NO MO Ro-Mo!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. NO MO Ro-Mo!!!


    That should be the last we hear from this year's NFL version of a 1-hit wonder. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving team though. Any team that sells their soul for anyone as overrated as TO deserves every gut wrenching loss they experience. Good riddance, now let's get back to the pro's!!!


  2. You must be back at work
    •   
       


  3. You can read me like a book!

  4. Thats 2 nice Xmas presents from the Cowboys to Eagles fans......oooooooh it feels so good...
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  5. Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Thats 2 nice Xmas presents from the Cowboys to Eagles fans......oooooooh it feels so good...
    of course the birds need to follow through in todays game.

    Garcia is a Giant killer!!!!

    I think Romo sold his soul for this season. It just looked weird how first Terry Glenn with what ever he was doing only got two points,
    so Romo had to seal the deal,..it reminded me of the movie North Dallas Fourty....The only one smiling was Drew Bledsoe!!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    of course the birds need to follow through in todays game.

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  7. I screamed so loud in my apartment after that botched field goal that my neighbors below came running upstairs. First off, 2 gay men. They were like, 'Oh my goodness, everything ok in there?' I was steaming and yelled back " I have been living in this city my whole life you f'ing idiot, are you not watching the game, oh wait, of course your not, get the f#*( out of my face! "

    I was more than a little angry...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    I screamed so loud in my apartment after that botched field goal that my neighbors below came running upstairs. First off, 2 gay men. They were like, 'Oh my goodness, everything ok in there?' I was steaming and yelled back " I have been living in this city my whole life you f'ing idiot, are you not watching the game, oh wait, of course your not, get the f#*( out of my face! "

    I was more than a little angry...

  9. Wait, you're telling me Romo felt apart in a clutch situation?

    SAY IT AIN'T SO!!?!!

    Bobo, how sweet it is to be a "team in which I will not speak it's name" fan, right about now...??

  10. I think Romo, after watching TO drop sooooo many passes, just assumed that you only needed to catch the ball every once in a while.

  11. you all should be ashamed of yourselves for living in the US and dogging on America's team...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Thats 2 nice Xmas presents from the Cowboys to Eagles fans......oooooooh it feels so good...

    Only thing worse than a cowboys fan is an eagles fan.

    Sorry, but all the "thugs" at my highschool liked the eagles, so an eagles loss always puts a smile on my face.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by spatch
    Only thing worse than a cowboys fan is an eagles fan.



    as a bleeding green eagles fan, i agree full-heartedly.

  14. The only thing worse than an eagles fan is a raiders fan.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TheCSWFighter
    The only thing worse than an eagles fan is a raiders fan.
    without a doubt true. damn i hate the raiders.

    Im a big Giants fan and its very sad to see tiki's last game end like that. Eli needs to be dumped cause he is a waste. QBs that were picked after Eli in the draft have made huge improvements and one even made it to the superbowl and won. I doubt the giants current coach will make it inot next year due to the horrid 7 game losing streak and the players lack of respect for him. With tiki leaving i honestly doubt the Giants will be any threat next year unless they make some big changes.

    and the rookie, number 66, DE i think, also needs to be dropped and an appointment to get himself a set of hearing aids because 4 freakin false starts is unacceptable. tard.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    I think Romo, after watching TO drop sooooo many passes, just assumed that you only needed to catch the ball every once in a while.
    Hey - wait a minute: The answer is here; it was right under our noses all along - TO should be next year's holder for place-kicking. He is a team guy; he'll do it - as long as it is for the good of the team, right?

    Or maybe Roberto Duran.

    Do I have any takers? WHo would like to start the bidding?

  17. Holders huh?

    We paid how much for ours. $750,000 for Koy...I say it was money well spent.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron
    Holders huh?

    We paid how much for ours. $750,000 for Koy...I say it was money well spent.
    but its koy... everyone likes koy.
  19. Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by protomike
    but its koy... everyone likes koy.

    Koy is God!!!,... no wait...

    Garcia is god,...err um Koy is Jesus,..........

    No wait Westbrook is Jesus!...

    Koy is John the Baptist


    Dawkins is the Devil!!!

    Trotter is Trotter!!!

  20. Nobody is worse than Eagles fans. All the rest pale in comparison and yes I am proud of the fact. All the wannabe's talk, we throw tables at you. Its a contact sport on and off the field people!!!






    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  21. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    you all should be ashamed of yourselves for living in the US and dogging on America's team...

    Terry glens fumble was horrible! I feel for ROMO, but Cowboys win the superbowl next year with a pass rush.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Terry glens fumble was horrible! I feel for ROMO, but Cowboys win the superbowl next year with a pass rush.


    Yup, and the colts will with a defence

    never gonna happen.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by spatch
    Yup, and the colts will with a defence

    never gonna happen.
    Apparently you didnt see the Colts game Saturday

    Jason

  24. When god created the earth he said "Let 2/3's of the world be covered in water and let 1/3 be covered with Brian Dawkins"

  25. I'm pickin the broncos for the superbowl next year. After polishing up their rookie QB in the off season and having an average pick in the draft, trading plummer and tatum bell off as well as some other people on the defensive side of the ball to get a descent pass rush d-line and a some better pass blockers on the o-line they will definatly be a force to be reckoned with as long as theres no more drive by shootings

  26. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Terry glens fumble was horrible! I feel for ROMO, but Cowboys win the superbowl next year with a pass rush.
    We need more than that... on the defensive side of the ball, we need a cover safety so Roy can just divvy out concussions...

  27. Romo El Choko lol that loser cost me $300....I cant believe that scrub is in the Pro Bowl

  28. some people cant handle success. i think parcells said it best, 'dont break out the annointing oil yet'. colts by 9 over baltimore. patriots by 6 over chargers. afc championship game at indy. my chrystal ball hasnt told me the outcome yet.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    some people cant handle success. i think parcells said it best, 'dont break out the annointing oil yet'. colts by 9 over baltimore. patriots by 6 over chargers. afc championship game at indy. my chrystal ball hasnt told me the outcome yet.

  30. hey im trying to be serious here. i got 20 to win a 100 with guys at work. **** i won 2500 on a 50 bet, tyson v douglas. what can i say i live in indy we dont have much to get excited about.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Average Jo-No-Mo: LizKing’s Training Log
    By LizKing531 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 05:37 AM
  2. Flat BB bench press I don't like you no mo'
    By AutoKal47 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 01:54 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 11:28 AM
  4. Mo Clarett wanted on 2 counts of aggravated robbery
    By yankees3 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 08:09 PM
  5. escher's 20 mo. progress
    By escher007 in forum Pics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-06-2005, 12:34 PM
Log in
Log in