How Ted Ginn got injured

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Buckeye's nation probably knows.
but here it is, Roy Hall #8 offers his congrats for Ginn's amazing kickoff return that started the game.
Congrats Ted, here's some love from a player who has spent his entire career on the scout team.

f_cking idiot.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Buckeye's nation probably knows.
but here it is, Roy Hall #8 offers his congrats for Ginn's amazing kickoff return that started the game.
Congrats Ted, here's some love from a player who has spent his entire career on the scout team.

f_cking idiot.
lol

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'm late chiming in because I was busy but I thought Ted Ginn should have tried to play, get some freaking cortisone and get out there, this is the Title game dammit. Jack Youngblood played with a broken leg, Steve Young played in the Play-Offs with broken ribs.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LMAO, great teammate hes got there!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I'm late chiming in because I was busy but I thought Ted Ginn should have tried to play, get some freaking cortisone and get out there, this is the Title game dammit. Jack Youngblood played with a broken leg, Steve Young played in the Play-Offs with broken ribs.
true, but as a wideout.. he might have been a determent to the team. Ginn's game is speed and that is it. It was a crappy way to end his career though.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
this is the Title game dammit.
Yes, but he isnt making money of this game. His draft stock wasnt going to rise or fall on this game. So making sure he can be 100% for future workouts/combine is probably more important to him than winning a national championship. Millions of dollars out weights anything done in college these days.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
things had entirely gotten out of hand by the 3rd Quarter.. He might have scored points with scouts if he came back in.. but he is just going to be a punt returner in the NFL, or at best: Santana Moss. Ted can't run routes very well - just vertical fly and deep deep posts.

it irriates me that Ginn is listed ahead of Dwayne Jarrett on draft boards.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
I agree Johnson and Jarrett should be the top 2 without anyone in their league. Smardjezia(however u spell it), Ginn, Bowe, Rice, etc. dont compare to either of them to me. I am hoping Jarrett slips to the end of round 1 because of his slower 40 time. Ill take him anyday over the rest. Except Calvin, he is the man and the best player in the draft.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
true, but as a wideout.. he might have been a determent to the team. Ginn's game is speed and that is it. It was a crappy way to end his career though.
I know it wouldn't have made a huge difference but sh!t maybe having him out there makes the Gators use different coverages and allows OSU to make it a little closer. I just like to see guys go all out when everything is on the line and he didn't seem extremely injured to me since he ran on the field before he went on the crutches.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
CED,
Jarrett = Mike Williams.

Sincerely,
Andre Johnson
;)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
CED,
Jarrett = Mike Williams.

Sincerely,
Andre Johnson
;)
Imagine if we get Calvin Johnson next year. Alex with Vernon and Frank would easiy put us in the Play-Offs. Mike Nolan should read this :D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
IW,
I've been hoping that for a long time now. I was actually mad when they started winning mid-year - when it looked for sure that they wouldn't be worse than the Raiduhs.
But, at the end, I figured "what the hell?" might as well win some for the young'in's.

Now - we gotta hope that at least 2 picks above are QB's, Joe Thomas, some defensive guys and then the Vikings right ahead of us. That way the Niners can jump ahead of the Vikes when they inevitably are late on a 1st round pick and take Cal Johnson.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
If we can't get Johnson we better get a pass rusher who scares QB's either through the draft or free agency. They haven't had a consistant and solid pass rushing end since Chris Doleman. I think they're a WR and DE away from being a force in the NFC.