Boise F*cking State Beats OU on a Statue of Liberty Play!

1. Boise F*cking State Beats OU on a Statue of Liberty Play!

Chris Petersen just snookered Stoops - and he knew it before going for 2 pts.
    This man has some HUGE balls.
    Awesome play calling with the hook and ladder and then the statue of liberty.

Simply awesome!
    Congrats BSU - you just beat Chokelahoma!

2. BOISE STATE, **** YEAH!!! i just witnessed a historic game. cant ask for anything better than what happened tonight in glendale. absolutely amazing!

3. I found this pic on the Sooner board.

•   

4. I have no idea why stoops didn't let Peterson get 75% of the carries, he was clearly in shape and he just needed to get in the flow of the game.

5. Who knows.

But - that photoshop is still cracking me up.

6. While this is not a direct comparison, I think it is worth noting.

Michigan(who many believed deserved a title shot) lost soundly to USC. USC lost to Oregon Sate.
    Orgeon State was demolished by Boise St, 42-14.

It is a shame that Boise St. does not get the same recognition.

7. Quote Originally Posted by size
    While this is not a direct comparison, I think it is worth noting.

Michigan(who many believed deserved a title shot) lost soundly to USC. USC lost to Oregon Sate.
    Orgeon State was demolished by Boise St, 42-14.

It is a shame that Boise St. does not get the same recognition.
    I wasn't giving Boise St. much respect, but they sure played well. However i dont think they beat OU more than 2 times out of 10, the dont have the skill, speed, athleticism, but they had great coaching and great balance on offense and a desire to win. Its obvious OU came out flat, they didn't want to be playing boise and i'm sure they took them very lightly.

8. I dunno Gates - CFB seems like it's more about coaching these days than talent. And BSU had more coaching than OU. Stoops is great and all - but he's 0 for the BCS since they won their title.

BSU has one whale of a offensive head coach. They aren't great on D - but I don't know that many teams that could get into a shoot-out with them and beat them. Miami this year sure as sh*t couldn't.

I think they beat OU probably 7 times out of 10. OU's O isn't all that good - and Petersen will find a myraid of ways to carve up Stoops' beloved D.

9. That was the craziest NCAA game I've ever seen. I thought OU was done mid-way through the 3rd quarter and I thought BSU was done after OU went up 35-28 with like 1 minute to play. BSU just wanted it more then OU.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 11:06 PM
  2. Can anyone beat this $ on Proscar?
    By mtruther in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-06-2004, 03:48 AM
  3. Short cycling and 19Nor 2Weeks On/4 Weeks of
    By neurotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 09:31 PM
  4. Awesome training posts on teen section of bb.com