NO MO Ro-Mo!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Gold Member

NO MO Ro-Mo!!!

That should be the last we hear from this year's NFL version of a 1-hit wonder. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving team though. Any team that sells their soul for anyone as overrated as TO deserves every gut wrenching loss they experience. Good riddance, now let's get back to the pro's!!!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

You must be back at work
  3. Gold Member

You can read me like a book!
    •   

4. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Thats 2 nice Xmas presents from the Cowboys to Eagles fans......oooooooh it feels so good...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  5. Running with the Big Boys

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Thats 2 nice Xmas presents from the Cowboys to Eagles fans......oooooooh it feels so good...
    of course the birds need to follow through in todays game.

Garcia is a Giant killer!!!!

I think Romo sold his soul for this season. It just looked weird how first Terry Glenn with what ever he was doing only got two points,
    so Romo had to seal the deal,..it reminded me of the movie North Dallas Fourty....The only one smiling was Drew Bledsoe!!!!
  6. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    of course the birds need to follow through in todays game.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

I screamed so loud in my apartment after that botched field goal that my neighbors below came running upstairs. First off, 2 gay men. They were like, 'Oh my goodness, everything ok in there?' I was steaming and yelled back " I have been living in this city my whole life you f'ing idiot, are you not watching the game, oh wait, of course your not, get the f#*( out of my face! "

I was more than a little angry...
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    I screamed so loud in my apartment after that botched field goal that my neighbors below came running upstairs. First off, 2 gay men. They were like, 'Oh my goodness, everything ok in there?' I was steaming and yelled back " I have been living in this city my whole life you f'ing idiot, are you not watching the game, oh wait, of course your not, get the f#*( out of my face! "

I was more than a little angry...
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Wait, you're telling me Romo felt apart in a clutch situation?

SAY IT AIN'T SO!!?!!

Bobo, how sweet it is to be a "team in which I will not speak it's name" fan, right about now...??
  10. Registered User

I think Romo, after watching TO drop sooooo many passes, just assumed that you only needed to catch the ball every once in a while.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

you all should be ashamed of yourselves for living in the US and dogging on America's team...
  12. Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo

Only thing worse than a cowboys fan is an eagles fan.

Sorry, but all the "thugs" at my highschool liked the eagles, so an eagles loss always puts a smile on my face.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by spatch
    Only thing worse than a cowboys fan is an eagles fan.

as a bleeding green eagles fan, i agree full-heartedly.
  14. Registered User

The only thing worse than an eagles fan is a raiders fan.
  15. Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCSWFighter
    The only thing worse than an eagles fan is a raiders fan.
    without a doubt true. damn i hate the raiders.

Im a big Giants fan and its very sad to see tiki's last game end like that. Eli needs to be dumped cause he is a waste. QBs that were picked after Eli in the draft have made huge improvements and one even made it to the superbowl and won. I doubt the giants current coach will make it inot next year due to the horrid 7 game losing streak and the players lack of respect for him. With tiki leaving i honestly doubt the Giants will be any threat next year unless they make some big changes.

and the rookie, number 66, DE i think, also needs to be dropped and an appointment to get himself a set of hearing aids because 4 freakin false starts is unacceptable. tard.
  16. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    I think Romo, after watching TO drop sooooo many passes, just assumed that you only needed to catch the ball every once in a while.
    Hey - wait a minute: The answer is here; it was right under our noses all along - TO should be next year's holder for place-kicking. He is a team guy; he'll do it - as long as it is for the good of the team, right?

Or maybe Roberto Duran.

Do I have any takers? WHo would like to start the bidding?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Holders huh?

We paid how much for ours. $750,000 for Koy...I say it was money well spent.
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron
    Holders huh?

We paid how much for ours. $750,000 for Koy...I say it was money well spent.
    but its koy... everyone likes koy.
  19. Running with the Big Boys

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by protomike
    but its koy... everyone likes koy.

Koy is God!!!,... no wait...

Garcia is god,...err um Koy is Jesus,..........

No wait Westbrook is Jesus!...

Koy is John the Baptist

Dawkins is the Devil!!!

Trotter is Trotter!!!
  20. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Nobody is worse than Eagles fans. All the rest pale in comparison and yes I am proud of the fact. All the wannabe's talk, we throw tables at you. Its a contact sport on and off the field people!!!

21. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    you all should be ashamed of yourselves for living in the US and dogging on America's team...

Terry glens fumble was horrible! I feel for ROMO, but Cowboys win the superbowl next year with a pass rush.
  22. Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Terry glens fumble was horrible! I feel for ROMO, but Cowboys win the superbowl next year with a pass rush.

Yup, and the colts will with a defence

never gonna happen.
  23. Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by spatch
    Yup, and the colts will with a defence

never gonna happen.
    Apparently you didnt see the Colts game Saturday

Jason
  24. Registered User

When god created the earth he said "Let 2/3's of the world be covered in water and let 1/3 be covered with Brian Dawkins"
  25. Registered User

I'm pickin the broncos for the superbowl next year. After polishing up their rookie QB in the off season and having an average pick in the draft, trading plummer and tatum bell off as well as some other people on the defensive side of the ball to get a descent pass rush d-line and a some better pass blockers on the o-line they will definatly be a force to be reckoned with as long as theres no more drive by shootings
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    We need more than that... on the defensive side of the ball, we need a cover safety so Roy can just divvy out concussions...
  27. Registered User

Romo El Choko lol that loser cost me $300....I cant believe that scrub is in the Pro Bowl
  28. Registered User

some people cant handle success. i think parcells said it best, 'dont break out the annointing oil yet'. colts by 9 over baltimore. patriots by 6 over chargers. afc championship game at indy. my chrystal ball hasnt told me the outcome yet.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    some people cant handle success. i think parcells said it best, 'dont break out the annointing oil yet'. colts by 9 over baltimore. patriots by 6 over chargers. afc championship game at indy. my chrystal ball hasnt told me the outcome yet.
  30. Registered User

hey im trying to be serious here. i got 20 to win a 100 with guys at work. **** i won 2500 on a 50 bet, tyson v douglas. what can i say i live in indy we dont have much to get excited about.
  31. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

mmmmm no.....Peyton will get owned outdoors in Baltimore....he wont be able to handle the Blitz at all....and Chargers are going to handle New England....no one on that team can cover Antonio Gates...and when they double team him Vincent Jackson who's 6'5 is gonna handle that undersized secondary...also notice the trend in the playoffs..no home team has lost yet...did i mention the Chargers have the best RB in NFL history
  32. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Peyton can handle jsut about any blitz. He does it all the time with teams that blitz heavily (made the eagles look ridiculous as well as Denver). He has trouble with interior pressure. Has more trouble with changes in zone coverage (Patriots those years) than anything.

That being the case, the grass, cold, outside and linebacker play with stifle them more than anything. It the Ravens offense shows up they will win...if not Indy will squeek it out.

Chargers will handle New England.

NO will beat the Eagles (the ride is over!! )

IMO

33. Registered User

Bobo maaannn ur an Eagles fan dude have some faith Bro....Westbrook indoors can be deadly....but if Lito is out...u could be right...maybe Stallworth will go off since he will be back home
  34. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Too many weapons (plus large WR's), a smart QB that can pick up the blitz, indoors at home, Lito out....

Not good. Its just a bad matchup.

35. Registered User

thats why they play the games on the field and not on paper, too many variables. one thing i know, my ass will be glued to the tv this weekend. how did we ever manage before hdtv, best invention since the wheel. btw im a big fan of LT both on and off the field, seems like a genuine guy. go colts
  36. Registered User

LT has just about a middle school education. They never show interviews with the dude because half the time he doesn't know how to talk. But you don't really need to if you play like he does. He eats, sleeps, and drinks football.
  37. Registered User

LT has just about a middle school education. They never show interviews with the dude because half the time he doesn't know how to talk. But you don't really need to if you play like he does. He eats, sleeps, and drinks football.
    Tomlinson avoids the lime light because he's over it...it has nothing to do with his education...what a low blow man...why u dissing the best RB to ever touch the ball
  38. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Oswizle
    Tomlinson avoids the lime light because he's over it...it has nothing to do with his education...what a low blow man...why u dissing the best RB to ever touch the ball
    I'm not supporting either view on this, but why do you think negetaive comments about LT's verbal skills would be dissing him? Granted, they were not positive comments, but his value is as a ballplayer - not an orator.

I'm not trying to stir the pot - I'm just curious.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

jackoff comment

I went to college with LT. Guess what, he DID go to his classes, a hell of a lot more than many of the O lineman morons that rode the bench. The guy was truly nice and respectful to anyone that would try to talk to him...never had a God complex like many pro's I have met. Funny thing is, even after all he has done in the short time in the NFL, guy still tries to make it to TCU homecoming games if it is on a bye week. Now I could go down a long list of pro a@^holes if you would like, but your comment is the one lacking of intelligence and reaking of ignorance...
  40. Registered User

right on max, i didnt go to school with him but i would rather have a beer and watch a game with him over the loud mouth egocentric dudes that dont have much to brag about. imo LT is real. btw who thought pittsburgh would win the super bowl last year? colts have been sandbagging, last week was only a taste.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Average Jo-No-Mo: LizKing’s Training Log
    By LizKing531 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 04:37 AM
  2. Flat BB bench press I don't like you no mo'
    By AutoKal47 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 12:54 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 10:28 AM