Yankees 2007

Page 4 of 19 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Redsox Wiiiiiiinnnnn What a great game I can't believe Mo Rivera melting like he did..Redsox have his number that is the 11th blown save by Mariano against the Redsox..

A-Rod is a machine right now the 1st Homerun was a mistake by Schilling right down the pipe but the second one Arod went out and got it...this is why this is the best riverly in sports..

2. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    Redsox Wiiiiiiinnnnn What a great game I can't believe Mo Rivera melting like he did..Redsox have his number that is the 11th blown save by Mariano against the Redsox..

A-Rod is a machine right now the 1st Homerun was a mistake by Schilling right down the pipe but the second one Arod went out and got it...this is why this is the best riverly in sports..
    agreed
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Gay Rod
    you better shut your mouth when you talk about him!

4. The deepest pits of hell are reserved for Yankeees fans.izza:
    NY Style Pizza and Hitlary, Schumer suck too! Go Mets and anyone except Yankees!

5. Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    The deepest pits of hell are reserved for Yankeees fans.izza:
    NY Style Pizza and Hitlary, Schumer suck too! Go Mets and anyone except Yankees!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    The deepest pits of hell are reserved for Yankeees fans.izza:

I agree with the Hillary and Schumer comments.
    I can let the Yankee knock slide.
    But, DON'T MESS WITH THE PIZZA !!!

7. ok all you Boston fans, if the Yankees sucked would it be any fun to watch the games? NO. its the same thing for us. if the Red Sox sucked ans we just went up side your heads every game then it wouldn`t be fun anymore.

8. U wait until tonight at 8 when the yankees say....Ha we been messing with u RED SUX and come out and crush them, and then next week at yankee stadium!!!!!!!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    U wait until tonight at 8 when the yankees say....Ha we been messing with u RED SUX and come out and crush them, and then next week at yankee stadium!!!!!!!!!
    Red Sox have pitching, Yankees dont. And everyone in baseball hates the Yankees, not just Red Sox fans.

10. Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    Red Sox have pitching, Yankees dont. And everyone in baseball hates the Yankees, not just Red Sox fans.
    people hate that we are always in the playoffs and that we have the money to buy any player we want. its like people in iraq hating the United States because we have everything.
    so in closing--- dont be a rag head and hate on the Yankees

11. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    people hate that we are always in the playoffs and that we have the money to buy any player we want. its like people in iraq hating the United States because we have everything.
    so in closing--- dont be a rag head and hate on the Yankees
    Sports need equity to remain competetive. Thats the beauty of the NFL salary cap. But the fact that you spend so much money and lose to teams like the Diamondbacks, Tigers, Marlins, Angels all the much sweeter. I would more compare it to Yankees fans being the spoiled rich kid that doesnt have to make a name or life for himself, and experience adversity. Yankees fans are the spoiled rich kid born with a silver spoon in their ass and are arrogant pieces of **** because they have gotten their way all their life. HAHAHA LOSING TO MARLINS, D-BACKS! That was so great! Greatest 2 WS ever.
  12. Moderator

There are two kinds of baseball fans. Yankee fans...and the rest.
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.

13. Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    Sports need equity to remain competetive. Thats the beauty of the NFL salary cap. But the fact that you spend so much money and lose to teams like the Diamondbacks, Tigers, Marlins, Angels all the much sweeter. I would more compare it to Yankees fans being the spoiled rich kid that doesnt have to make a name or life for himself, and experience adversity. Yankees fans are the spoiled rich kid born with a silver spoon in their ass and are arrogant pieces of **** because they have gotten their way all their life. HAHAHA LOSING TO MARLINS, D-BACKS! That was so great! Greatest 2 WS ever.

YA YA but how bout u losing to the Royals HAHAHAHA and they have alot of money invested in your players but I guess the red sux are just spoiled middle class!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    YA YA but how bout u losing to the Royals HAHAHAHA and they have alot of money invested in your players but I guess the red sux are just spoiled middle class!!

ESPN.com - MLB - Recap
    Dont forget this game. The Yankees EVER losing to the Royals with their quarter billion $ payroll is like some YMCA pick up basketball chump beating Michael Jordan in one on one.

15. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    There are two kinds of baseball fans. Yankee fans...and the rest.

I knew this conversation would bring out B5150 waz up man..

I have to say this is the least talented Yankee team in the last 5 years pitching wise and we all know it's all about the pitching..

They are a great hitting team and will slug their way to alot 9-7 wins against teams with weak bullpens...
  16. Moderator

My only hope is that A-Rod can stay hot into and including the post season. That poor kid has done everything he can to earn those strippes and I believe he is finally getting comfortable in them. It's nice to see the kid doing well for himself and the team.

It's all pre-season until after the All-Star Game anyway. Thats when they seperate the boys from the men.

Good to see you MaDmaN. BTW, you have excessive swelling in your left arm. You may want to get that looked at.
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.

17. Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    hahaha yeah thats funny. not as funny as last year when we swept you at home. 5 games? wow how can you lose 5 games to a bunch of rich spoiled players? shameful

18. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    hahaha yeah thats funny. not as funny as last year when we swept you at home. 5 games? wow how can you lose 5 games to a bunch of rich spoiled players? shameful
    Typical stupid Yankee$ fan to assume anyone that hates their team is a Red Sox fan. Those who appreciate the true game of baseball, love to see prosepects develop into good players and not overpay sad old vertrans all hate the Yankee$.

19. Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    Typical stupid Yankee$ fan to assume anyone that hates their team is a Red Sox fan. Those who appreciate the true game of baseball, love to see prosepects develop into good players and not overpay sad old vertrans all hate the Yankee$.
    how old are you? is chuck norris that important to you that you copy his name and put up a pic of him? you do flip back and forth between walker texas ranger and Qvc while jerking off to his poster?
    sick sick man

20. damn it !! we lost all three !! well at least it was a good series...boston came from behind in a ll three games to win...i'm likin the amount of fans postin here.. i havent checked ina little...

well i got tiks to next week at home lets see if we can even the series up....

21. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    how old are you? is chuck norris that important to you that you copy his name and put up a pic of him? you do flip back and forth between walker texas ranger and Qvc while jerking off to his poster?
    sick sick man
    Nice reply cow f##ker. No one takes Chuck Norris serious, unless you are a douche bag. I would think coming from NY you would know about the walker texas ranger lever Conan Obrien pulls and get the inspiration. Since you dont get that, you are obviously a douche. I'm smart enough to know you arent in love with cows, but nice try. Your **** size is prob more appropriate for making love with small rodents. When you cant win an argument, you resort to personal baseless attacks. I will join you!
    Red Sox -> <- Yankees

22. Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    Nice reply cow f##ker. No one takes Chuck Norris serious, unless you are a douche bag. I would think coming from NY you would know about the walker texas ranger lever Conan Obrien pulls and get the inspiration. Since you dont get that, you are obviously a douche. I'm smart enough to know you arent in love with cows, but nice try. Your **** size is prob more appropriate for making love with small rodents. When you cant win an argument, you resort to personal baseless attacks. I will join you!
    Red Sox -> <- Yankees
    cant win an argument? what in the hell is there to argue about? NY is so much better than every other team in baseball. try reading the power rankings. they have a small prob holding on to leads but thats it. they sure did score a lot of runs against the best pitching in the AL.

now to back to you. you can call me a "douche" all you want. you came onto a Yankees thread to start $hit with Yankees fans. you sound like a dorky *** that never played sports. i dont know why you hate NY so much. maybe someone from there banged your girl. doesn`t matter.
    you just got all butt hurt because i said something about mr.norris. seems to me that your homo crush you have on him is causing some anger issues.
    Boston spends a lot of money on players too. i think they were 2nd or 3rd behind the Yankees.
    sooooooooo....... your a ***- no one wants to hear what you have to say- kill yourself!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    cant win an argument? what in the hell is there to argue about? NY is so much better than every other team in baseball. try reading the power rankings. they have a small prob holding on to leads but thats it. they sure did score a lot of runs against the best pitching in the AL.

now to back to you. you can call me a "douche" all you want. you came onto a Yankees thread to start $hit with Yankees fans. you sound like a dorky *** that never played sports. i dont know why you hate NY so much. maybe someone from there banged your girl. doesn`t matter.
    you just got all butt hurt because i said something about mr.norris. seems to me that your homo crush you have on him is causing some anger issues.
    Boston spends a lot of money on players too. i think they were 2nd or 3rd behind the Yankees.
    sooooooooo....... your a ***- no one wants to hear what you have to say- kill yourself!
    HAHAHA there are 17 teams ahead of you right now. You spend over a hundred million than almost every team in baseball, ane you have lost WS or Playoffs to some of the lowest payrolls in baseball. Everyone with a soul hates the Yankees. Boston does spend a lot of money but they have to because your evil empire will stop at nothing, so they have no choice if they want to compete with your payroll that would feed half of africa for 3 years. As long as Yankees fans exist, they will be hated upon. Its my duty with as a person with a soul to harass you.

24. How about that third inning last night? It was like they replayed batting practice. I feel sorry for the drunks on Landsdowne street. They had like 4 balls come flying at them in a matter of 3 minutes.

The score was not indicative of the game. The redsox left too many guys stranded with their big bats when they had scoring opportunities. I think Manny and Ortiz actual were taking that AA kid pitching too lightly in the first and second inning, and they should have taken him to task much earlier, especially knowing the Ny bullpen was exhausted.

25. Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    HAHAHA there are 17 teams ahead of you right now. You spend over a hundred million than almost every team in baseball, ane you have lost WS or Playoffs to some of the lowest payrolls in baseball. Everyone with a soul hates the Yankees. Boston does spend a lot of money but they have to because your evil empire will stop at nothing, so they have no choice if they want to compete with your payroll that would feed half of africa for 3 years. As long as Yankees fans exist, they will be hated upon. Its my duty with as a person with a soul to harass you.
    so how is it ok for Boston to do it and not ok for NY? the Yankees started out just like every other team and over the years they have made a name for them selfs. and along with winning games they won more and more fans. and with that will come more money. did money play a factor back in the 20`s 30`s and 40`s ? no. the Yankees make baseball a better game. weather you hate them or love them they are important to everyone in some way.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yankees rumors
    By DieTrying in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-11-2004, 12:57 PM
  2. Yankee Fans
    By MaDmaN in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 09:02 PM
  3. ANBC Yankee Classic
    By djcee in forum General Chat