Rutgers, Baby!!!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I was hoping to use this thread to express how upset I am that Rutgers has taken so long to rise to the ranks of 6 in the BCS. First off 6 is bull****. 3, or 4 behind Florida (last weeks game makes me think 3) is more like it. And I feel very strongly that if Rutgers runs the table (which means they beat WVU who everyone picked at the beginning of the season) and after Michigan or Ohio State have one loss after this weekend, SHOULD AND MUST PLAY IN THE BCS TITLE GAME...

Who wants to argue with me about this one?

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Join a real conference and have a season like this one, then we'll talk.

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
They deserve a BCS bid but in no way to the deserve a NC shot if they win out. The schedule is pathetic.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
They deserve a BCS bid but in no way to the deserve a NC shot if they win out. The schedule is pathetic.
Pitt, WVU, Louisville? pretty good games if you ask me...

Michigan has only played one ranked team...and ND is overrated!!!

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
Pitt, WVU, Louisville? pretty good games if you ask me...

Michigan has only played one ranked team...and ND is overrated!!!
Louisville is the only team that I would consider really good...WVU sucks, and pitt??? they only reason they have a winning record is b/c they are in the big east.

Michagen has also played penn st and Iowa, two teams that are both way better than their records indicate. ND is always overrated, no different this year..