CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hahah

size

Awards
  • Established
Louisville played the first half then went home.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
i called this whole thing 2 weeks ago. i mentioned to my brother that no team in the big east will go undefeated. i thought LU would beat WV, rutgers knock off LU, then WV takes out rutgers. 2 for 2 thus far!

national championship prediction: ohio state vs texas rematch!!!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Damn, if Cal beats USC they may have a shot thanks to Rutgers !

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Still one game to go until The Game, but as of right now they should just postpone OSU v Meatchicken until January in Arizona.

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
national championship prediction: ohio state vs texas rematch!!!
Are you banking on UF and USC losing another game then? b/c I think those two teams are in a race for the bid. Hell i really wonder what will happen to the loser of the Mich vs OSU game, probably wont make it in but would be interesting to see how far they really drop, especially if it's a close game.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - I'm pretty sure that everyone in the US would not want a rematch. Only the loser of that game would IMO. Since it's difficult (seemingly) to beat a team twice - why would the winner want to have to get past that same team merely a month or so later???

Gators - I disagree. I think it's down to the SEC winner (if they have one loss - if FSU upsets UF yet UF still wins the SEC - FORGET it), Texas (if they win the Big 12 - very likely IMO), and Cal-USC (if SC wins, they HAVE to beat Notre Dame).

Don't discount Cal. If UT beats Arkansas this weekend - that helps their computer numbers even more.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Hell i really wonder what will happen to the loser of the Mich vs OSU game, probably wont make it in but would be interesting to see how far they really drop, especially if it's a close game.
Loser gets the Rose Bowl bid if things play out right.

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
Gators - I disagree. I think it's down to the SEC winner (if they have one loss - if FSU upsets UF yet UF still wins the SEC - FORGET it), Texas (if they win the Big 12 - very likely IMO), and Cal-USC (if SC wins, they HAVE to beat Notre Dame).

Don't discount Cal. If UT beats Arkansas this weekend - that helps their computer numbers even more.
Kinda forgot about Arkansas, if they win out it's highly possible, but i dont think they will get much love. Also UF and arkansas play UT so UT beating arkansas doesn't just help out cal.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I *think* UT beating Arky tomorrow will hurt UF's chances IF they end up playing each other in Atlanta.

UF fans better be rooting for Arky to win out IMO and then beat them in ATL.

I *think* I recall the computers preferring teams in championship games that haven't met before (i.e. why a Arky/UF matchup would be better for UF to get to the Fiesta over every other 1 loss team rather than Aub/UF or even LSU/UF - because those games have already been played).

You guys also better root for an FSU win over Wake tomorrow night.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
So I take it no one wants to see Cal in the NC game besides me ? :)

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
So I take it no one wants to see Cal in the NC game besides me ? :)
cal always does the same thing. they are picked to be great, they get blown out the first game, then tear up the remainder of the season. cal is a good team but i dont wanna see a pac 10 team in the championship game. texas and florida are the most deserving i think. texas has really improved/matured throughout the season. i think florida will have their hands full against south carolina tomorrow. i predict a close victory for the gators.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Texas has NO quality wins.

Period.

I don't want to see a rematch of that game. Would rather see an OSU*/Mich rematch if we have to have a rematch.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
cal always does the same thing. they are picked to be great, they get blown out the first game, then tear up the remainder of the season. cal is a good team but i dont wanna see a pac 10 team in the championship game. texas and florida are the most deserving i think. texas has really improved/matured throughout the season. i think florida will have their hands full against south carolina tomorrow. i predict a close victory for the gators.
I know, they're defese was a real problem. They tackled like dogsh!t against Tennessee in the opener but they did obliterate Oregon, the toughest team they've played so far. I'd love to at least see them win the Rose Bowl and beat USC but I'm still hoping for a Fiesta. I think if Florida, Auburn, Michigan, and Texas all lose one more game then they could sneek into the Fiesta :)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Maybe we can all agree on one thing?

Notre Lame remains below the #8 BCS poll position so they don't get an automatic BCS Bowl invite?

Maybe not, seeing them get their asses kicked against truly good teams never gets old.

South Bend, I got ya Irish right here,.... ( that was said with a Jehsey Accent)
Agreed :)

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
I know, they're defese was a real problem. They tackled like dogsh!t against Tennessee in the opener but they did obliterate Oregon, the toughest team they've played so far. I'd love to at least see them win the Rose Bowl and beat USC but I'm still hoping for a Fiesta. I think if Florida, Auburn, Michigan, and Texas all lose one more game then they could sneek into the Fiesta :)
i wouldnt count out arkansas. they are my new pick to win the SEC but they must win tonight. me thinks they dominate tennessee tonight. theyve impressed me this season. cal is definitely a deserving team but a lot has to happen to get them to the big game.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - I agree. The whole "guaranteed bid" pisses me off.

But - it's Notre Dame. Buncha puzzies.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
It's a ND invasion here in the Springs today. The one AFA game post wasn't giving away for free was this one. I'm glad now.