So...About this whole OhioSt/USC Fiesta Bowl...Congrats to UCLA - Huge Upset!
- 12-07-2006, 11:49 PM
Originally Posted by gators52
I guess I can respect someone for changing allegencies when they go to school. I stuck with Miami even though I started attending college at Tenn. when they were defending champions.
I grew up knowing only Miami football.
Many, many people don't understand how I can root for The U - but not my alma mater.
I guess my response is that I went to UT not for football - but for chemical engineering (they don't have that at Miami).
Regardless - don't forget your roots.
RD - the sports boards (particularly college) have ENTIRELY too many retards/rednecks/hillbillies/racists trolls to begin with. Don't add another. The Buckeyes contribute their lion's share of the 'necks while the Mountaineers contribute the vast majority of the 'billies.
- 12-08-2006, 09:20 PM
Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
I pretty much avoid the main board during the season, and stick to the recruiting news and articles. Other than Ohio State specific information that I may be curious about, I find better conversation and input on here. That is, the good/bad post ratio is better.
BTW, I just got accepted as a transfer student into the English (teaching specific) program at OSU, and I'm trying to convince myself that I am not going there for football tickets.
- 12-08-2006, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by BingeAndPurge
Similar Forum Threads
- By custom in forum NutraplanetReplies: 36Last Post: 10-01-2012, 05:22 PM
- By KBD in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-08-2011, 09:37 PM
- By Blesum in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 18Last Post: 04-10-2007, 12:40 PM
- By NickyNoNames in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 07-23-2006, 11:51 AM
- By wheystation in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 06-24-2005, 03:37 PM