Yankees 2007

Page 2 of 16 First 1234 ... Last

1. yanks to the playoffs, hopefully further.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ICantRunFast View Post
    i'm interested to see how pavano will do untill he gets injured again....i'm hoping with wang hurt now they will give hughes some time...i'm hoping igawa can get past the jitters and be a solid 3 or for because of all the injuries but who knos...

i hope the media lays off arod this year...that **** was soo annoying.. the division should host some really good games this year.....i'm still not sure whos gonna be hurlin for opening day
    Shockingly, its gonna be Pavano on opening day.
    •   

3. We like the Jays being sleepers here.

4. Opening Day !!!!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    The Yankees have more holes than swiss cheese in that starting rotation.

I guess 200 million does not go far anymore
    sox looked AWESOME today!!!

6. [QUOTE=MaDmaN;765566]Chew on this for a while ...Twit QUOTE]

yankees won !!! i guess the sox got chewed by the royals !! THE ROYALS !!!...nice way to start off your season...

7. Schilling sucked yesterday..Pavano was not steller either,it's a long season boyz 161 games left dont reserve those world series tickets yet...LOL

8. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    Schilling sucked yesterday..Pavano was not steller either,it's a long season boyz 161 games left dont reserve those world series tickets yet...LOL
    very true. ok madman. no more $hit talking ok? we`ll just talk baseball no cracks on each other.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    very true. ok madman. no more $hit talking ok? we`ll just talk baseball no cracks on each other.
    agree....

do any of u play fantasy baseball ?

10. Quote Originally Posted by ICantRunFast View Post
    agree....

do any of u play fantasy baseball ?
    no. all my friends are back in Philly.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post

Thats so gay, the opposite of that was around for a year or so before the yankees coppied it.

12. Quote Originally Posted by spatch View Post
    Thats so gay, the opposite of that was around for a year or so before the yankees coppied it.
    oh it was gay when the sox used it to.

13. Dice-K was pretty impressive yesterday giving up 1 run and 10 strikeouts...Not bad

14. maybe he should be in the 1 slot instead of shingles.....

i was soo pissed yesterday....i had to come to cape may jerzy for easter and they only have philly stuff here....i had to watch the game on mlb.com....it was horrible my eyes hurt and it seemed like it was a pretty good game too....i saw pettites tag out at home on the highlights which was pretty sick......its gonna be another night of squinting on the computer...

15. Hello all! Oh yeah, ......BOSTON SUCKS!!!!!!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    Hello all! Oh yeah, ......BOSTON SUCKS!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for adding such substance to the conversation..

17. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    Thanks for adding such substance to the conversation..

Just busting chops!

18. Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    Just busting chops!
    I know

19. I'm from NY, and a Yankee fan, but my uncles are Boston fans(we are Dominican, and Boston has quite a few very good Dominican players), so we get into it all the time! I just like to get them riled up, and then just laugh at them and give them a hug! LOL! One of my of my best frinds when I was in the Marine Corp was a HUGE Boston fan, and I use to get him ready to fight he would get soooo mad! LOL!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    I'm from NY, and a Yankee fan, but my uncles are Boston fans(we are Dominican, and Boston has quite a few very good Dominican players), so we get into it all the time! I just like to get them riled up, and then just laugh at them and give them a hug! LOL! One of my of my best frinds when I was in the Marine Corp was a HUGE Boston fan, and I use to get him ready to fight he would get soooo mad! LOL!!
    There is nothing like a good ole battle between Boston + New York..The best rivarly in all of sports.

21. by far the best rivalry in sports....should be a great year for both teams (hopefully a lil better for the bombers)

22. a-rod bottom of the 9th 2 outs bases juiced......WHAMMMMM

WALK-OFF GRAND SLAM HOME RUN !!!

its still early but this is lookin good for arod...that was amazing !!

23. Quote Originally Posted by ICantRunFast View Post
    a-rod bottom of the 9th 2 outs bases juiced......WHAMMMMM

WALK-OFF GRAND SLAM HOME RUN !!!

its still early but this is lookin good for arod...that was amazing !!
    Heck yeah it was!!! ! But.....both Boston and Yankees are kind of sucking right now Ah it's just the beginning!

24. yeh our pitching is looking horrible....i think they should bring up phillip hughes and see how he does.....he cant be any worse than igawa !!

25. Quote Originally Posted by ICantRunFast View Post
    yeh our pitching is looking horrible....i think they should bring up phillip hughes and see how he does.....he cant be any worse than igawa !!
    You ain't kidding!! Yeah, I was commenting about our horrible pitching today at work, and everyone was like.....yeah.....sigh ! One guy was like, "hey you know what, if A Rod could pitch we'd be golden!!" Maybe we should see if he can get some good strikes in there good from third

26. both my teams look like as$ so far. Phillies are my NL team

27. arod pitching great idea !!....except unno we couldnt use him in october !...arod is the first yeankee EVER to reach 5 home runs in the first 6 games......this puts him in company with ruth, mantle, etc.... i've never been a persistent boo'er of arod but hopefully this will put a sock in the others....i certainly dont want to see him leave after this year because of the bandwagon fans unno...

philly will get goin...howard will still be awesome this year...just a slow start...i do think rollins should keep his mouth shut !!

28. Pavano gets a win...........and survives.

29. Quote Originally Posted by ICantRunFast View Post
    arod pitching great idea !!....except unno we couldnt use him in october !...arod is the first yeankee EVER to reach 5 home runs in the first 6 games......this puts him in company with ruth, mantle, etc.... i've never been a persistent boo'er of arod but hopefully this will put a sock in the others....i certainly dont want to see him leave after this year because of the bandwagon fans unno...

philly will get goin...howard will still be awesome this year...just a slow start...i do think rollins should keep his mouth shut !!
    A-Rod has great numbers in the regular season but in post season he is awful...Look at the numbers and he has a long way to go before you put him in that company...David Ortiz on the other hand is the most clutch hitter in the game today
    look at the stats they dont lie.

30. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    A-Rod has great numbers in the regular season but in post season he is awful...Look at the numbers and he has a long way to go before you put him in that company...David Ortiz on the other hand is the most clutch hitter in the game today
    look at the stats they dont lie.
    i have a kitten named put-put. so there!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yankees rumors
    By DieTrying in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-11-2004, 12:57 PM
  2. Yankee Fans
    By MaDmaN in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 09:02 PM
  3. ANBC Yankee Classic
    By djcee in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7