The 2007 World Series Champion Cubs!!!

johnz

www.bestpricenutrition.co m
Awards
Thats right.. the Chicago Cubs, lead by Louie Piniella and the best young pitcher in baseball: Carlos " Big Z" Zambrano should thrive in a weak NL with alot of new aquisitions ( some questionable pick ups, but some logical, calculated gambles). Wade Miller and Richie Hill should be impact starters this year. Al Soriano should boost the offense with Lee and A-Ramirez, along with Sox ass kicker Michael Barrett. Lets go Cubs!

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
Thats right.. the Chicago Cubs, lead by Louie Piniella and the best young pitcher in baseball: Carlos " Big Z" Zambrano should thrive in a weak NL with alot of new aquisitions ( some questionable pick ups, but some logical, calculated gambles). Wade Miller and Richie Hill should be impact starters this year. Al Soriano should boost the offense with Lee and A-Ramirez, along with Sox ass kicker Michael Barrett. Lets go Cubs!

I have no idea why, but I root for the cubs! Maybe it's because as a kid i would always watch cub games in the mid afternoon when i got home from school, i can still hear Harry Carrey singing the 7th inning stretch. Always been a fan of the Cubs announcers.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cubs-Redsox WS

Redsox win it in 7 Dice K Matsusaka Hurls a no no and now the official food at the ballpark is no longer the hotdog

Hello Sushi....LOL God forbid

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
Cubs-Redsox WS

Redsox win it in 7 Dice K Matsusaka Hurls a no no and now the official food at the ballpark is no longer the hotdog

Hello Sushi....LOL God forbid
I'm thinking eggrolls instead of sushi.