So...About this whole OhioSt/USC Fiesta Bowl...Congrats to UCLA - Huge Upset!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gators52
    Well 52 was my number, perfect fit.

JMH. Yes yes it was...shhh keep it on the down low. I've stated a few times that i was a canes fan before coming to UF and I like to pretend that part of my life never happend, allthough i'd rather have been a Miami fan than a FSU fan.
    Was the 52 for our ole boy RayRay?

I guess I can respect someone for changing allegencies when they go to school. I stuck with Miami even though I started attending college at Tenn. when they were defending champions.
    I grew up knowing only Miami football.

Many, many people don't understand how I can root for The U - but not my alma mater.
    I guess my response is that I went to UT not for football - but for chemical engineering (they don't have that at Miami).

Regardless - don't forget your roots.

RD - the sports boards (particularly college) have ENTIRELY too many retards/rednecks/hillbillies/racists trolls to begin with. Don't add another. The Buckeyes contribute their lion's share of the 'necks while the Mountaineers contribute the vast majority of the 'billies.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    You know I was kidding, right?

I don't troll the mainstream boards, I post on smaller more sophisticated ones as VolCanedude, haha.

Scout's OSU board used to be called Bucknuts, now it's called Hineygate, WTF is that? an Ass Scandal?!

Don't get your panties in a wad, Binge, I know what Hineygate is, it's still a queer name.
    How is it any different from "tailgate?"

I pretty much avoid the main board during the season, and stick to the recruiting news and articles. Other than Ohio State specific information that I may be curious about, I find better conversation and input on here. That is, the good/bad post ratio is better.

BTW, I just got accepted as a transfer student into the English (teaching specific) program at OSU, and I'm trying to convince myself that I am not going there for football tickets.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BingeAndPurge
    BTW, I just got accepted as a transfer student into the English (teaching specific) program at OSU, and I'm trying to convince myself that I am not going there for football tickets.
    haha well i'm thinking about staying at UF for an extra fall semester so i can get football tickets that year...we aren't crazy are we?
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-01-2012, 03:22 PM
  2. So im curious about this
    By KBD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-08-2011, 07:37 PM
  3. So John, About this Overshooting from HCG...
    By Blesum in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 10:40 AM
  4. So my girl is moving. dont know how i should feel about this
    By NickyNoNames in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 09:51 AM
  5. What so special about this weekend? ATW
    By wheystation in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 01:37 PM