Yankees 2007

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
ready for the season ?!? I wonder how the division will play out this year.... Will there be a Boston Massacre 07' ?! Will Arod shut his doubters up ?! Why the hell did we pay so much for Igawa ? I say Pavano is injured by week 2...

just thought i'd start a thread to talk about this seasons games and how much boston needs more than dice-k...

how far u guys think the yanks will go this year ?!:bruce3:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ready for the season ?!? I wonder how the division will play out this year.... Will there be a Boston Massacre 07' ?! Will Arod shut his doubters up ?! Why the hell did we pay so much for Igawa ? I say Pavano is injured by week 2...

just thought i'd start a thread to talk about this seasons games and how much boston needs more than dice-k...

how far u guys think the yanks will go this year ?!:bruce3:
they will make the playoffs but thats it. i love them but there is no love on that team. they all think thay are the hottest sh it since sliced bread.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The Yankees have more holes than swiss cheese in that starting rotation.

I guess 200 million does not go far anymore :toofunny:

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
yankees rotation ?!? please bostons number #1 pitcher schilling is gonna need a hip replacement this year....#2 Beckett had almost 5.00 era last year...dice-k is nasty i'll give you that...and they cant even figure out to keep their best closer (papelborn) as one they need him soo bad they try to stick him as a starter so his arm can blow out by week 10.....

boston will once again finish behind the yankees, manny will keep trying to leave boston, and ortiz will eat schilling and become the fattest mega-player ever....

i think its been over a decade now since boston has won the division ?!?

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
enjoy it while it lasts...they have to get past the best 1-9 line-up in MLB.....

twit ?!?! are you appraoching retirement age like schilling?!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Being from Canada, I look forward to seeing how the Blue Jays perform this season. I'll admit they have far too many question marks on their pitching staff, but they should put up as many runs as most other teams. Being a Blue Jays fan, I have an ingrained dislike for both the Red Sox and the Yankees.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
oh im sorry. didnt the sox have like a 11 game lead on NY last year and then blew it? and didnt they get SWEPT at home by NY when if they had won one game they could have held the lead? ummmmmmmm......... yeah that did happen!!! Choke? yeah you would know buddy. :hammer:
You are a twit and not much of a fan..The Redsox never at any point in the season had an 11 game lead..You want to discuss baseball get your facts correct..NEXT

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are a twit and not much of a fan..The Redsox never at any point in the season had an 11 game lead..You want to discuss baseball get your facts correct..NEXT
ok maybe not 11 but at least 8 or 9. and what no smart ass remark about that sweep in boston? no? then:FUfinger: granpa!!! why dont you take your sh it talking somewhere else you red sox prick.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok maybe not 11 but at least 8 or 9. and what no smart ass remark about that sweep in boston? no? then:FUfinger: granpa!!! why dont you take your sh it talking somewhere else you red sox prick.
Wrong again...keep trying :toofunny:

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
okkk.....boston had a 1.5 game lead on us going into the last month of the season than after the series it was a 5.5 or 6 game lead....then they stuck their fingers up their asses and cried themselves to 100-11 games back at one point....

Being from Canada, I look forward to seeing how the Blue Jays perform this season. I'll admit they have far too many question marks on their pitching staff, but they should put up as many runs as most other teams. Being a Blue Jays fan, I have an ingrained dislike for both the Red Sox and the Yankees.
the blue jays are always in the running especially this year...i'm always curious to see how they show up during the season....overbay, glaus are pretty good...vernon wells is a beast....and you guys picked up frank thomas who had a great season last year... should be interesting

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
i love it.... c'mon boston not even one game from the yankees in that series ?!...massacre 07':saw:

Attachments

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
excuse me ^......the yanks had a 5.5-6 game lead and boston fell back 10-11 then off a cliff :clap2:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok well bottom line is RED SOX= FAGS. Is that clear enogh for ya twit? you have one power hitter and he cant hardly speak english. You`ll be very lucky to make the playoffs.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok well bottom line is RED SOX= FAGS. Is that clear enogh for ya twit? you have one power hitter and he cant hardly speak english. You`ll be very lucky to make the playoffs.
The bottom line is your a total loser...When you come to a forum and make yourself look like an a$$ by claiming to know what your talking about.Typical ignorant fair weather Yankee fan.

Do your homework chump....

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The bottom line is your a total loser...When you come to a forum and make yourself look like an a$$ by claiming to know what your talking about.Typical ignorant fair weather Yankee fan.

