Yankees 2007

Page 11 of 12 First ... 69101112 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    .5 games out now
    I see the yankees are playing much better these days....I can say i look forward to our up coming series at the end of the month.... but you'll need it new york because the sox are STILL the best in baseball

  2. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I see the yankees are playing much better these days....I can say i look forward to our up coming series at the end of the month.... but you'll need it new york because the sox are STILL the best in baseball
    i really dont see NY taking the east but the wild card is in the bag the way they are killing teams these days. they are def in the zone and their HRs are proof.
  3. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    i really dont see NY taking the east but the wild card is in the bag the way they are killing teams these days. they are def in the zone and their HRs are proof.
    Chad i look forward to nothing more than seeing the yanks and sox in the alcs......time shall tell
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Chad i look forward to nothing more than seeing the yanks and sox in the alcs......time shall tell
    that would def be more fun to watch than the WS.
  5. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    that would def be more fun to watch than the WS.
    no doubt......it's baseball's true world series .....
  6. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,684
    Rep Power
    10791
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    69.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    ****ing A. i just got two tickets (FINALLY) for the redsox/yankee game in yankee stadium on the 30th. my old man has been a yankee fan since he was a kid. 67 y/o and still has never been to yankee stadium, that's changing this year. just us two, it'll be great. and playing the red sox no less.
  7. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    ****ing A. i just got two tickets (FINALLY) for the redsox/yankee game in yankee stadium on the 30th. my old man has been a yankee fan since he was a kid. 67 y/o and still has never been to yankee stadium, that's changing this year. just us two, it'll be great. and playing the red sox no less.
    thats awesome bro. sure to be a good game.
  8. Professional Member
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Rep Power
    1692
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    72.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    ****ing A. i just got two tickets (FINALLY) for the redsox/yankee game in yankee stadium on the 30th. my old man has been a yankee fan since he was a kid. 67 y/o and still has never been to yankee stadium, that's changing this year. just us two, it'll be great. and playing the red sox no less.
    omg visit me omg
  9. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,684
    Rep Power
    10791
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    69.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    we won't be there long, just a day trip. leaving right after the game. you coming to that game?
  10. Professional Member
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Rep Power
    1692
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    72.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    we won't be there long, just a day trip. leaving right after the game. you coming to that game?
    not likely
  11. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    they just keep on rollin!!!!
    wild card is a lock baby!
  12. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    fukcin arod.......seriously at the pace he's goin(jus turned 32)bonds only had like 300 when he was arods age...hmmmmmm....he very well could shatter that record.....(Bonds 755 baby!!!!!!!!)
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  13. Professional Member
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Rep Power
    1692
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    72.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    fukcin arod.......seriously at the pace he's goin(jus turned 32)bonds only had like 300 when he was arods age...hmmmmmm....he very well could shatter that record.....(Bonds 755 baby!!!!!!!!)
    i heard arod takes EFAs and FlaX oil. interesting
  14. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    i heard arod takes EFAs and FlaX oil. interesting
    i heard he takes it up the poop hole.........
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  15. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,684
    Rep Power
    10791
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    69.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    i heard he takes it up the poop hole.........
    i'm sorry, but that was damn funny. must've been the timing.
  16. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    WTF!!!!!!!!
    how do you get your ass handed to you like that by the blue gays!
  17. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    WTF!!!!!!!!
    how do you get your ass handed to you like that by the blue gays!
    LOL.....I agree they definately are the blue gays
  18. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    LOL.....I agree they definately are the blue gays
    that was some BUSH league $hit how they hit A Rod.
  19. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    that was some BUSH league $hit how they hit A Rod.
    No doubt it was..... damn canadien based teams......they suck.....eh!
  20. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    No doubt it was..... damn canadien based teams......they suck.....eh!
    yeah we need to build a fence up there too!
  21. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    yeah we need to build a fence up there too!
    lots of barb wire too.....ah hell make the biatch electric!....cooked blue gays!
  22. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    lots of barb wire too.....ah hell make the biatch electric!....cooked blue gays!
    boogie woogie woogie?
  23. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    boogie woogie woogie?
    Sh*t as long as it ain't the chicken dance.........
  24. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Sh*t as long as it ain't the chicken dance.........
    dude if i`m drunk enough to dance at all then im pretty much down for whatever. and god willing i wont remember it in the morning!
  25. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    dude if i`m drunk enough to dance at all then im pretty much down for whatever. and god willing i wont remember it in the morning!
    well cheers to that .......but damn the video cameras!
  26. New Member
    IainDaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    255
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    that was some BUSH league $hit how they hit A Rod.

