Yankees 2007

Page 3 of 12 First 123458 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.31%

Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    The deepest pits of hell are reserved for Yankeees fans.izza:
    NY Style Pizza and Hitlary, Schumer suck too! Go Mets and anyone except Yankees!

I agree with the Hillary and Schumer comments.
    I can let the Yankee knock slide.
    But, DON'T MESS WITH THE PIZZA !!!

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

ok all you Boston fans, if the Yankees sucked would it be any fun to watch the games? NO. its the same thing for us. if the Red Sox sucked ans we just went up side your heads every game then it wouldn`t be fun anymore.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

U wait until tonight at 8 when the yankees say....Ha we been messing with u RED SUX and come out and crush them, and then next week at yankee stadium!!!!!!!!!
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    U wait until tonight at 8 when the yankees say....Ha we been messing with u RED SUX and come out and crush them, and then next week at yankee stadium!!!!!!!!!
    Red Sox have pitching, Yankees dont. And everyone in baseball hates the Yankees, not just Red Sox fans.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%

Red Sox have pitching, Yankees dont. And everyone in baseball hates the Yankees, not just Red Sox fans.
    people hate that we are always in the playoffs and that we have the money to buy any player we want. its like people in iraq hating the United States because we have everything.
    so in closing--- dont be a rag head and hate on the Yankees
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    people hate that we are always in the playoffs and that we have the money to buy any player we want. its like people in iraq hating the United States because we have everything.
    so in closing--- dont be a rag head and hate on the Yankees
    Sports need equity to remain competetive. Thats the beauty of the NFL salary cap. But the fact that you spend so much money and lose to teams like the Diamondbacks, Tigers, Marlins, Angels all the much sweeter. I would more compare it to Yankees fans being the spoiled rich kid that doesnt have to make a name or life for himself, and experience adversity. Yankees fans are the spoiled rich kid born with a silver spoon in their ass and are arrogant pieces of **** because they have gotten their way all their life. HAHAHA LOSING TO MARLINS, D-BACKS! That was so great! Greatest 2 WS ever.
  7. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

There are two kinds of baseball fans. Yankee fans...and the rest.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Sports need equity to remain competetive. Thats the beauty of the NFL salary cap. But the fact that you spend so much money and lose to teams like the Diamondbacks, Tigers, Marlins, Angels all the much sweeter. I would more compare it to Yankees fans being the spoiled rich kid that doesnt have to make a name or life for himself, and experience adversity. Yankees fans are the spoiled rich kid born with a silver spoon in their ass and are arrogant pieces of **** because they have gotten their way all their life. HAHAHA LOSING TO MARLINS, D-BACKS! That was so great! Greatest 2 WS ever.

YA YA but how bout u losing to the Royals HAHAHAHA and they have alot of money invested in your players but I guess the red sux are just spoiled middle class!!

9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    YA YA but how bout u losing to the Royals HAHAHAHA and they have alot of money invested in your players but I guess the red sux are just spoiled middle class!!

ESPN.com - MLB - Recap
    Dont forget this game. The Yankees EVER losing to the Royals with their quarter billion $ payroll is like some YMCA pick up basketball chump beating Michael Jordan in one on one.
  10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.25%

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    There are two kinds of baseball fans. Yankee fans...and the rest.

I knew this conversation would bring out B5150 waz up man..

I have to say this is the least talented Yankee team in the last 5 years pitching wise and we all know it's all about the pitching..

They are a great hitting team and will slug their way to alot 9-7 wins against teams with weak bullpens...
  11. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

My only hope is that A-Rod can stay hot into and including the post season. That poor kid has done everything he can to earn those strippes and I believe he is finally getting comfortable in them. It's nice to see the kid doing well for himself and the team.

It's all pre-season until after the All-Star Game anyway. Thats when they seperate the boys from the men.

Good to see you MaDmaN. BTW, you have excessive swelling in your left arm. You may want to get that looked at.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%

hahaha yeah thats funny. not as funny as last year when we swept you at home. 5 games? wow how can you lose 5 games to a bunch of rich spoiled players? shameful
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

hahaha yeah thats funny. not as funny as last year when we swept you at home. 5 games? wow how can you lose 5 games to a bunch of rich spoiled players? shameful
    Typical stupid Yankee$ fan to assume anyone that hates their team is a Red Sox fan. Those who appreciate the true game of baseball, love to see prosepects develop into good players and not overpay sad old vertrans all hate the Yankee$.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%

Typical stupid Yankee$ fan to assume anyone that hates their team is a Red Sox fan. Those who appreciate the true game of baseball, love to see prosepects develop into good players and not overpay sad old vertrans all hate the Yankee$.
    how old are you? is chuck norris that important to you that you copy his name and put up a pic of him? you do flip back and forth between walker texas ranger and Qvc while jerking off to his poster?
    sick sick man
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.52%

damn it !! we lost all three !! well at least it was a good series...boston came from behind in a ll three games to win...i'm likin the amount of fans postin here.. i havent checked ina little...