Do your homework chump....
come to a forum? bi tch i`ve been here longer than you. keep talking sh it and see what happens..........

oh and "fair weather" ummmmmm sorry bud but when your team is that good its always GOOD weather.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
come to a forum? bi tch i`ve been here longer than you. keep talking sh it and see what happens..........

oh and "fair weather" ummmmmm sorry bud but when your team is that good its always GOOD weather.
Ya know what Texas is known for Steers + ya you guessed it

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Give it up im killing you......LMAO

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya know what Texas is known for Steers + ya you guessed it

YouTube - Chokeback Yankees

Give it up im killing you......LMAO
ok if i was FROM texas that would make sense. maybe you should get thicker glasses sir. and you`re right you have killed me.:toofunny: :toofunny: . its funny how you really think sox are better than the BEST team in baseball. but i was told to be nice to old people so go ahead and call this a win for yourself and make sure to tell all your friends at BINGO tonight. i have more important things to do on this forum. cant just sit in sports talk all day some someone. bye bye fcuk stain.

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
this is hillariious.....madman if you want to talk about boston red sox go to another thread....

Lightning

Awards
Lifelong Bomber fan here. The rotation is scaring the hell out of me. I agree that Pavano wont last very long. I'm sure Cashman will make the necessary moves if it starts to get bad.

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
Lifelong Bomber fan here. The rotation is scaring the hell out of me. I agree that Pavano wont last very long. I'm sure Cashman will make the necessary moves if it starts to get bad.
i'm interested to see how pavano will do untill he gets injured again....i'm hoping with wang hurt now they will give hughes some time...i'm hoping igawa can get past the jitters and be a solid 3 or for because of all the injuries but who knos...

i hope the media lays off arod this year...that **** was soo annoying.. the division should host some really good games this year.....i'm still not sure whos gonna be hurlin for opening day

Lightning

Awards
i'm interested to see how pavano will do untill he gets injured again....i'm hoping with wang hurt now they will give hughes some time...i'm hoping igawa can get past the jitters and be a solid 3 or for because of all the injuries but who knos...

i hope the media lays off arod this year...that **** was soo annoying.. the division should host some really good games this year.....i'm still not sure whos gonna be hurlin for opening day
Shockingly, its gonna be Pavano on opening day.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The Yankees have more holes than swiss cheese in that starting rotation.

I guess 200 million does not go far anymore :toofunny:
sox looked AWESOME today!!!:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
Chew on this for a while ...Twit QUOTE]

yankees won !!! i guess the sox got chewed by the royals !! THE ROYALS !!!...nice way to start off your season...

:toofunny:

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Schilling sucked yesterday..Pavano was not steller either,it's a long season boyz 161 games left dont reserve those world series tickets yet...LOL

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Schilling sucked yesterday..Pavano was not steller either,it's a long season boyz 161 games left dont reserve those world series tickets yet...LOL
very true. ok madman. no more $hit talking ok? we`ll just talk baseball no cracks on each other.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dice-K was pretty impressive yesterday giving up 1 run and 10 strikeouts...Not bad

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
maybe he should be in the 1 slot instead of shingles.....

i was soo pissed yesterday....i had to come to cape may jerzy for easter and they only have philly stuff here....i had to watch the game on mlb.com....it was horrible my eyes hurt and it seemed like it was a pretty good game too....i saw pettites tag out at home on the highlights which was pretty sick......its gonna be another night of squinting on the computer...

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Hello all! Oh yeah, ......BOSTON SUCKS!!!!!!!!:FUfinger: :lol:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I'm from NY, and a Yankee fan, but my uncles are Boston fans(we are Dominican, and Boston has quite a few very good Dominican players), so we get into it all the time! I just like to get them riled up, and then just laugh at them and give them a hug! LOL! One of my of my best frinds when I was in the Marine Corp was a HUGE Boston fan, and I use to get him ready to fight he would get soooo mad! LOL!!

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm from NY, and a Yankee fan, but my uncles are Boston fans(we are Dominican, and Boston has quite a few very good Dominican players), so we get into it all the time! I just like to get them riled up, and then just laugh at them and give them a hug! LOL! One of my of my best frinds when I was in the Marine Corp was a HUGE Boston fan, and I use to get him ready to fight he would get soooo mad! LOL!!
There is nothing like a good ole battle between Boston + New York..The best rivarly in all of sports.