just realized something

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I just realized this...

Sean Marriman (sp?) recieved a 4 game suspension for doing steroids. The game would be better if everyone would be allowed to juice, but its a private league, and they should be able to set their own rules. Fair enough.

Alabert Hanesworth recieved a 4 game suspension for stomping on some guy on the cowboys face.

Are you meaning to tell me placing a chemical in YOUR OWN body deserves the same punishment as assault? :wtf:

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I just realized this...

Sean Marriman (sp?) recieved a 4 game suspension for doing steroids. The game would be better if everyone would be allowed to juice, but its a private league, and they should be able to set their own rules. Fair enough.

Alabert Hanesworth recieved a 4 game suspension for stomping on some guy on the cowboys face.

Are you meaning to tell me placing a chemical in YOUR OWN body deserves the same punishment as assault? :wtf:
The steroid policy is part of the NFL PLayers Agreement and the penalties are built into that policy so there is no room for debate on the actual penalty just an appeal for the test results. The Hainsworth incident was "unprecidented" so the penalty which amounts to 25% of the season seems reasonable with other types of on field behavior that would result in jail time in the "real world".

youfool

Awards
The public doesn't like cheaters, so the NFL is going to crack down hard on steriod users.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
The NFL is a business spatch so they will do what keeps customer's happy most of the time. That's why Merriman gets the same punishment as Haynesworth ;)

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
The public doesn't like cheaters, so the NFL is going to crack down hard on steriod users.

Now thats a whole nother debate altogether...

Cheaters...I'm not so sure...

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Now if we really want to make assault and roids the same i'll kick the crap out of some kid and say "albert hanesworth did it and hes on tv!" :rofl:

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just realized this...

someone should have turned Merriman on to all the undetectable designers that most of the league takes,he got popped for nandralone c'mon everyone knows that is easily detected.I'm a Chargers fan and it would be nice if our defensive stars would quit getting shot,selling drugs,and getting popped for violating the leagues steroid policies.What was to the strength of the team has become it's weakness.