well i got tiks to next week at home lets see if we can even the series up....
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

how old are you? is chuck norris that important to you that you copy his name and put up a pic of him? you do flip back and forth between walker texas ranger and Qvc while jerking off to his poster?
    sick sick man
    Nice reply cow f##ker. No one takes Chuck Norris serious, unless you are a douche bag. I would think coming from NY you would know about the walker texas ranger lever Conan Obrien pulls and get the inspiration. Since you dont get that, you are obviously a douche. I'm smart enough to know you arent in love with cows, but nice try. Your **** size is prob more appropriate for making love with small rodents. When you cant win an argument, you resort to personal baseless attacks. I will join you!
    Red Sox -> <- Yankees
  17. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%

Nice reply cow f##ker. No one takes Chuck Norris serious, unless you are a douche bag. I would think coming from NY you would know about the walker texas ranger lever Conan Obrien pulls and get the inspiration. Since you dont get that, you are obviously a douche. I'm smart enough to know you arent in love with cows, but nice try. Your **** size is prob more appropriate for making love with small rodents. When you cant win an argument, you resort to personal baseless attacks. I will join you!
    Red Sox -> <- Yankees
    cant win an argument? what in the hell is there to argue about? NY is so much better than every other team in baseball. try reading the power rankings. they have a small prob holding on to leads but thats it. they sure did score a lot of runs against the best pitching in the AL.

now to back to you. you can call me a "douche" all you want. you came onto a Yankees thread to start $hit with Yankees fans. you sound like a dorky *** that never played sports. i dont know why you hate NY so much. maybe someone from there banged your girl. doesn`t matter.
    you just got all butt hurt because i said something about mr.norris. seems to me that your homo crush you have on him is causing some anger issues.
    Boston spends a lot of money on players too. i think they were 2nd or 3rd behind the Yankees.
    sooooooooo....... your a ***- no one wants to hear what you have to say- kill yourself!
  18. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

cant win an argument? what in the hell is there to argue about? NY is so much better than every other team in baseball. try reading the power rankings. they have a small prob holding on to leads but thats it. they sure did score a lot of runs against the best pitching in the AL.

now to back to you. you can call me a "douche" all you want. you came onto a Yankees thread to start $hit with Yankees fans. you sound like a dorky *** that never played sports. i dont know why you hate NY so much. maybe someone from there banged your girl. doesn`t matter.
    you just got all butt hurt because i said something about mr.norris. seems to me that your homo crush you have on him is causing some anger issues.
    Boston spends a lot of money on players too. i think they were 2nd or 3rd behind the Yankees.
    sooooooooo....... your a ***- no one wants to hear what you have to say- kill yourself!
    HAHAHA there are 17 teams ahead of you right now. You spend over a hundred million than almost every team in baseball, ane you have lost WS or Playoffs to some of the lowest payrolls in baseball. Everyone with a soul hates the Yankees. Boston does spend a lot of money but they have to because your evil empire will stop at nothing, so they have no choice if they want to compete with your payroll that would feed half of africa for 3 years. As long as Yankees fans exist, they will be hated upon. Its my duty with as a person with a soul to harass you.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.39%

How about that third inning last night? It was like they replayed batting practice. I feel sorry for the drunks on Landsdowne street. They had like 4 balls come flying at them in a matter of 3 minutes.

The score was not indicative of the game. The redsox left too many guys stranded with their big bats when they had scoring opportunities. I think Manny and Ortiz actual were taking that AA kid pitching too lightly in the first and second inning, and they should have taken him to task much earlier, especially knowing the Ny bullpen was exhausted.
  20. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%

HAHAHA there are 17 teams ahead of you right now. You spend over a hundred million than almost every team in baseball, ane you have lost WS or Playoffs to some of the lowest payrolls in baseball. Everyone with a soul hates the Yankees. Boston does spend a lot of money but they have to because your evil empire will stop at nothing, so they have no choice if they want to compete with your payroll that would feed half of africa for 3 years. As long as Yankees fans exist, they will be hated upon. Its my duty with as a person with a soul to harass you.
    so how is it ok for Boston to do it and not ok for NY? the Yankees started out just like every other team and over the years they have made a name for them selfs. and along with winning games they won more and more fans. and with that will come more money. did money play a factor back in the 20`s 30`s and 40`s ? no. the Yankees make baseball a better game. weather you hate them or love them they are important to everyone in some way.
  21. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%

New York Yankees

this will give you a little backround on the Yankees. they were started by two NY bartenders for $18,000. they worked their way up from nothing like a lot of people do.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.52%

i hate how most anti yankee fans just complain about the payroll...yankees are the most well known baseball franchise in the world = most revenue...the more money they make the more money they can spend...and boston and even the NY Mets are up there on the payroll...

