Eagle Fans Rejoice

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if its the christmas spirit or the way the Eagles just B*I*T*C*H slapped the Giants in Jersey, while all the pre game and TroyAikman/jimmy Johnson types bashed them, right up to the Cole touchdown....but, I feel as good as I have felt after a game in along time!!!!!!!

PS- Bryan Dawkins is a mutha f ing stud stickman hitter who makes the other players look like they are wearing dresses!!!!!!!

Garcia the best gay QB of all time!!!!!

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
When Garcia was with Cleveland, he was the gayest mofo around. I always thought Carmella was just a beard. I swear I saw him grab,no, caress a dudes butt on the sidelines during one of our games. He's so far in the closet he's finding old christmas presents.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
..or TO will spit again.

..or throw another QB under the bus.

...or take too many pills again.

Its like wathcing a train get derailed from the other side now. Its funny.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Garcia has impressed me. I don't care if he gets freaky deaky with animals as long as he wins ball games. It's not over yet fella's! darius cowboys will get smacked around like last time. TO is a liability plain and simple.

Also I love how the announcers were talking smack the whole game then we won. Have to love it.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad Garcia is back on top of his game. Always good to see a guy from the Bay Area do good. He donated a lot of money to San Jose State (one of my alma mater's). This guy did som much for the community but TO always got the spot light in the Bay because he was being the cancer that he is. The entire Bay Area is rooting for Jeff. If the Eagles do something this year because of him then it would be a real life Rocky Balboa type of story come true. But there's still 2 weeks to play so we will see.

BTW, why the hell do people still think Eli Manning is a great QB ? He is an average QB that has many weapons around him and he still can't help his team put up a winning record. I guess the Chargers got the last laugh :lol:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hey - look. Garcia has Carmella.
I mean come on - he's the man!

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Hey - look. Garcia has Carmella.
I mean come on - he's the man!

Dude, its like having a Ferrari in the driveway so everyone can see it. but you never drive it the way it way made to be driven.
They're relationship is as "real" as her breasts. She's most-likely a "rug-muncher", trying to make her parents happy(ouch!)(pc?)(hahaha)(just kidding?)

Seriously, I don't know the man so, it just fun to play "guess who's the queer", when it comes to celebraties.

Garcia like most people has been through alot of personal **** off the field. He has always had my respect as a player, because he looks like he is using all his talent at full max on every play. I could relate to the whole "spiking the ball" play followed by the "force the ball down field to prove something" interception(1st as an Eagle). Qb-ing a football team is all about proving something.

D-mac is so talented, that his movements seem effortless and casual. He doesn't come across as a guy who needs to prove any thing. Which is a great zen state, in which to live your life, but, I like my QBs with a little bit of fire...Have you ever heard any of Joe Montana's old teamates saying what a great guy he was?
No, because he was a total prick to his teamates, they put up with it ,because when he was in the huddle, they all knew they were winners too!!!! If Garcia can bring the birds to the S-bowl, the Liberty Bell(not the strip club) will crack and D-mac will be like " but Its my team guys, right? guys? hello, anyone? I wonder why TO was so popular among the players? HMMM....

Oh... and yeah,... I think Owens is right where he was when he played for the Eagles among the league leaders in all catafgories, espescially YAC and TDs!!! while playing on a first place team,..could be just a coincidence HMMM!!l Go Eagles!!!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW, why the hell do people still think Eli Manning is a great QB ? He is an average QB that has many weapons around him and he still can't help his team put up a winning record. I guess the Chargers got the last laugh :lol:
I tihnk Eli Manning is the most overrated QB by far.

..but since he's in New York the media suck his ****.

That guy is mediocre at best especially with the weapons he has.
Told ya!!! :D

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
i think the eagles have a pretty good chance to have a good game against the cowboys... im kinda amazed that they didn't suspend TO after saturdays game, hell they did that last year in the play offs to pittman. ohh well he will probably do what bobo said and just take to many meds again.

either way, anyone goin to the last home game of the reg season?

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know if its the christmas spirit or the way the Eagles just B*I*T*C*H slapped the Giants in Jersey, while all the pre game and TroyAikman/jimmy Johnson types bashed them, right up to the Cole touchdown....but, I feel as good as I have felt after a game in along time!!!!!!!

PS- Bryan Dawkins is a mutha f ing stud stickman hitter who makes the other players look like they are wearing dresses!!!!!!!

Garcia the best gay QB of all time!!!!!
guess you'll come back down to earth on christmas day after the cowboys get that ass!!!!!

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
guess you'll come back down to earth on christmas day after the cowboys get that ass!!!!!
Well, without specifically knowing to which ass you refer, I can only conclude you ment "get that ass" kicking! ...and yes, I do feel well grounded in the reality of first place in the NFC East for the Birds!!!! Even Trisha Yearwood could not save Christmas for Dallas!!!!

Garcia is just taking names right now!!! (cross off Dallas!)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Philly is the only team I feel that can go into Chicago in January and beat them. New Orleans, maybe.. but my money would be on the scrappy Eagles.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Man, if Jeff Garcia leads this team to the Super Bowl it will be like the real version of Rocky because the guy was an afterthought at the beginning of the year that no one expected much from. Give Andy Reid some credit for having the forsight to pick a good backup who would re-unite with his ex-offensive coordinator.

It's always great to see Dallas and #81 fail :twisted:

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
And Ron Jaworski replied to Big Matt's letter.........
........yes Big Matt, there IS a Santa Claus!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Garcia > Romo
in terms of performance this year. and now it is clear.

Romo > Garcia
in terms of hype

4 TDS and 7INts in the Last 3 Games for "Future Hall of Famer" Tony Romo. In fact, Romo isn't even the 2nd best QB that didn't start the year. That would be: VINCE YOUNG. And Damon Huard played better in place of Trent Green than Romo did of Bledsoe during that span anyway.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Garcia > Romo
in terms of performance this year. and now it is clear.

Romo > Garcia
in terms of hype

4 TDS and 7INts in the Last 3 Games for "Future Hall of Famer" Tony Romo. In fact, Romo isn't even the 2nd best QB that didn't start the year. That would be: VINCE YOUNG. And Damon Huard played better in place of Trent Green than Romo did of Bledsoe during that span anyway.

Agreed!

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Man, if Jeff Garcia leads this team to the Super Bowl it will be like the real version of Rocky because the guy was an afterthought at the beginning of the year that no one expected much from. Give Andy Reid some credit for having the forsight to pick a good backup who would re-unite with his ex-offensive coordinator.

It's always great to see Dallas and #81 fail :twisted:
Mohrinwig(sp) calls a much better game then Reid. He maintains the same establish the pass then run as the original Walsh west coast.

Just watched a DVR copy of the game, the Eagles completely befuddled the C-boys and Romo. The goal line stand at the biggining of the 2nd quarter really set the tone...

Then when the Eagles came back to score a field goal at the end of the half I could feel the Christmas cheer. Its something they are not know to do, as the clock managment under Mcnabb was putrid at best. Atlanta you are on the clock!!!