    Just a bush as A-rod with his blantant slides with no intention of touching the base.

    Or his bush-league Calling mine on the flyball the last time they played.

    What goes around comes around.

    That Said the Yanks have had a good run, but have played **** teams. The Tell tale sign will be the next few weeks when they play some decent teams.
  27. New Member
    texxlnghorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    170
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    68.27%

    ^^^
    So your saying if your in the W.S. and there is a pop up with 2 outs and a runner on third you would not yell at the player catching the ball?

    I would!
  28. New Member
    texxlnghorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    170
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    68.27%

    I loved seeing R.C. throw a fastball in that guys back.
    No one has ever charged the mound when R.C. has hit someone or pitched inside.

    I guess the hitters are afraid of getting a Nolan Ryan ass whopping.
  29. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13071
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    28.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by texxlnghorn View Post
    I loved seeing R.C. throw a fastball in that guys back.
    No one has ever charged the mound when R.C. has hit someone or pitched inside.

    I guess the hitters are afraid of getting a Nolan Ryan ass whopping.
    I think everyone is especially cautious about charging against the Rocket after he threw that broken bat at Mike Piazza LOL. That shocked look in Piazza's face was priceless.
  30. New Member
    ICantRunFast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    173
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    98.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by IainDaniel View Post
    Just a bush as A-rod with his blantant slides with no intention of touching the base.

    Or his bush-league Calling mine on the flyball the last time they played.

    What goes around comes around.

    That Said the Yanks have had a good run, but have played **** teams. The Tell tale sign will be the next few weeks when they play some decent teams.
    Bush League ?!?! i'm sorry but that **** talkin happens all the time....it was the guys first game in the majors that night....the guy is just an idiot
  31. New Member
    IainDaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    255
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by ICantRunFast View Post
    Bush League ?!?! i'm sorry but that **** talkin happens all the time....it was the guys first game in the majors that night....the guy is just an idiot

    It is bush league ball. A-rod has shown bush league ball plenty of times.
  32. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    arod is king bush league..........
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  33. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    arod is king bush league..........
    you better watch how you talk about the next HR king



  34. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    who is in the lead for the wild card and only 5 games back in the east??????
    NEW YORK YANKEES ARE!!!!!!
  35. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yanks are giving the tribe a nice little ass kicking huh?

    and a rod with 2 more jacks today
  36. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    Yanks are giving the tribe a nice little ass kicking huh?

    and a rod with 2 more jacks today
    Yanks have a tough month ahead.....sox are first to 70 wins and still the best record in baseball biatch .... and not to mention beckett was dominant today. I'll always be alittle partial to the tribe though....used to frequent their AA team games in waterbury, CT when trip and i were kiddies. Yanks are playing better though, but we'll see how long it last against actual contenders......
  37. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Yanks have a tough month ahead.....sox are first to 70 wins and still the best record in baseball biatch .... and not to mention beckett was dominant today. I'll always be alittle partial to the tribe though....used to frequent their AA team games in waterbury, CT when trip and i were kiddies. Yanks are playing better though, but we'll see how long it last against actual contenders......
    no one can stop the beast now.!!!!!!
  38. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    no one can stop the beast now.!!!!!!

    Except for the slayer......you can call him MR. SOX!!!
  39. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Except for the slayer......you can call him MR. SOX!!!
    new england clam chowder.

    is that the red or the white?

    lol
  40. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    new england clam chowder.

    is that the red or the white?

    lol
    I'll give you a hint.....it's not the red one which resembles a woman's discharge and no-one actually likes..... yup that one is called manhattan biatch ....and it's NEW ENGLAND CLAM CHOWWDAA!!
    Last edited by Trauma1; 08-12-2007 at 04:03 AM.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 2007 Lexus LS 460 Parks Itself!!
    By LakeMountD in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 08:06 PM
  2. Yankees rumors
    By DieTrying in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-11-2004, 12:57 PM
  3. Yankee Fans
    By MaDmaN in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 09:02 PM
  4. ANBC Yankee Classic
    By djcee in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-26-2004, 05:32 PM
  5. Looks like AROD is going to the Yankees
    By Rictor33 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-18-2004, 11:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in