give us some cred we came down to 180 mil. this year ....lol

but seriously the series was a good one but any boston fan should be able to admit it would have been a totally different game if wang or mussina was on the mound ? the yanks bull pen just blew it...yanks had a 2 run lead late in all three games and the bull pen sucked...the sox only outscored the yanks 21 to 17 in the series...this weekend sox should be facing wang...and has any yankee fans heard somthin about hughes pitchin this week ??
  23. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%

ok buddy no more talking smack about each other. im on a lot on "stuff" right now so its easy for me to fly off the handle about things. lets just talk baseball. deal?
  24. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.25%

Im not going to get involved in your little love spat but when you say things that are not true..Power Rankings

SI.com - Writers - John Donovan: MLB Power Rankings - Monday April 23, 2007 3:05PM
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.41%

Smile

Rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for Microsoft or the Empire in Starwars, but hey if their your hometown team you gotta luv'em!

I mean pretty much every statistical event in MLB involves the Yankees

Take for example Sunday night 9 pitches 4 swings 4 home runs!

********: REDSOX TAKING BATTING PRACTICE AGAINST YANKEES
  26. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%

a hush will fall over this crowd when we hit September and the Bombers are out in front on the AL East.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.52%

so what do you guys think about phil hughes on thursday ? i think he should do well i remember hearin about him all winter and right now if he does well i'd rather see him hurlin than igawa !!

did you hear about giambi text messagin clemens ? i thought that was pretty funny...i wonder if they're myspace friends...

matsui hit his first bomb...that was prety sweet...he cruched that thing too.....i hate carl crawford !!! we finally get some good pitchin with wang back in the rotation and we dont show up with the bats....well at least we're still the team with the most runs scored....

*** seriously the boston stuff is gettin annoyin i understand we hate eachother but get some rings...
  28. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.41%

Smile

a hush will fall over this crowd when we hit September and the Bombers are out in front on the AL East.
    ...and A-Rod has 120 homers!!!
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.39%

Well as for the AL east, there is no where else to go but up. NY is in last place after last night with the rays.

I am such a hater!

30. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.41%

Quote Originally Posted by sweet-physique View Post
    Well as for the AL east, there is no where else to go but up. NY is in last place after last night with the rays.

I am such a hater!

the d-rays have pwned the Yankees for the last few years
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.52%

how many bombs do you think arod will hit this year ???

i dont know how to add a poll to the thread...

i'm thinkin 60
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.52%

Quote Originally Posted by ICantRunFast View Post
    how many bombs do you think arod will hit this year ???

i dont know how to add a poll to the thread...

i'm thinkin 60
    series 2 starts today !!!! pettite vs noodle.....hopefully the rain holds out and we can even up the series...
  33. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.25%

Quote Originally Posted by ICantRunFast View Post
    series 2 starts today !!!! pettite vs noodle.....hopefully the rain holds out and we can even up the series...
    Yankees are awful right now
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.52%

yes 6 in a row.. i kno i kno.not worried tho u can only expect it when half our pitching is on the dl and melky cabrera and cairo are starting games...dont even get me started on igawa......
  35. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.25%

Just when you think they cant play any worse..They do

I actually feel bad for Yankee fans and Mo Rivera he is a class act.They have to get better and they will..7 straight loses
    WOW...Dice K did a nice job after the three walks in the 4th inning he shut em down......Yankees should of outbid Boston for Dice-K that was a mistake.
  36. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yankees Suck HAHAH
    Sure you can build a team around a few free agents, but when you dont have a good farm system and draft good prospects, you can maybe make the playoffs every year, but the Yankees wont win a championship. Look at the Colts. They didnt over pay James, then they win a championship with 2 young talented RB's. The Yankees can try and trade away all their prospects for over rated talent like they do every year late in the season, but that wont buy them a championship. ROFL at the Yankees being behind the Tampons, last in the AL East. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! I LOVE IT!
    You may have some big time hitters on your team, but pitching and defense wins championships. I see neither on the Yankees $200 million dollar payroll. I hope this is the year Steinbrenner finally has a heart attack. With the amount of money he has to spend, he should find better coaches to teach his overpaid players how to perform once they are set for life. ROFL @ Yankees fans! Last place! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH!
    KC Royals are playing better than the Yankees! Hungry young players make the game better, which is why NCAA > NBA. Yankees are the perfect model on how to get the least bang for your buck in any pro sports team ever. Rot in hell Yankees fans!
  37. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

We might be in last place now but near the end of the regular season when we are in first, you will be at home curled up holding your teddy bear crying, and remember this thread when your mascara is running. AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAH AHA
  38. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

39. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

OK that was some funny sh!t!!!!!