
    Ya the Yankees won the last 2 series but still trail head to head 7-5...Yankees needed a sweep that would of been a 3 game climb instead all the gained was 1..More important Doug Mankatvich is out 6-8 weeks,Giambi may not be back this season and Petite had back spasms,not to mention the 28 million dollar man has a fatigued groin whatever that is..Yanks have no chance for the division IMO they should contend for the wildcard..
    Last edited by MaDmaN; 06-04-2007 at 11:12 AM.
  25. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    That was a gritty win by the Yanks they didn't fold.
    Great game last night, that was a more typical Yankee Redsox matchup compared to the blow outs we been seeing.
    Ya the Yankees won the last 2 series but still trail head to head 7-5...Yankees needed a sweep that would of been a 3 game climb instead all the gained was 1..More important Doug Mankatvich is out 6-8 weeks,Giambi may not be back this season and Petite had back spasms,not to mention the 28 million dollar man has a fatigued groin whatever that is..Yanks have no chance for the division IMO they should contend for the wildcard..
    very true about last night being a classic Boston vs New York game and not a blow out. plus Rivara showed that he is still a awesome save pitcher. he faced Boston`s best hitters and got 2 K`s . as for winning the division id say you would be right if a month from now the Yanks are still down over 10 games. BUT if they can get within 5 or 6 i think they could make a run at it. IMO
  26. New Member

WHAT A GAME !!!!! that was amazing....i thought we were tied up when ortiz hit that fly to abreu....the yankee formula actually worked this time...everyone hit..bull pen was ok and mo shut it down...so we're 10+ out of 1st but only 7 from al wildcard.....you can remove the fork from the yankees !!! the best part was we didnt give beckett a win hahaha
  27. Registered User

very true about last night being a classic Boston vs New York game and not a blow out. plus Rivara showed that he is still a awesome save pitcher. he faced Boston`s best hitters and got 2 K`s . as for winning the division id say you would be right if a month from now the Yanks are still down over 10 games. BUT if they can get within 5 or 6 i think they could make a run at it. IMO
    !! Yeah, it felt great to see Mo pitch like he can again! But ......crapola, then they lose to the stupid White Socks tonight! Then again, they had no one pitching really.
  28. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    !! Yeah, it felt great to see Mo pitch like he can again! But ......crapola, then they lose to the stupid White Socks tonight! Then again, they had no one pitching really.
    that rookie messed it up in the 2nd!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Guys, it's a 162 game season. It's much better to be in Boston's shoes right now but don't forget that the Yanks just need the wild-card, they don't necessarily need the AL East title. The Cardinals are the defending champs and they won 83 games last year.

If the Yanks make a move for Rich Harden or Dan Haren of the A's like speculated then they will at least be in wild-card contention. The only way they can win the East is if Boston gets plagued with injuries, the Yanks suddenly get healthy as kittens and improve their ability to win close games.
  30. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    Guys, it's a 162 game season. It's much better to be in Boston's shoes right now but don't forget that the Yanks just need the wild-card, they don't necessarily need the AL East title. The Cardinals are the defending champs and they won 83 games last year.

If the Yanks make a move for Rich Harden or Dan Haren of the A's like speculated then they will at least be in wild-card contention. The only way they can win the East is if Boston gets plagued with injuries, the Yanks suddenly get healthy as kittens and improve their ability to win close games.
    totally agree its nice to hear intelligent statistics and not yankee hater barking all the time...where did you hear about harden/haren ?? i have to say bruney and britton in the bull pen have looked decent lately....pavano is gettin tommy johns surgery...they need to just get rid of the guy...i think hes pitched like 7 games in the past 3 years ?!? thank god abreu has been starting to hit (6/12 this wekend) and cano has been on fire the past week...wtf is goin on with baltimore i think they've won 8 of the last 10 ?
  31. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Anyone see Matt Damon on Letterman last night?

He's a "wicked pissa"!
  32. New Member

hahaha he was on letterman ?!?i'm gonna have to check it out.....got a link?
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

totally agree its nice to hear intelligent statistics and not yankee hater barking all the time...where did you hear about harden/haren ?? i have to say bruney and britton in the bull pen have looked decent lately....pavano is gettin tommy johns surgery...they need to just get rid of the guy...i think hes pitched like 7 games in the past 3 years ?!? thank god abreu has been starting to hit (6/12 this wekend) and cano has been on fire the past week...wtf is goin on with baltimore i think they've won 8 of the last 10 ?
    I follow the Oakland A's and they are frustrated with Rich Harden's inability to stay healthy. The guy has the stuff to be a 20 game winner but he needs to stop getting those nagging injuries that send him to the 15-30 day DL 2-3 times a year. They also said trading Dan Haren is a possibility because he's gonna be too expensive for them to keep when his contract expires. Dan Haren is on fire this year and should be the All-Star starter if he keeps up his current pace. I think he's like 7-1 with a 1.65 ERA.
  34. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

bOSTON JUST lost 4 in a row. CLICK CLACK *****!!!!!!!
  35. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Tough loses in all close games,but still up 10.5..All teams will have slumps having such a large lead is huge you can survive a 4 or 5 game losing streak..Wait and see what happens when the Yankess go to the west coast...
  36. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

what's up with the homo going off at photographers....fu*kin spoiled little bit*h,crybaby a$$hole.Yea it must be real tough for him makin Kajillion dollars to act like a unprofessional d*ck.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Well guess what.... boston just missed a no-no by 1 out....like madman said wait till the yanks visit the west coast....
  38. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

blah blah blah blah
  39. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

the Yankees will be playing a lot of sub .500 teams. they are playing real hot and have some steam going.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

the Yankees will be playing a lot of sub .500 teams. they are playing real hot and have some steam going.
    you forget....the yanks are a sub .500 team themselves.....what a basis for comparison

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2007 Lexus LS 460 Parks Itself!!
    By LakeMountD in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 06:06 PM
  2. Yankees rumors
    By DieTrying in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-11-2004, 10:57 AM
  3. Yankee Fans
    By MaDmaN in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 27