Da Bears

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
Yea Bears.,... Go F^ckin Go... We Taking It This Year!!!!!!!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Urlanger is one mean sumbiatch.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
DA BEARS!!!!!

Still not getting respect ... all they are talking about is Manning going to his first SuperBowl

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Moved thread, oh and hope the bears beat the piss out of the colts:D

TheCSWFighter

Awards
DA BEARS!!!!!

Still not getting respect ... all they are talking about is Manning going to his first SuperBowl
That's because the colts are going to take it. Unless the bears did what they did to the cardinals in the regular season and come from behind by three defensive touchdowns to take the game, they are **** outta luck. Although the bears have a great defense, not much can be said about their offense. The colts are more of a balanced team. However, it will still be a hell of a game.

IainDaniel

Awards
Bears have a good chance, as long as Grossman realizes he is there to not make mistakes. He isn't a playmaker on this team, so let the players who are do there jobs and don't make any mistakes.

TheCSWFighter

Awards
Bears have a good chance, as long as Grossman realizes he is there to not make mistakes. He isn't a playmaker on this team, so let the players who are do there jobs and don't make any mistakes.
Don't get me wrong. If grossman doesn't make mistakes, and they did what the did this past game which is run the ball and have defensive turn overs the bears will indeed win. If grossman gets the ball and get's careless and frantic they will surely lose.

Just like the NE and IND game would be decided if the colts decided to show up or not it's the same with the bears. However the inconsistancy lately of the defense and grossmans inability to play mistake free football has me convinced it will not be so for the big game.

The game against the saints he was just barely throwing too short or too far for the defensive players to get it. But it was way too short or too far for the offensive recievers to make a break on it. Keep grossmans passes short and to the outside and the run up the middle and the bears can take it. If you let grossman throw at those backs or the long ball, INDY takes the game.

Although I'm a firm believer that defense wins championships, it is hard for a defense to do so if they are constantly on the field and getting burned out.

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
ahh didnt know there is a NFL thread here.:think: & yes Grossman just needs to manage the game instead of gunslinging. Dont get me wrong i like Grossman, but half of the game he was just killing me. The defense can cause turnovers! the've done it all year long. GO BEARS!!!!:cheers:

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If the Bears do not go out and sign either Jake the Snake or Jeff Garcia,they will never win a superbowl with Rex Grossman ever,He is awful

BACKMAN

Awards
grossman absolutely sucked...i wanted the bears to win because i wanted to see peyton manning cry. after watching that game, there is no way they could win with a retard like that at qb. he threw the ball before muhsin muhammed made his double move and the defender didn't bite because he threw it before the move. HOW MUCH AIR DID HE PUT UNDER THE BALL ALL DAY. terrible game

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
grossman absolutely sucked...i wanted the bears to win because i wanted to see peyton manning cry. after watching that game, there is no way they could win with a retard like that at qb. he threw the ball before muhsin muhammed made his double move and the defender didn't bite because he threw it before the move. HOW MUCH AIR DID HE PUT UNDER THE BALL ALL DAY. terrible game
Dude, you wanted to see peyton manning cry? Thats a loser attitude talking. You sound like a sour Bears fan. Should have a little more class than that, take the whole bears team for instance.

the ball was wet... manning threw inaccurate passes too. Don't blame it on Grossman, the Colts passing D is among the best in the league... the Colts' offense IS that good... and the Bears defense was not the best they had faced; the Pats, Ravens, and Broncos all had better D than the Bears.

You would have seen over 40pts put up by the Colts in a dome. The Bears got lucky it was raining so they actually had a chance. AFC > NFC. In the Superbowl, always bet on the AFC team; at least for the next few years.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
If the Bears do not go out and sign either Jake the Snake or Jeff Garcia,they will never win a superbowl with Rex Grossman ever,He is awful
Yea, I can't believe someone would've thought "Da Bears" will win with Rexy. He's worthless.
I like the rest of the Bears team, but still they were lucky it was raining, otherwise Colts would have at least 40 points.
Peyton is Da MAN!:woohoo: