NO MO Ro-Mo!!!

tomall2

Awards
That should be the last we hear from this year's NFL version of a 1-hit wonder. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving team though. Any team that sells their soul for anyone as overrated as TO deserves every gut wrenching loss they experience. Good riddance, now let's get back to the pro's!!!

tomall2

Awards
:study: You can read me like a book! :study:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats 2 nice Xmas presents from the Cowboys to Eagles fans......oooooooh it feels so good... :D

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Thats 2 nice Xmas presents from the Cowboys to Eagles fans......oooooooh it feels so good... :D
of course the birds need to follow through in todays game.

Garcia is a Giant killer!!!!

I think Romo sold his soul for this season. It just looked weird how first Terry Glenn with what ever he was doing only got two points,
so Romo had to seal the deal,..it reminded me of the movie North Dallas Fourty....The only one smiling was Drew Bledsoe!!!!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I screamed so loud in my apartment after that botched field goal that my neighbors below came running upstairs. First off, 2 gay men. They were like, 'Oh my goodness, everything ok in there?' I was steaming and yelled back " I have been living in this city my whole life you f'ing idiot, are you not watching the game, oh wait, of course your not, get the f#*( out of my face! "

I was more than a little angry...

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I screamed so loud in my apartment after that botched field goal that my neighbors below came running upstairs. First off, 2 gay men. They were like, 'Oh my goodness, everything ok in there?' I was steaming and yelled back " I have been living in this city my whole life you f'ing idiot, are you not watching the game, oh wait, of course your not, get the f#*( out of my face! "

I was more than a little angry...
:toofunny:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Wait, you're telling me Romo felt apart in a clutch situation?

SAY IT AIN'T SO!!?!!

Bobo, how sweet it is to be a "team in which I will not speak it's name" fan, right about now...??

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think Romo, after watching TO drop sooooo many passes, just assumed that you only needed to catch the ball every once in a while.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
you all should be ashamed of yourselves for living in the US and dogging on America's team...:nutkick:

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established

Only thing worse than a cowboys fan is an eagles fan.

Sorry, but all the "thugs" at my highschool liked the eagles, so an eagles loss always puts a smile on my face.

TheCSWFighter

Awards
The only thing worse than an eagles fan is a raiders fan.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
The only thing worse than an eagles fan is a raiders fan.
without a doubt true. damn i hate the raiders.

Im a big Giants fan and its very sad to see tiki's last game end like that. Eli needs to be dumped cause he is a waste. QBs that were picked after Eli in the draft have made huge improvements and one even made it to the superbowl and won. I doubt the giants current coach will make it inot next year due to the horrid 7 game losing streak and the players lack of respect for him. With tiki leaving i honestly doubt the Giants will be any threat next year unless they make some big changes.

and the rookie, number 66, DE i think, also needs to be dropped and an appointment to get himself a set of hearing aids because 4 freakin false starts is unacceptable. tard.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think Romo, after watching TO drop sooooo many passes, just assumed that you only needed to catch the ball every once in a while.
Hey - wait a minute: The answer is here; it was right under our noses all along - TO should be next year's holder for place-kicking. He is a team guy; he'll do it - as long as it is for the good of the team, right?

Or maybe Roberto Duran.

Do I have any takers? WHo would like to start the bidding?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Holders huh?

We paid how much for ours. $750,000 for Koy...I say it was money well spent.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
but its koy... everyone likes koy.

Koy is God!!!,... no wait...

Garcia is god,...err um Koy is Jesus,..........

No wait Westbrook is Jesus!...

Koy is John the Baptist

Dawkins is the Devil!!!

Trotter is Trotter!!!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nobody is worse than Eagles fans. All the rest pale in comparison and yes I am proud of the fact. All the wannabe's talk, we throw tables at you. Its a contact sport on and off the field people!!!

:D

you all should be ashamed of yourselves for living in the US and dogging on America's team...:nutkick:

Terry glens fumble was horrible! I feel for ROMO, but Cowboys win the superbowl next year with a pass rush.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Terry glens fumble was horrible! I feel for ROMO, but Cowboys win the superbowl next year with a pass rush.

Yup, and the colts will with a defence

never gonna happen.

TheCSWFighter

Awards
When god created the earth he said "Let 2/3's of the world be covered in water and let 1/3 be covered with Brian Dawkins"

TheCSWFighter

Awards
I'm pickin the broncos for the superbowl next year. After polishing up their rookie QB in the off season and having an average pick in the draft, trading plummer and tatum bell off as well as some other people on the defensive side of the ball to get a descent pass rush d-line and a some better pass blockers on the o-line they will definatly be a force to be reckoned with as long as theres no more drive by shootings

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
We need more than that... on the defensive side of the ball, we need a cover safety so Roy can just divvy out concussions...:frustrate

Oswizle

Awards
Romo El Choko lol that loser cost me $300....I cant believe that scrub is in the Pro Bowl

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
some people cant handle success. i think parcells said it best, 'dont break out the annointing oil yet'. colts by 9 over baltimore. patriots by 6 over chargers. afc championship game at indy. my chrystal ball hasnt told me the outcome yet.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
some people cant handle success. i think parcells said it best, 'dont break out the annointing oil yet'. colts by 9 over baltimore. patriots by 6 over chargers. afc championship game at indy. my chrystal ball hasnt told me the outcome yet.
:toofunny:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey im trying to be serious here. i got 20 to win a 100 with guys at work. **** i won 2500 on a 50 bet, tyson v douglas. what can i say i live in indy we dont have much to get excited about.:numbered: :numbered: :numbered:

Oswizle

Awards

mmmmm no.....Peyton will get owned outdoors in Baltimore....he wont be able to handle the Blitz at all....and Chargers are going to handle New England....no one on that team can cover Antonio Gates...and when they double team him Vincent Jackson who's 6'5 is gonna handle that undersized secondary...also notice the trend in the playoffs..no home team has lost yet...did i mention the Chargers have the best RB in NFL history :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Peyton can handle jsut about any blitz. He does it all the time with teams that blitz heavily (made the eagles look ridiculous as well as Denver). He has trouble with interior pressure. Has more trouble with changes in zone coverage (Patriots those years) than anything.

That being the case, the grass, cold, outside and linebacker play with stifle them more than anything. It the Ravens offense shows up they will win...if not Indy will squeek it out.

Chargers will handle New England.

NO will beat the Eagles (the ride is over!! :( )

IMO :)

Oswizle

Awards
Bobo maaannn ur an Eagles fan dude have some faith Bro....Westbrook indoors can be deadly....but if Lito is out...u could be right...maybe Stallworth will go off since he will be back home

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too many weapons (plus large WR's), a smart QB that can pick up the blitz, indoors at home, Lito out....

Not good. Its just a bad matchup.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thats why they play the games on the field and not on paper, too many variables. one thing i know, my ass will be glued to the tv this weekend. how did we ever manage before hdtv, best invention since the wheel. btw im a big fan of LT both on and off the field, seems like a genuine guy. go colts

TheCSWFighter

Awards
LT has just about a middle school education. They never show interviews with the dude because half the time he doesn't know how to talk. But you don't really need to if you play like he does. He eats, sleeps, and drinks football.

Oswizle

Awards
LT has just about a middle school education. They never show interviews with the dude because half the time he doesn't know how to talk. But you don't really need to if you play like he does. He eats, sleeps, and drinks football.
Tomlinson avoids the lime light because he's over it...it has nothing to do with his education...what a low blow man...why u dissing the best RB to ever touch the ball

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tomlinson avoids the lime light because he's over it...it has nothing to do with his education...what a low blow man...why u dissing the best RB to ever touch the ball
I'm not supporting either view on this, but why do you think negetaive comments about LT's verbal skills would be dissing him? Granted, they were not positive comments, but his value is as a ballplayer - not an orator.

I'm not trying to stir the pot - I'm just curious.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
jackoff comment :think:

I went to college with LT. Guess what, he DID go to his classes, a hell of a lot more than many of the O lineman morons that rode the bench. The guy was truly nice and respectful to anyone that would try to talk to him...never had a God complex like many pro's I have met. Funny thing is, even after all he has done in the short time in the NFL, guy still tries to make it to TCU homecoming games if it is on a bye week. Now I could go down a long list of pro a@^holes if you would like, but your comment is the one lacking of intelligence and reaking of ignorance...:clap2:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
right on max, i didnt go to school with him but i would rather have a beer and watch a game with him over the loud mouth egocentric dudes that dont have much to brag about. imo LT is real. btw who thought pittsburgh would win the super bowl last year? colts have been sandbagging, last week was only a taste.

