just realized something

1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.29%

just realized something

I just realized this...

Sean Marriman (sp?) recieved a 4 game suspension for doing steroids. The game would be better if everyone would be allowed to juice, but its a private league, and they should be able to set their own rules. Fair enough.

Alabert Hanesworth recieved a 4 game suspension for stomping on some guy on the cowboys face.

Are you meaning to tell me placing a chemical in YOUR OWN body deserves the same punishment as assault?

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by spatch
    I just realized this...

Sean Marriman (sp?) recieved a 4 game suspension for doing steroids. The game would be better if everyone would be allowed to juice, but its a private league, and they should be able to set their own rules. Fair enough.

Alabert Hanesworth recieved a 4 game suspension for stomping on some guy on the cowboys face.

Are you meaning to tell me placing a chemical in YOUR OWN body deserves the same punishment as assault?
    The steroid policy is part of the NFL PLayers Agreement and the penalties are built into that policy so there is no room for debate on the actual penalty just an appeal for the test results. The Hainsworth incident was "unprecidented" so the penalty which amounts to 25% of the season seems reasonable with other types of on field behavior that would result in jail time in the "real world".
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.83%

The public doesn't like cheaters, so the NFL is going to crack down hard on steriod users.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

The NFL is a business spatch so they will do what keeps customer's happy most of the time. That's why Merriman gets the same punishment as Haynesworth
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by youfool
    The public doesn't like cheaters, so the NFL is going to crack down hard on steriod users.

Now thats a whole nother debate altogether...

Cheaters...I'm not so sure...
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.29%

Now if we really want to make assault and roids the same i'll kick the crap out of some kid and say "albert hanesworth did it and hes on tv!"
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by spatch
    I just realized this...

someone should have turned Merriman on to all the undetectable designers that most of the league takes,he got popped for nandralone c'mon everyone knows that is easily detected.I'm a Chargers fan and it would be nice if our defensive stars would quit getting shot,selling drugs,and getting popped for violating the leagues steroid policies.What was to the strength of the team has become it's weakness.

Similar Forum Threads

1. I just realized that...
    By Rodja in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 02:22 AM
  2. Just realized i had 17-HD...
    By East1600Plus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-29-2006, 10:33 AM
  3. I am not crying, I just got something in my Eye
    By diminuendo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5