McNabb Gone for the season...

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'm an eagles fan, but damn, this scenario seems to repeat itself every f'ing year. At least this year they do have a good back up QB, hopefully he'll get something going. The rest of their season is tough so, i really hope they get it together and pull off some wins.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yup - my fantasty team is DEAD. I'll be forced to rely on Rex Grossman.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Serenity now...serenity now...serenity now...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Serenity now...serenity now...serenity now...

exactly...I'm still in awe of what happened.

I don't think it's really sunk in yet.

It's kind of...kind of like losing your girlfriend for 8-12 months and when she comes back, there is no way she's going to be able to give quite as good dome as she used to...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That's a huge loss. Philly just lost the heart of its team. You guys are fortunate to have a seasoned backup in Jeff Garcia who has won in the Play-Offs before. They're going to have to get more creative with Westbrook from now on.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
How can I blame T.O. for this???...oh wait, I got it ever since Mcnabb turned on Owens, he has suffered two freak like injuries.
I still can't believe that he really blew his knee out on "that" play!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
How can I blame T.O. for this???...oh wait, I got it ever since Mcnabb turned on Owens, he has suffered two freak like injuries.
I still can't believe that he really blew his knee out on "that" play!
I know bro, it didn't look like the type of play where ligaments would snap. Maybe prior injuries are taking their toll ?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I know bro, it didn't look like the type of play where ligaments would snap. Maybe prior injuries are taking their toll ?

Happens and will happen to all QB's who scramble for a large part of thier career. Just like McNabb did at the beggining of his. Just wares on you...