TheCSWFighter

Awards
How the hell does anyones intelligence have anything to do with what kind of person they are? Whether compassionate, laid back, or overall a good person? It doesn't, you're the ignorant @s$holes who have just demonstrated that in order for anyone to be somewhat of a descent person they must have a fairly high intelligence level. There is absolutly nothing wrong with a guy having $h1tty verbal skills and it has been demonstrated and voiced time and time again that he is terrible with them. It has nothing to do with the lime light.

TheCSWFighter

Awards
oh and please show me where I said anything about LT not being down to earth or an @s$hole.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
How the hell does anyones intelligence have anything to do with what kind of person they are? Whether compassionate, laid back, or overall a good person? It doesn't, you're the ignorant @s$holes who have just demonstrated that in order for anyone to be somewhat of a descent person they must have a fairly high intelligence level. There is absolutly nothing wrong with a guy having $h1tty verbal skills and it has been demonstrated and voiced time and time again that he is terrible with them. It has nothing to do with the lime light.
bravo :clap2: You displayed your intelligence by saying the guy had a grade school education. Question, do you "talk big" to sound important? I bet you do...

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OK, my two cents - FWIW

I've heard really good things about LT; he seems to have a nice public persona. I have no reason the think otherwise, and I'm pretty pleased about that. As other players may opt for more TO-like behavior, which just makes me want to puke - it is nice to have either a few heros, or at least a few players who aren't always in the media showing how big of jerk they can be.

So, I like the LT type of guys. I also think it is good business; especially endorsement-wise. I think those that are good guys have companies seek them out; I'm not saying that players "play the nice guy" just to get endorsements.

Now then, if LT isn't a great public speaker, that is OK by me. He doesn't need to do anything other than play football and be a reasonably good citizen - and I'm a fan.

It might be a good idea for his future to develop those skills - but that is his call; either way I'm fine as long as I don't have to read TO-type of stuff about him.

TheCSWFighter

Awards
bravo :clap2: You displayed your intelligence by saying the guy had a grade school education. Question, do you "talk big" to sound important? I bet you do...

You got it all wrong there buddy. In no way was I attempting to display any intelligence on my part. It's called displaying awareness. If you could help me pinpoint where I have demonstated talking "big" or provide me with your definition of it I'd much appreciate it. Until then, get off the nuts.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Too many weapons (plus large WR's), a smart QB that can pick up the blitz, indoors at home, Lito out....

Not good. Its just a bad matchup.
I think Brees is unproven in the playoffs and especially playing as a favorite, lets see..I know it been a while but he used to get "happy feet" back in the Purdue days when he was playin the big boys like MIchigan or ND. The Saint could win just by running the ball.They have a great 1 2 punch.
I am curious to see Reggie Bush in primetime, if the bIrds have to lose anyway, I would like to see a big show by the homeboy. Westbrook may be reaching a new level as well ,he was god like against the Giants... I'll always take a god over a Saint..Go eagles!!!!!!

Eagles 27 Saints 24 on a last second 61 yard FG by Akers perfectly held by Koy(its all about the holders this year!!!)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is the playoffs, the running game is almost irrelevant. strike hard and strike fast. except for 3rd and short or occassionally to mix it up. Larry Johnson 13 carries for 50 yards. Don Coryell said it best 'air it out baby'. colts v pats at indy. quality of charactor over good grammer any day.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Larry Johnson 13 for 50 in a loss.....The running game is extremely important.

TheCSWFighter

Awards
13 carries for 50 yards isn't bad. It's not great but it definatly is not bad. That's almost 4 yards per carry. You figure you run with him every play your getting 1st and 10 every 3 downs. Obviously they didn't try and take advantage of their descent running game. I'll credit that to part of the loss. That and the way the defense played. When it comes down to it the biggest thing in the playoffs is your defense. You prevent the other team from scoring and it creates a world of difference. That and turnovers are a huge momentum booster.

If you look at most of the teams who win in the playoffs they don't usually have a great offense and mediocre defense. Thats why teams like denver have spent most of the time stocking up on defense. Steelers had a solid defense, the buccs, the patriots, the packers when they were a force, denver when they were a force. It all comes down to that defense.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the best defense is a good offense, i hope so for the colts sake. i think colts, ravens will be wide open. both teams will score in the 20's or more. maybe the colts will be like the rams who won with an average defense at best. colts 29 ravens 21.