Yankees 2007

Page 3 of 16 First 12345 ... Last

1. sudero !!!! batting .098 and hits a 3 run walk off on mo !!!!!!

2. this was a sad day for the bombers
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    this was a sad day for the bombers
    yeh man, i freaked out ! that was ridiculous....and now everyone in the starting lineup is on the DL...check out my first post...i called that with pavano .... haha but i guess anyone coud of...

4. Whats going on with Jeters glove?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    Whats going on with Jeters glove?
    who knows ! it is very odd tho...i forget the number of errors he has but it seems like almost everyother game hes messin somthin up...maybe he's seein his spotlight get smaller as arod's gets bigger this year...i dunno....he'll striaghten out its real early still and he's consistently on point every year so i wouldnt expect anythin else when we look back at the end of the season...

hip hip jorge....hip hip jorge!
    •   

6. how about A ROD!!!!!!!!
    here we go boys, Yankees vs Red Sox!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    how about A ROD!!!!!!!!
    here we go boys, Yankees vs Red Sox!
    Should be a good series Schilling,Beckett,Dice-K it's gonna be good

Redsox #1 in pitching should be able to quiet those Yankee bats,but ya never know

8. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    Should be a good series Schilling,Beckett,Dice-K it's gonna be good

Redsox #1 in pitching should be able to quiet those Yankee bats,but ya never know
    i just hope they dont walk a rod. give him a chance.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    i just hope they dont walk a rod. give him a chance.
    The way A-rod is swinging the bat they would be stupid if they didn't walk him..Cleveland screwed up yesterday they had 1st base open with Giambi on deck bating 250...

They pitch to A-rod who is not just on fire he is an inferno right now..Walk him

10. I am ready for this weekend!!! I just hope Shilling, Beckett, and Dice-K are.

11. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    The way A-rod is swinging the bat they would be stupid if they didn't walk him..Cleveland screwed up yesterday they had 1st base open with Giambi on deck bating 250...

They pitch to A-rod who is not just on fire he is an inferno right now..Walk him

A-rod was 0 for 4 up to that point in that game and Giambi had hit a homerun earlier. It made sense to pitch to Arod instead of loading the bases for Giambi based on the game up to that point in time. It just didn't work out. You really can't failry second guess that decision.

12. Quote Originally Posted by sweet-physique View Post
    A-rod was 0 for 4 up to that point in that game and Giambi had hit a homerun earlier. It made sense to pitch to Arod instead of loading the bases for Giambi based on the game up to that point in time. It just didn't work out. You really can't failry second guess that decision.

He has 10 home runs in April and batting 351 I know he was 0-4 but still you cant let him beat you in that situation after a week ago he hit a grand slam walkoff..

If that were David Ortiz and he was 0-4 I bet you they would walk him even though Manny is on deck..Pick your poison I guess..

13. its not over yet but WOW. just WOW. had no idea a rod would smack 2 out

14. oh well. it was still a good game to watch. the Yankees need a some help.

15. Redsox Wiiiiiiinnnnn What a great game I can't believe Mo Rivera melting like he did..Redsox have his number that is the 11th blown save by Mariano against the Redsox..

A-Rod is a machine right now the 1st Homerun was a mistake by Schilling right down the pipe but the second one Arod went out and got it...this is why this is the best riverly in sports..

16. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    Redsox Wiiiiiiinnnnn What a great game I can't believe Mo Rivera melting like he did..Redsox have his number that is the 11th blown save by Mariano against the Redsox..

A-Rod is a machine right now the 1st Homerun was a mistake by Schilling right down the pipe but the second one Arod went out and got it...this is why this is the best riverly in sports..
    agreed

17. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Gay Rod
    you better shut your mouth when you talk about him!

18. The deepest pits of hell are reserved for Yankeees fans.izza:
    NY Style Pizza and Hitlary, Schumer suck too! Go Mets and anyone except Yankees!

19. Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    The deepest pits of hell are reserved for Yankeees fans.izza:
    NY Style Pizza and Hitlary, Schumer suck too! Go Mets and anyone except Yankees!

20. Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    The deepest pits of hell are reserved for Yankeees fans.izza:

I agree with the Hillary and Schumer comments.
    I can let the Yankee knock slide.
    But, DON'T MESS WITH THE PIZZA !!!

21. ok all you Boston fans, if the Yankees sucked would it be any fun to watch the games? NO. its the same thing for us. if the Red Sox sucked ans we just went up side your heads every game then it wouldn`t be fun anymore.

22. U wait until tonight at 8 when the yankees say....Ha we been messing with u RED SUX and come out and crush them, and then next week at yankee stadium!!!!!!!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    U wait until tonight at 8 when the yankees say....Ha we been messing with u RED SUX and come out and crush them, and then next week at yankee stadium!!!!!!!!!
    Red Sox have pitching, Yankees dont. And everyone in baseball hates the Yankees, not just Red Sox fans.

24. Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    Red Sox have pitching, Yankees dont. And everyone in baseball hates the Yankees, not just Red Sox fans.
    people hate that we are always in the playoffs and that we have the money to buy any player we want. its like people in iraq hating the United States because we have everything.
    so in closing--- dont be a rag head and hate on the Yankees

25. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    people hate that we are always in the playoffs and that we have the money to buy any player we want. its like people in iraq hating the United States because we have everything.
    so in closing--- dont be a rag head and hate on the Yankees
    Sports need equity to remain competetive. Thats the beauty of the NFL salary cap. But the fact that you spend so much money and lose to teams like the Diamondbacks, Tigers, Marlins, Angels all the much sweeter. I would more compare it to Yankees fans being the spoiled rich kid that doesnt have to make a name or life for himself, and experience adversity. Yankees fans are the spoiled rich kid born with a silver spoon in their ass and are arrogant pieces of **** because they have gotten their way all their life. HAHAHA LOSING TO MARLINS, D-BACKS! That was so great! Greatest 2 WS ever.
  26. Unbreakable

There are two kinds of baseball fans. Yankee fans...and the rest.
    All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
    Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
    Wondering if I've done it wrong,
    Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
    Where have all the good times gone.

27. Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    Sports need equity to remain competetive. Thats the beauty of the NFL salary cap. But the fact that you spend so much money and lose to teams like the Diamondbacks, Tigers, Marlins, Angels all the much sweeter. I would more compare it to Yankees fans being the spoiled rich kid that doesnt have to make a name or life for himself, and experience adversity. Yankees fans are the spoiled rich kid born with a silver spoon in their ass and are arrogant pieces of **** because they have gotten their way all their life. HAHAHA LOSING TO MARLINS, D-BACKS! That was so great! Greatest 2 WS ever.

YA YA but how bout u losing to the Royals HAHAHAHA and they have alot of money invested in your players but I guess the red sux are just spoiled middle class!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    YA YA but how bout u losing to the Royals HAHAHAHA and they have alot of money invested in your players but I guess the red sux are just spoiled middle class!!

ESPN.com - MLB - Recap
    Dont forget this game. The Yankees EVER losing to the Royals with their quarter billion $ payroll is like some YMCA pick up basketball chump beating Michael Jordan in one on one.

29. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    There are two kinds of baseball fans. Yankee fans...and the rest.

I knew this conversation would bring out B5150 waz up man..

I have to say this is the least talented Yankee team in the last 5 years pitching wise and we all know it's all about the pitching..

They are a great hitting team and will slug their way to alot 9-7 wins against teams with weak bullpens...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yankees rumors
    By DieTrying in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-11-2004, 11:57 AM
  2. Yankee Fans
    By MaDmaN in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 08:02 PM
  3. ANBC Yankee Classic
    By djcee in forum General Chat