Boberino Petrino Headed to the ATL Falcons....

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
...and the Louisville board is in TOTAL meltdown mode. I count 3000 people on there right now. I've never seen that many people on a message board at one time - period.

Oh well Cards. It was nice knowing ya on the national scene.
You gave us one helluva game in 2004. (I hear Devin still gives the punter nightmares. :box: )

ESPN.com - NFL - Louisville AD: Falcons make Petrino new head coach

S

size

Awards
  • Established
It is too bad for Louisville fans but they had to expect this. He flirted with LSU and has had numerous suitors. It was only a matter of time when the money would be enough.

Though, it is amazing to me how little loyalty these coaches have. They sign a contract but it really is only beneficial to the coach not the programs. Maybe this will lead to the year to year contracts for coaches.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't he more serious about Auburn??

BTW - I hope everyone realizes that size is a closest LSU fan. He won't say it - but I ascertained that info a long time ago.
:ntome:

S

size

Awards
  • Established
BTW - I hope everyone realizes that size is a closest LSU fan. He won't say it - but I ascertained that info a long time ago.
:ntome:
;) I am definitely a fan of the SEC, I think they are the best football conference with the most exciting games(excluding Hawaii, Boise, and Louisville). This year I thought LSU was probably the most talented.