Colt Brennan

1. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Colt Brennan

he is awesome, this is a first round NFL QB. He might not be the best QB in college football (see Troy Smith) now - but he is the best passer in America. No question.

I would not be surprised he his broke his own record and threw 60tds next year.

He is a perfect QB for the Hawai'i system, but he is legit - Timmy Chang was merely a system QB.

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

WORD! Glad someone recognizes this. Colt is an awesome passer and he makes good decisions. If im not mistaken Hawaii has the number one Offense in College ball correct? It is just a great chemisty and system over there, str8 synergy!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

The guy puts up stats we can only put up in Playstation games. He could be what the doctor oredered for one lucky team when he's eligible for the NFL draft. Is he a sophomore right now ?
    •   

4. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.09%

haha..

Colt Brennan is what Brady Quinn was supposed to have been.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.41%

I'm still not sold on him becoming a good NFL QB. I think some of his stats are misleading. Feel free to correct me, but from what I've seen of him, he usually only throws 0-20 yard passes (which is why his comp % is so high) and his receivers usually run the rest of the way to the endzone b/c of how spread out the defense is in the system they run over there. The defenses they went up against were very weak, only one defense in the top 25 in total defense and that was alabama in which they only put up 25 points. He's a great QB for this system, but I just dont see him doing well in the NFL. Thats probably why he will be staying for his senior year, he's only projected to be a late 2nd early 3rd rounder.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.03%

I read one of the coaches say he thought Brennan was top 3 qbs he had ever coached, and he had coached in the NFL as well. I am kinda suprised at all the lovely press he has gotten after his incident at colorado, but his stats are unbelievable. How about that running back they have, I bet he is a load to bring down. Quick for that size too
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by warnerve
    I read one of the coaches say he thought Brennan was top 3 qbs he had ever coached, and he had coached in the NFL as well. I am kinda suprised at all the lovely press he has gotten after his incident at colorado, but his stats are unbelievable. How about that running back they have, I bet he is a load to bring down. Quick for that size too
    Its funny you mention the running back Nate Ilaoa (sp?). Ive watche a few games live and its great how the quick pitch out is always there if he cant get an open reciever quickly, boom! the pitch out just kept catching the D off guard.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Colt Brennan = Christ ?
    By Outside Backer in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 07:32 PM
  2. why did the colts do it???
    By BMW in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-20-2006, 11:20 AM
  3. HAHA anyone see King Colt yet?
    By Bean in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 5