#5 Auburn gets ROCKED like Jenna Jameson by Georgia - AKA The SEC ain't that hot

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Cot damn double post.

    Apparently not...

    Original text below:
    ESPN.com - NCF - Recap


    In other news - LSU fans should be sick right now. Sick. Arkansas AND now UGa came into Auburn and trucked that supposed tough defense that held LSU to 3 freaking points.

    Auburn is a sham-ockery. But LSU is a pretender.


    Note - I don't think the SEC is best this year. I think they are about as good as the Big 10 and Pac 10. The ACC & Big East are right behind - with the Big 12 coming in last.

    Ahh well - another overrated SEC team takes the tumble.

    That is all.
    LSU fans are sic. Not because Auburn lost, we wanted that. We're sick because we got robbed at Auburn, and the strongest arm in the country doesn't get to throw the ball over 20 yards down field. We lost to Florida. If it wasn't for that Auburn game we would be in the mix with every other 1 loss team still eyeing the BCS title game. The Pac 10 is the arena leauge of college football, fun to watch when nothing else is on but you can't name more than 2 players unless you live in California. Beside USC who is on the decline, they are a joke. Arizona over Cal, who did USC loose too? It really doesn't bother me when people say the SEC is overrated, it's hilarious. Do you know why SEC defense is tops? Because there is enough talent to put players on both sides of the ball. Georgia is not a bad team, they have a freshman QB, bottomline. My heart goes out to Miami for there recent loss. The FA fight was disgraceful. Thier record speaks for it self.


  2. Cool - You guys are led by Larry Coker Jr. You'll never win ANYTHING of any merit with Miles as your head coach.
    You didn't get robbed. That PI call was bad - but that was with like 4 mins. left. You had the ENTIRE game before that to actually run some freaking plays. That loss is all on Miles and Fischer's shoulders for being too damn conservative - 3 points is pathetic (like Miami's efforts this year). You guys need to own up to that loss and stop blaming the refs. I couldn't stand the crap I heard at work all that week after the Auburn/LSU game.
    I don't disagree that with one loss LSU would be at #3 or #4.

    I can name more than 2 players in the Pac 10 - and not just Cal ones (I saw their game in Knoxville live this year) - and I live in Louisiana.

    UGa sucks. I know they have a frosh QB - but they never win anything (unless Hershel Walker is there). Auburn is a fraud. Wisconsin exposed them last year.

    The Big 10's top 3 would beat all of the SEC's top 3 this year - with the execption of Arkansas. I think they beat Wisconsin and maybe one of Mich/Ohio St.

    Thanks for the sympathy.
    Yes - our record speaks for itself - I reject any notion that the fight has anything to do with that though. We'll get rid of Coker and be back soon enough.
    Pay back is coming for the Buckeyes in 2009.

    Come back if you ever want to talk football - we've got a good, civil (but meatheaded) crowd here. We talk all subjects in CFB - not just LSU.
    •   
       


  3. [QUOTE=jmh80]
    The Big 10's top 3 would beat all of the SEC's top 3 this year - with the execption of Arkansas. I think they beat Wisconsin and maybe one of Mich/Ohio St.[QUOTE]
    C'mon bowl season!



    Come back if you ever want to talk football - we've got a good, civil (but meatheaded) crowd here. We talk all subjects in CFB - not just LSU.
    You mean there's more than LSU?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Cool - You guys are led by Larry Coker Jr. You'll never win ANYTHING of any merit with Miles as your head coach.
    I agree with you on Miles. LSU is absolutley stocked with talented players but Miles just does not seem to know how to use them. How many running backs does LSU have that could start somewhere in college, yet Miles can't seem to get a consistent game. His coaching is questionable as well. The passing game was doing quite well against Auburn but still wants to force running that is getting nothing. LSU +300 yards, Auburn under 200, LSU loss. I can't imagine LSU people are going to tolerate Miles for much longer.

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    The Big 10's top 3 would beat all of the SEC's top 3 this year - with the execption of Arkansas. I think they beat Wisconsin and maybe one of Mich/Ohio St.
    I disagree with this. Ohio St. and Michigan I can agree with and understand but Wisconsin no. Wisconsin is not as good as the record indicates. They struggled to beat Illinios and San Diego State. I beleive LSU, Florida, and Arkansas all take Wisc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool
    Not because Auburn lost, we wanted that. We're sick because we got robbed at Auburn, and the strongest arm in the country doesn't get to throw the ball over 20 yards down field. We lost to Florida.
    LSU loses both of those games b/c Miles's poor coaching or Russell blew the game. LSU could have beaten Florida on the field but Russell kept giving the game away. Against Auburn, Miles coaches LSU to an easy loss. The result, LSU has two losses and no SEC title. LSU has too much talent for it to be wasted.

  5. THANK YOU SIZE!!!

    Yeah - on Wisky, thinking about it - I have NO CLUE how well they would play. Since they've only played Michigan. I get fed this crap about how good they are from a Wisky alum that works down the hall.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by size
    I agree with you on Miles. LSU is absolutley stocked with talented players but Miles just does not seem to know how to use them. How many running backs does LSU have that could start somewhere in college, yet Miles can't seem to get a consistent game. His coaching is questionable as well. The passing game was doing quite well against Auburn but still wants to force running that is getting nothing. LSU +300 yards, Auburn under 200, LSU loss. I can't imagine LSU people are going to tolerate Miles for much longer.
    He's lucky they scraped out that win at Tennessee or people would be talking even more about his "soft" coaching style and inability to win road games against quality opponents. He better win at Arkansas too (which i doubt they will) or all hell will break loose with alumni and boosters *****ing for the next couple months in Baton Rouge.

  7. Balla - the people of south Louisiana just don't "get it" in my experience.

    I don't see a FireLesMiles.com site yet - but Miami fans had one up when we had our 1st 3 loss season 3 years ago.

    I'm convinced the heat will not be all that big even if you guys lose to Ark. A few people will be mad - but Coker Jr. will be back.
    Enjoy mediocrity. It's amazing not caring if your team wins or not. And not yelling at the tv.

  8. It's not that they don't care RD. It's that they have CONSTANT excuses as to why they lost those football games.

    I.E. "Auburn beat us because of the PI call." or "UT beat us because our boys were worn out from not eating after Katrina." ( I never understood that one - I ate and I'm merely a peon, not a football player getting kickbacks at a big D-1A schoo - yet I digress.)

    They can't see the forest for the trees, RD. (In case you hadn't noticed, I'm sort of a big picture engr.)

  9. I have no idea what you just typed. Can you make that into an equation????

  10. I'm headed back to TN for a week starting tomorrow. I may not be on the boards at all - you keep up the good fight with the *'s.

    I'll be rooting hard for the Blue on Saturday afternoon.

    Have a good Thanksgiving bruh.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Time to get jacked up on HyperTEST: by Axis Labs Sponsored log
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 09:37 PM
  2. WordzWorf'z "Get Ripped Like A Cheap Pair Of Pants" Log...
    By Wordz_Worf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 02:46 AM
  3. Getting Flu-like symptoms at end of SD cycle?
    By 64bit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 07:05 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-31-2004, 04:30 PM
Log in
Log in