Yankees 2007

Page 11 of 19 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    don't worry son one day that back pose will look respectable........
    and maybe someday you`ll grow some traps. maybe.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    and maybe someday you`ll grow some traps. maybe.
    bro i'm guessing your eyesight isn't your strongest feature,nor is that bald spot..........RED SOX BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

3. i see you started a *** thread...i mean a red sox thread. gonna be lots of buttsex goin on over there....and schilling is a ***. the yankees raped him last series...hope that felt good.

4. Go Phillies! Sweepin the Mets baby!

Can't we all just get along?

5. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    don't worry son one day that back pose will look respectable........
    and you are natural?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    i see you started a *** thread...i mean a red sox thread. gonna be lots of buttsex goin on over there....and schilling is a ***. the yankees raped him last series...hope that felt good.
    Wow your mature....It must really hurt knowiing the red sox are the best team in baseball....so you beter get used to it b/c it's gonna be a long season of pain for you.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Wow your mature....It must really hurt knowiing the red sox are the best team in baseball....so you beter get used to it b/c it's gonna be a long season of pain for you.
    they aren`t the team with the best record anymore. someone else has the same amount of wins

8. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    the sox have started strong before, it will not last, it never does

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    they aren`t the team with the best record anymore. someone else has the same amount of wins
    Bro stats aren't your thing are they.....check again at 38wins and 21 loses...they indeed have the best record in baseball

10. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Bro stats aren't your thing are they.....check again at 38wins and 21 loses...they indeed have the best record in baseball
    reading must not be your thing he said that another team has the same amount of wins (not another team has the same record) and that would be the ANGELS!!

Here's some stats for ya...

Year AL East
    1994 NY Yankees
    1995 Boston
    1996 NY Yankees
    1997 Baltimore
    1998 NY Yankees
    1999 NY Yankees
    2000 NY Yankees
    2001 NY Yankees
    2002 NY Yankees
    2003 NY Yankees
    2004 NY Yankees
    2005 NY Yankees
    2006 NY Yankees

man that must suck!!!! i'd be pissed too

11. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    reading must not be your thing he said that another team has the same amount of wins (not another team has the same record) and that would be the ANGELS!!

Year AL East
    1994 NY Yankees
    1995 Boston
    1996 NY Yankees
    1997 Baltimore
    1998 NY Yankees
    1999 NY Yankees
    2000 NY Yankees
    2001 NY Yankees
    2002 NY Yankees
    2003 NY Yankees
    2004 NY Yankees
    2005 NY Yankees
    2006 NY Yankees

that about sums it up.

12. 4 In A Row.

13. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post

Year AL East
    1994 NY Yankees
    1995 Boston
    1996 NY Yankees
    1997 Baltimore
    1998 NY Yankees
    1999 NY Yankees
    2000 NY Yankees
    2001 NY Yankees
    2002 NY Yankees
    2003 NY Yankees
    2004 NY Yankees
    2005 NY Yankees
    2006 NY Yankees

Here's a stat for ya......whose the only team to blow a 3-0 lead in the alcs and get whooped at home in game 7......remember damon's grand slam i'm sure it still hurts. Yeah 26 championshops huh.....but the biggest blunder ever to go along with it. By the way your the ONLY team in history to bear that embarrasement. I'd rather finish second every year and have a wild card birth and win the world series than admit to that shame.

14. [QUOTE=sdmf45;851231]reading must not be your thing he said that another team has the same amount of wins (not another team has the same record) and that would be the ANGELS!!
    QUOTE]

Wow you really are illiterate my friend....why don't you try reading chad's opening statement again forrest.......he says they don't have the best record in baseball anymore.....in fact they do you clown. The angels have the same amount of wins, yet have more loses.....this would equate to the sox having a better record and winning percentage. I'm glad i could clear that up for you. I see math and reading comprehension aren't your strong points.
    Last edited by Trauma1; 06-08-2007 at 11:54 PM.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    4 In A Row.

16. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    I'll give ya that that was funny...good ole connect four

17. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I'll give ya that that was funny...good ole connect four
    Hey bro, just to clarify, I'm neutral in the Yanks/BoSox debate/sh*t-slinging fest. I just like to fcuk with Chad.

18. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Hey bro, just to clarify, I'm neutral in the Yanks/BoSox debate/sh*t-slinging fest. I just like to fcuk with Chad.
    Hey i'm all about a good rivalry and the sh*t that goes with it.....but i call'em like i see'em

19. i call the Yankees winning 8 in a row

20. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    i call the Yankees winning 8 in a row
    You better laugh at my damn Connect Four video, or they're not gonna win sh!t!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    i call the Yankees winning 8 in a row
    well beckett is cruising to his 8TH win tonight that's all i know....which would make him 8-0.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    well beckett is cruising to his 8TH win tonight that's all i know....which would make him 8-0.
    no he IS 8-0 tonight would make him 9-0

23. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    no he IS 8-0 tonight would make him 9-0
    This was a test.....way to check your stats first chad....i'm proud of ya

24. What about Cole Hamels?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yankees rumors
    By DieTrying in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-11-2004, 11:57 AM
  2. Yankee Fans