Patriots huge in free agency

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Didnt anyone else think they overpaid for Welker though?

Oswizle

Awards
Stallworth is a burner...He's got elite speed...The games he played last year when McNab was healthy ...he burned everyone...that being said...all these new signings are awsome for NE...great news for Laurence Maroney in my keeper league :)

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Stallworth is a burner...He's got elite speed...The games he played last year when McNab was healthy ...he burned everyone...that being said...all these new signings are awsome for NE...great news for Laurence Maroney in my keeper league :)
If Stallworth can stay healthy then it will work out well for the Pats. But when was the last full season he played in? Either way, I hate the Pats! :)

BMW

Awards
  • Established
funny how the pats keep taking all of our player each year...all in all i think the AFC east is the division to fear this year

Lightning

Awards
I think Brady is going to have a monster year. At the rate he's going he'll have 47 kids before his contract is up. Star QB, good looking,knocking up hot stars and supermodels--- god I hate him.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think Brady is going to have a monster year. At the rate he's going he'll have 47 kids before his contract is up. Star QB, good looking,knocking up hot stars and supermodels--- god I hate him.
Brady must be taking Togkat Ali or something :chick: