Yankees 2007

Page 2 of 19 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    come to a forum? bi tch i`ve been here longer than you. keep talking sh it and see what happens..........

    oh and "fair weather" ummmmmm sorry bud but when your team is that good its always GOOD weather.
    Ya know what Texas is known for Steers + ya you guessed it

    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

    Give it up im killing you......LMAO


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    Ya know what Texas is known for Steers + ya you guessed it

    YouTube - Chokeback Yankees

    Give it up im killing you......LMAO
    ok if i was FROM texas that would make sense. maybe you should get thicker glasses sir. and you`re right you have killed me. . its funny how you really think sox are better than the BEST team in baseball. but i was told to be nice to old people so go ahead and call this a win for yourself and make sure to tell all your friends at BINGO tonight. i have more important things to do on this forum. cant just sit in sports talk all day some someone. bye bye fcuk stain.
    •   
       


  3. this is hillariious.....madman if you want to talk about boston red sox go to another thread....

  4. Lifelong Bomber fan here. The rotation is scaring the hell out of me. I agree that Pavano wont last very long. I'm sure Cashman will make the necessary moves if it starts to get bad.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    Lifelong Bomber fan here. The rotation is scaring the hell out of me. I agree that Pavano wont last very long. I'm sure Cashman will make the necessary moves if it starts to get bad.
    i'm interested to see how pavano will do untill he gets injured again....i'm hoping with wang hurt now they will give hughes some time...i'm hoping igawa can get past the jitters and be a solid 3 or for because of all the injuries but who knos...

    i hope the media lays off arod this year...that **** was soo annoying.. the division should host some really good games this year.....i'm still not sure whos gonna be hurlin for opening day
    •   
       


  6. yanks to the playoffs, hopefully further.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ICantRunFast View Post
    i'm interested to see how pavano will do untill he gets injured again....i'm hoping with wang hurt now they will give hughes some time...i'm hoping igawa can get past the jitters and be a solid 3 or for because of all the injuries but who knos...

    i hope the media lays off arod this year...that **** was soo annoying.. the division should host some really good games this year.....i'm still not sure whos gonna be hurlin for opening day
    Shockingly, its gonna be Pavano on opening day.

  8. We like the Jays being sleepers here.

  9. Opening Day !!!!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    The Yankees have more holes than swiss cheese in that starting rotation.

    I guess 200 million does not go far anymore
    sox looked AWESOME today!!!

  11. [QUOTE=MaDmaN;765566]Chew on this for a while ...Twit QUOTE]

    yankees won !!! i guess the sox got chewed by the royals !! THE ROYALS !!!...nice way to start off your season...


  12. Schilling sucked yesterday..Pavano was not steller either,it's a long season boyz 161 games left dont reserve those world series tickets yet...LOL

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    Schilling sucked yesterday..Pavano was not steller either,it's a long season boyz 161 games left dont reserve those world series tickets yet...LOL
    very true. ok madman. no more $hit talking ok? we`ll just talk baseball no cracks on each other.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    very true. ok madman. no more $hit talking ok? we`ll just talk baseball no cracks on each other.
    agree....

    do any of u play fantasy baseball ?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ICantRunFast View Post
    agree....

    do any of u play fantasy baseball ?
    no. all my friends are back in Philly.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post

    Thats so gay, the opposite of that was around for a year or so before the yankees coppied it.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by spatch View Post
    Thats so gay, the opposite of that was around for a year or so before the yankees coppied it.
    oh it was gay when the sox used it to.

  18. Dice-K was pretty impressive yesterday giving up 1 run and 10 strikeouts...Not bad

  19. maybe he should be in the 1 slot instead of shingles.....

    i was soo pissed yesterday....i had to come to cape may jerzy for easter and they only have philly stuff here....i had to watch the game on mlb.com....it was horrible my eyes hurt and it seemed like it was a pretty good game too....i saw pettites tag out at home on the highlights which was pretty sick......its gonna be another night of squinting on the computer...

  20. Hello all! Oh yeah, ......BOSTON SUCKS!!!!!!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    Hello all! Oh yeah, ......BOSTON SUCKS!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for adding such substance to the conversation..

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    Thanks for adding such substance to the conversation..

    Just busting chops!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    Just busting chops!
    I know


  24. I'm from NY, and a Yankee fan, but my uncles are Boston fans(we are Dominican, and Boston has quite a few very good Dominican players), so we get into it all the time! I just like to get them riled up, and then just laugh at them and give them a hug! LOL! One of my of my best frinds when I was in the Marine Corp was a HUGE Boston fan, and I use to get him ready to fight he would get soooo mad! LOL!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    I'm from NY, and a Yankee fan, but my uncles are Boston fans(we are Dominican, and Boston has quite a few very good Dominican players), so we get into it all the time! I just like to get them riled up, and then just laugh at them and give them a hug! LOL! One of my of my best frinds when I was in the Marine Corp was a HUGE Boston fan, and I use to get him ready to fight he would get soooo mad! LOL!!
    There is nothing like a good ole battle between Boston + New York..The best rivarly in all of sports.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Yankees rumors
    By DieTrying in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-11-2004, 12:57 PM
  2. Yankee Fans
    By MaDmaN in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 09:02 PM
  3. ANBC Yankee Classic
    By djcee in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-26-2004, 05:32 PM
  4. Looks like AROD is going to the Yankees
    By Rictor33 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-18-2004, 11:48 AM
Log in
Log in