1. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

2007 Nfl Draft

The Bills have a lot of good picks this year. hope they do something with them.

Whats your team and who do you think they should get?

2. dwb
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post

steelers and i hope they get darell revis corner back from pitt
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.86%

The Bills better do something after the Fletcher/McGahee debacle.
    I hope my Jets pick a corner. Either Aaron Ross (Texas) or Daymeion Hughes (Cal) should be available. My choice would be Hughes,because I have never seen a more creative/ridiculous spelling of the name Damian.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    I hope my Jets pick a corner. Either Aaron Ross (Texas) or Daymeion Hughes (Cal) should be available. My choice would be Hughes,because I have never seen a more creative/ridiculous spelling of the name Damian.
    well i hope they pick up a good rookie RB with the picks they have. But I`d rather see them get that really good CB from Mich.
  5. dwb
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.15%

well i hope they pick up a good rookie RB with the picks they have. But I`d rather see them get that really good CB from Mich.
    o yeah leon hall from michigan dude can flat out fly and great recover speed and he can hit like a saftey
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%

I wonder if Jamarcus Russell will have an imediate impact if the Raiders pick him up. He was a dog at LSU
    They are so bad they even made a talented prick like Moss look terrible. I think they should work him in slow like the Titans did for Young. If they throw him to the wolves out of the gate hill miss that NFl learning curve LA still has a long way to go at least i my Saints are finally shineing.
    WHO DAT
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dwb View Post
    o yeah leon hall from michigan dude can flat out fly and great recover speed and he can hit like a saftey
    YUP THATS THE GUY!!!
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.69%

San Diego Chargers with the 30th pick. I want them to get Robert Meachem or Sidney Rice. If neither is available then I say go for Patrick Willis, Micheal Griffin or Buster Davis(hometown fav going a lil early, but I think he will get it done). We need a #1 WR, S, and LB. Going off no free agent signings, Id rather see them go Safety if Meachem/Rice isn't there. I really like Landry, Calvin, and Jarret but that isnt reasonable. We should also sign Ken Hamlin or trade our 1st rounder to Oaktown for Moss. I wouldnt mind that.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

49ers DIE HARD here baby ! We desperately need a WR to help Alex Smith out. Our second biggest need is a pass rusher who can put the fear of God into a QB. Every Super Bowl champion always has a great pass rusher. The last great one we had was Charles Haley.

For the record, I hope we don't end up with Randy Moss. He can be had right now for a good price but I don't think he would be a good influence for our young offensive nucleous of Frank Gore, Alex Smith, and Vernon Davis. I really like Robert Meachem from Tennessee, I don't know why Ted Ginn is considered much better then him. I'd also love to have Jamaal Anderson from Arkansas as a DE, if not I'd settle for Jarvis Moss (Florida) or Charles Johnson (Georgia).

Levi Brown (OT form Penn St) is another player I wouldn't mind if they ran out of those options. Someone's gotta protect Alex Smith's blind side for the long term now that they finally gave up on Kwame
    Last edited by Iron Warrior; 03-10-2007 at 02:11 PM.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    Hughes did a good job on the USC receivers during his time at Cal. He does tend to gamble a lot though.
  11. dwb
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    49ers DIE HARD here baby ! We desperately need a WR to help Alex Smith out. Our second biggest need is a pass rusher who can put the fear of God into a QB. Every Super Bowl champion always has a great pass rusher. The last great one we had was Charles Haley.

For the record, I hope we don't end up with Moss. He can be had right now for a good price but I don't think he would be a good influence for our young offensive nucleous of Frank Gore, Alex Smith, and Vernon Davis. I really like Robert Meachem from Tennessee, I don't know why Ted Ginn is considered much better then him. I'd also love to have Jamaal Anderson from Arkansas as a DE, if not I'd settle for Jarvis Moss (Florida) or Charles Johnson (Georgia).

Levi Brown (OT form Penn St) is another player I wouldn't mind if they ran out of those options. Someone's gotta protect Alex Smith's blind side for the long term now that they finally gave up on Kwame
    I think the experts think ted ginn jr is better than meachem is cause ginn jr has better over all skills like kick returner and punt returns but overall they both should have great nfl futures i think meachem has better route runnings skills now though and maybe better hands to
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.36%

The Niners need so much help, it isn't funny.

Cal Johnson would be my dream for them - but I doubt that happens.

Meachem WILL BE a better pro than Ginn because he's more of an NFL-type WR. He's got the body and can take the contact.
    When's the last time you saw Ginn beat a bump and run by a good CB???
    The Niners would be stupid to take Ginn with the 7th pick (or whatever). Better to trade down and get someone like Meachem or a D or O lineman (we need either).
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.06%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

The Patriots have 2 1st round picks I want them to draft the best possible athletes,then trade them for specific needs...
  14. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    The Patriots have 2 1st round picks I want them to draft the best possible athletes,then trade them for specific needs...
    i cant believe the Bills are just sitting back and watching the Pats pick up all these good players and all they can do is pick up a few O linemen
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.87%

CJ the "Truth" baby!

Bucs fan here, Calvin johnson will be a Buc and will own NFL DB's next season. The dude is TO + Moss + hands of Jerry Rice with attitude of Marvin Harrison. I wonder if ,Garcia can throw the ball far enough really! Calvin made Reggie Ball look good in college too! Look up youtube and see all the messed up catches CJ had to make. After that, all defense picks i hope!

Similar Forum Threads

1. NFL draft
    By warnerve in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 07:55 AM
  2. Make you 2007 NFL predictions
    By Iron Warrior in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 01:34 PM
  3. List of Players Gone to the '07 NFL Draft
    By jmh80 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 16